WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Fallout Wasteland, Eastern Roman Empire, The Great Chili, Winterfell, APSIA, The County of Anvil, U R N, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Roman Empire, International Debating Area, Regionless, Order of the Southern North, Existence, Train Station, Union of Shoddy Subaverage Republics, Hoshizora, and 5 others.Lardyland, The Realms of Cyrodiil, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Laotis, and Skyrim.
Tags: Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Featured, Game Player, Imperialist, Independent, Magical, Map, Medium, Monarchist, Multi-Species, National Sovereigntist, and 9 others.Neutral, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Social, Totalitarian, and Video Game.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Empire of Tamriel
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The Empire of Tamriel is ranked 1,137th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Tamriellic Empire of Imperial-Empire||Father Knows Best State||“Pax Per Bellum”|
|2.||The Province of Zanzibarya||Father Knows Best State||“Hail the emperor”|
|3.||The Divine Entity of The Emperor of Tamriel||Left-Leaning College State||“The Empire is Law, Law is Sacred”|
|4.||The Republic of Skyrim And Nordic Peoples||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nords Arise!”|
|5.||The Schism of Nadd||Corporate Police State||“Thus it was ordained!”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Edmulus||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|7.||The United Provinces of Corruta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Please...for your sake, don't come here.”|
|8.||The Cyrodiilian Dominion of Queen Alessia||Anarchy||“I am my own Woman; First, Last, and Always.”|
|9.||The Matriarchy of Twosret||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“جمهورية مصر العربية”|
|10.||The 𝕹𝖎𝖗𝖓 𝕴𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖀𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 of The Great Empire of Cyrodiil||Capitalist Paradise||“𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝕭𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒 , 𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝕭𝖞 𝕷𝖆𝖜”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Woodhouse of Woodhouse departed this region for BLITZKRIEG.
- : The Woodhouse of Woodhouse arrived from The Invaders.
- : The Divine Entity of The Emperor of Tamriel added a dispatch.
- : The Divine Entity of The Emperor of Tamriel removed a dispatch.
- : Voljundok ceased to exist.
- : The colovian kingdom ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of The Telvanni Isles arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Argonia and Black Marsh arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Ambassador e1enwen ceased to exist.
The Empire of Tamriel Regional Message Board
(Im more or less a fan of videogames and the like. I've always enamored myself with fantasy worlds. I usually just play Monster Hunter in my downtime)
(I come from regions which require a position on a map to role play, its kind of alien to me to not have to be in a regional map. I also like to use the land I'm given to flesh out my nation, stuff like geography, biomes, and political maps. Cant do that if I'm not on the map. I didn't know I could just "jump in" as you say, and if this goes on for too long, I mgiht end up having to. But until that time comes, I'm going to wait.)
(Arent we all? No shame in simplicity, my friend.)
Hi all! I'd like to start taking care of the map. I'll be using one by an artist called Lady Nerevar. I'd also like to set some basic rules.
1. Because there aren't a great deal of us and we all generally have a unique culture, I think you can take a fair bit of territory.
2. However, if that territory is contesting or bordered with another person, I might make it a gray area, like a disputed zone. Perhaps then you can fight a war over it, or have some sort of agreement.
3. There are some additional features on the map, such as political lines between the empire and the dominion. I'll keep those, because it is reflective of what's actually going on in the games, and it sets a sort of canon to stick to. Feel free to cross borders, however.
4. To avoid confusion, all nation's borders will be red. You can look at my state of Great Redoran as an example.
To claim a spot on the map, send me a telegram and maybe a picture with a circle of the general vicinity. Here is the imgur of the map. https://imgur.com/31dC3C2
I'll be keeping the map in a factbook, if you ever need to find it for reference.
The territories I have already conquered are listed in my Factbook. I can send them to you though, if you wish.
That would be appreciated. Just a general outline of what you want your territory to look like.
You can have a pretty big amount of land and your borders can be interregional, but I'd request no one takes a whole province, in case anyone else wants to be part of the same culture.
Just had an issue that resulted in ‘surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighbourhoods’. That’s basically all of Vvardenfell...
hehehe, it fits you.