by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Empire of Tamriel RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Divine Entity of The Emperor of Tamriel

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Empire of Tamriel
Est. August, 9th, 2014


We stand for Power, Order, and Unity. We're a region with an Imperial Government, Active RMB, and RP's, building a great Tamriellic Empire.
All nations are welcome.

"Long live the Emperor, Long live the Empire!"


Imperial Government 🏛

The Imperial Charter


|LinkNS++|LinkDiscord|LinkNS:Tracker|LinkRegional Forums |LinkArmy Size Calculator|LinkTES:Lore|LinkThe Imperial Library|

>>Imperial News<<

LinkMorrowind Xbox1 Backward Compatible

• ⏳Year: 4E, 202

>>Radio<<
LinkThe Traveler's Song

>>RP Topic<<
Small Territorial claims 🏞

>>RMB Topic<<
Who's old and who's new? 😅


DEFCON Level: 5




Embassies: The Fallout Wasteland, Eastern Roman Empire, The Great Chili, Winterfell, APSIA, The County of Anvil, U R N, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Roman Empire, International Debating Area, Regionless, Order of the Southern North, Existence, Train Station, Union of Shoddy Subaverage Republics, Hoshizora, and 5 others.Lardyland, The Realms of Cyrodiil, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Laotis, and Skyrim.

Tags: Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Featured, Game Player, Imperialist, Independent, Magical, Map, Medium, Monarchist, Multi-Species, National Sovereigntist, and 9 others.Neutral, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Social, Totalitarian, and Video Game.

The Empire of Tamriel contains 20 nations, the 700th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Empire of Tamriel

World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.

As a region, The Empire of Tamriel is ranked 1,137th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Tamriellic Empire of Imperial-EmpireFather Knows Best State“Pax Per Bellum”
2.The Province of ZanzibaryaFather Knows Best State“Hail the emperor”
3.The Divine Entity of The Emperor of TamrielLeft-Leaning College State“The Empire is Law, Law is Sacred”
4.The Republic of Skyrim And Nordic PeoplesInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Nords Arise!”
5.The Schism of NaddCorporate Police State“Thus it was ordained!”
6.The Holy Empire of EdmulusIron Fist Consumerists“Unity, Discipline, Work”
7.The United Provinces of CorrutaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Please...for your sake, don't come here.”
8.The Cyrodiilian Dominion of Queen AlessiaAnarchy“I am my own Woman; First, Last, and Always.”
9.The Matriarchy of TwosretInoffensive Centrist Democracy“جمهورية مصر العربية”
10.The 𝕹𝖎𝖗𝖓 𝕴𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖀𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 of The Great Empire of CyrodiilCapitalist Paradise“𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝕭𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒 , 𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝕭𝖞 𝕷𝖆𝖜”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Empire of Tamriel Regional Message Board

The Great Empire of Cyrodiil wrote:(I’m an Albertan high schooler in grade 11. I like Elder scrolls, astronomy, Outer space, sci-fi, medieval Europe and medieval fantasy. I also like math and chemistry and European History. I also like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.)

(Im more or less a fan of videogames and the like. I've always enamored myself with fantasy worlds. I usually just play Monster Hunter in my downtime)

Trollz wrote:(Lol you'll be waiting a while, I suggest just jump on in.)

(I come from regions which require a position on a map to role play, its kind of alien to me to not have to be in a regional map. I also like to use the land I'm given to flesh out my nation, stuff like geography, biomes, and political maps. Cant do that if I'm not on the map. I didn't know I could just "jump in" as you say, and if this goes on for too long, I mgiht end up having to. But until that time comes, I'm going to wait.)

The Telvanni Isles wrote:(I like swords and gardening, and occasionally I’ll hop on ESO if I feel like it. I’m a simple man with simple tastes.)

(Arent we all? No shame in simplicity, my friend.)

Hi all! I'd like to start taking care of the map. I'll be using one by an artist called Lady Nerevar. I'd also like to set some basic rules.
1. Because there aren't a great deal of us and we all generally have a unique culture, I think you can take a fair bit of territory.
2. However, if that territory is contesting or bordered with another person, I might make it a gray area, like a disputed zone. Perhaps then you can fight a war over it, or have some sort of agreement.
3. There are some additional features on the map, such as political lines between the empire and the dominion. I'll keep those, because it is reflective of what's actually going on in the games, and it sets a sort of canon to stick to. Feel free to cross borders, however.
4. To avoid confusion, all nation's borders will be red. You can look at my state of Great Redoran as an example.

To claim a spot on the map, send me a telegram and maybe a picture with a circle of the general vicinity. Here is the imgur of the map. https://imgur.com/31dC3C2

I'll be keeping the map in a factbook, if you ever need to find it for reference.

Send me a telegram if you want to put your nation on the map!
Read factbook

Great Redoran wrote:Hi all! I'd like to start taking care of the map. I'll be using one by an artist called Lady Nerevar. I'd also like to set some basic rules.
1. Because there aren't a great deal of us and we all generally have a unique culture, I think you can take a fair bit of territory.
2. However, if that territory is contesting or bordered with another person, I might make it a gray area, like a disputed zone. Perhaps then you can fight a war over it, or have some sort of agreement.
3. There are some additional features on the map, such as political lines between the empire and the dominion. I'll keep those, because it is reflective of what's actually going on in the games, and it sets a sort of canon to stick to. Feel free to cross borders, however.
4. To avoid confusion, all nation's borders will be red. You can look at my state of Great Redoran as an example.

To claim a spot on the map, send me a telegram and maybe a picture with a circle of the general vicinity. Here is the imgur of the map. https://imgur.com/31dC3C2

I'll be keeping the map in a factbook, if you ever need to find it for reference.

Send me a telegram if you want to put your nation on the map!
Read factbook

heheh, nice, I'll mark an area I want and we can go from there

Great Redoran wrote:Hi all! I'd like to start taking care of the map. I'll be using one by an artist called Lady Nerevar. I'd also like to set some basic rules.
1. Because there aren't a great deal of us and we all generally have a unique culture, I think you can take a fair bit of territory.
2. However, if that territory is contesting or bordered with another person, I might make it a gray area, like a disputed zone. Perhaps then you can fight a war over it, or have some sort of agreement.
3. There are some additional features on the map, such as political lines between the empire and the dominion. I'll keep those, because it is reflective of what's actually going on in the games, and it sets a sort of canon to stick to. Feel free to cross borders, however.
4. To avoid confusion, all nation's borders will be red. You can look at my state of Great Redoran as an example.

To claim a spot on the map, send me a telegram and maybe a picture with a circle of the general vicinity. Here is the imgur of the map. https://imgur.com/31dC3C2

I'll be keeping the map in a factbook, if you ever need to find it for reference.

Send me a telegram if you want to put your nation on the map!
Read factbook

The territories I have already conquered are listed in my Factbook. I can send them to you though, if you wish.

The Nibenean Empire wrote:The territories I have already conquered are listed in my Factbook. I can send them to you though, if you wish.

That would be appreciated. Just a general outline of what you want your territory to look like.

Great Redoran wrote:Hi all! I'd like to start taking care of the map. I'll be using one by an artist called Lady Nerevar. I'd also like to set some basic rules.
1. Because there aren't a great deal of us and we all generally have a unique culture, I think you can take a fair bit of territory.
2. However, if that territory is contesting or bordered with another person, I might make it a gray area, like a disputed zone. Perhaps then you can fight a war over it, or have some sort of agreement.
3. There are some additional features on the map, such as political lines between the empire and the dominion. I'll keep those, because it is reflective of what's actually going on in the games, and it sets a sort of canon to stick to. Feel free to cross borders, however.
4. To avoid confusion, all nation's borders will be red. You can look at my state of Great Redoran as an example.

To claim a spot on the map, send me a telegram and maybe a picture with a circle of the general vicinity. Here is the imgur of the map. https://imgur.com/31dC3C2

I'll be keeping the map in a factbook, if you ever need to find it for reference.

Send me a telegram if you want to put your nation on the map!
Read factbook

Hi everyone! How much of the map can each nation have?

Argonia and Black Marsh wrote:Hi everyone! How much of the map can each nation have?

You can have a pretty big amount of land and your borders can be interregional, but I'd request no one takes a whole province, in case anyone else wants to be part of the same culture.

Argonia and Black Marsh wrote:Hi everyone! How much of the map can each nation have?

A new face, welcome.

Just had an issue that resulted in ‘surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighbourhoods’. That’s basically all of Vvardenfell...

The Telvanni Isles wrote:Just had an issue that resulted in ‘surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighbourhoods’. That’s basically all of Vvardenfell...

hehehe, it fits you.

Forum View

Advertisement