by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Molphy (elected )

Founder: The Kawaii Empire Loyal Guardian of Everlasting Loush Land

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 143rd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 926th
World Factbook Entry

██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████


RIP TIBERIA MARITIMA

🌸 The Everlasting Kawaii Empire 🌸
Home to Anime-Centric and Loushinist Nations!


Home Page | Constitution | Government | Events | Facilities | Roleplay Region


📰 Today's News

🎴 Featured Club

🎌 Featured Nation

Today is a beautiful day!

Popular Club

Shounei

🎧 Featured Song

🍎 Daily Food

🏷 Top Anime to Watch

LinkBubble - Eve feat. Uta

Ever heard of rendang?

LinkTate no Yuusha Season 2



  1. 8

    The Everlasting Kawaii Empire - Main Dispatch

    FactbookOverview by Everlasting Factbook . 488 reads.

  2. 9

    UwU

    BulletinOpinion by Nekopolis Founder . 163 reads.

  3. 29

    Loushinism | A Left-Wing Thought

    FactbookInternational by Loush Land . 738 reads.

  4. 661

    Keeping NationStates Safe: A Campaign Against Harassment

    BulletinCampaign by New ex patria . 6,682 reads.

  5. 4

    [PROPAGANDA] - [ANIME]

    MetaReference by Vantria Olvos . 135 reads.

▼ 2 More

Embassies: A Little Monster, NationStates Co Prosperity Pact, Aozora, URESHII, Battlestar Necropolis, Vatican IV, Faxitar, Council of Minuscule and Small Regions, Holy Sanctuary, International Kawaii Institute, Grand Avalon, Fredonia, The European Commonwealth of Nations, The Nivelian Republic, Guinea Kiribati, The Rejected Onionists, and 42 others.The 5th Internationale, Communist Council of Kawaii Nations, The Anime Bloc, Region of Aqua Faithfuls, Temple Prime, Letters and spaces, The Three Isles, The Leftist Hype House, Callista, The Vincence Empire, Yuno, Kawaii Empire, Mogeko Castle, The Region of Warsaw, Keteria, Forbidden Library, Nekoist Federacy, Tuscagora, Big Order, The Red East, Storage For Life, The Power Gulids II, Safe Zone, The Temple, Lands of the Ooga, The Germanic isles, Ladanvia, Council of Catgirl Affairs, Internationale, Otaku Utopia, Nekopolis, Union of the Great King, New Alvarez Union, Breakfast at Milliways, Miraculous Ladybug, United World, sistema 9328398890929h, United of Loush Lands, PanAsian Union, Mandeto Tengoku no, Red Hot Blooded Panda Alliance, and Islamic States.

Construction of embassies with Calexico and Mexicali has commenced. Completion expected .

Construction of embassies with Yu Gi Oh has commenced. Completion expected .

Construction of embassies with 0w0 has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Anime, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Defender, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Enormous, Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Feminist, and 20 others.Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, Independent, Industrial, Magical, Modern Tech, Monarchist, Multi-Species, Outer Space, Post Apocalyptic, Regional Government, Role Player, Silly, Snarky, Social, Socialist, Theocratic, Totalitarian, and Video Game.

The Everlasting Kawaii Empire contains 148 nations, the 143rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Drug Use in The Everlasting Kawaii Empire

World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.

As a region, The Everlasting Kawaii Empire is ranked 19,272nd in the world for Highest Drug Use.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Special Province of Saint VerhaldAnarchy“Revolution and Liberty”
2.The Freedom Republic of BaverusCapitalizt“Independence and Liberty!”
3.The Community of Code OO2Anarchy“Won't you come my way?”
4.The Song of Resistance of Taishen-HikaruAnarchy“Hajimete!”
5.The Kawaii Empire Empress of HidetoshiAnarchy“Hajimete!”
6.The Colony of Kaibodan RyutaiseAnarchy“Hajimete!”
7.The Federal Republic of The Red Blood EagleNew York Times Democracy“Prosperity and Revolution!”
8.The Nomadic Tribe of TuskenaIron Fist Consumerists“URRGGH, URR, URGGH URG!!”
9.The Special Province of YaminokousenCapitalist Paradise“For The Emperor and Loushinism Union!”
10.The Perfect Model Prototype of BasilliaCivil Rights Lovefest“Basil and Sunny, Forever!”
1234. . .1415»

Regional Poll • wild POLL appeared!

The Shogunate of Rushmor wrote:A school fight is happening in da hall

Voting opened 20 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “This or That? (Season 1)”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Everlasting Kawaii Empire Regional Message Board

Baarbur wrote:its a coward move already, let them be and join our party!

Elvenria wrote:Welp, that at least is now one less thing to worry about

Idc bout victory or not, but lets party brothers and sisters?

Elvenria wrote:

YES PAWTY :3

Your Majesty Shounei, Dear Comrade Loush Land come and see this

Echidona wrote:YES PAWTY :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcPg4JYtQ1w

Well as for mein version is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0

Tea anyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtrTU4l4NsU

Ryoba Aishi wrote:Tea anyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtrTU4l4NsU

Yes pwease :3

Ryoba Aishi wrote:Tea anyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtrTU4l4NsU

Can't believe you say that, Can't you see I'm in the middle of a victory march?

https://tenor.com/view/prussia-victory-prussian-victory-gif-20974358

Also why tea? if you can have coffee instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb6XpfjmwRQ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are? nande, Cover Corp, Ceased to Exist? He? NANDEDAYOOO???!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also this is a music to you guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Fea3b_K0Y

sorry a bit late lol yes lets celebrate this! no more oppression, or dictation! no more nonsense and racism! no more bigots and no more sensitive belly to be pleased! we are bigger than them, loved by the people, not for positions. loyal because we care for each other, not a bunch of bureaucratic groups. we may not have the democratic as they accused us of being anti-civil rights, but let me tell you what's greater than all:
We Have Unity Spirit, and Not Crybabies

we were left all by ourselves because we are different than the others, but that makes us unique, we have our own way to describe it. we wont go by their way, and we are grateful because its the true FREEDOM.

congrats for all of us! glory only for the Kawaii Empire!

Loush Land wrote:sorry a bit late lol yes lets celebrate this! no more oppression, or dictation! no more nonsense and racism! no more bigots and no more sensitive belly to be pleased! we are bigger than them, loved by the people, not for positions. loyal because we care for each other, not a bunch of bureaucratic groups. we may not have the democratic as they accused us of being anti-civil rights, but let me tell you what's greater than all:
We Have Unity Spirit, and Not Crybabies

we were left all by ourselves because we are different than the others, but that makes us unique, we have our own way to describe it. we wont go by their way, and we are grateful because its the true FREEDOM.

congrats for all of us! glory only for the Kawaii Empire!

Nyaaaa~ >:3

Loush Land wrote:sorry a bit late lol yes lets celebrate this! no more oppression, or dictation! no more nonsense and racism! no more bigots and no more sensitive belly to be pleased! we are bigger than them, loved by the people, not for positions. loyal because we care for each other, not a bunch of bureaucratic groups. we may not have the democratic as they accused us of being anti-civil rights, but let me tell you what's greater than all:
We Have Unity Spirit, and Not Crybabies

we were left all by ourselves because we are different than the others, but that makes us unique, we have our own way to describe it. we wont go by their way, and we are grateful because its the true FREEDOM.

congrats for all of us! glory only for the Kawaii Empire!

Sehr Gutt!!!

Forum View

Advertisement