WA Delegate: The Federal Republic of Tysoania (elected )
Founder: The People's Republic of Eotheood
Last WA Update:
Embassies: KAISERREICH, The Embassy, The Cult of PCHS, Oneid, Kylden, Fredonia, Guinea Kiribati, The Great Universe, The Islands of Smead, Barbaria, Codex Ylvus, The Vincence Empire, Math fans, Omnis, Grand Peppian Commonwealth, United Nations of Liberalia, and 22 others.The Illuminati, Utah, Noon Puppet Dump, Florida, North Carolina, The Bar on the corner of every region, Vietnam, Icelandic Commonwealth, Arconian Empire, Copenhagen, Purgatory, New Brunswick, 0000, Morocco, Wales, The Central Pacific, Edmonton, Johannesburg, matheo, Gypsy Lands, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, and EmbassyRegionia.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Inclusive in The Empire of Nova Roma
WA analysts ranked nations based on whether all citizens were commonly treated as equally valuable members of society.
As a region, The Empire of Nova Roma is ranked 861st in the world for Most Inclusive.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Tysoania||Left-Leaning College State||“Wild and Wonderful!”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Eotheood||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Aurė Entuluva!”|
|3.||The Kingdom of First Inheritance||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Aurė Entuluva!”|
|4.||The Tysoanian Province of West Tysoania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace and Freedom”|
|5.||The Theocracy of Honeybee and Beehive||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Arise, O Glorious Zion!”|
|6.||The Empire of Thunderbolt Legion||New York Times Democracy||“Glory to Rome”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of Dhu al-Qarnayn||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Heaven cannot brook two suns, nor earth two masters”|
|8.||The People's Republic of Novaya Ukraina||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Workers of the world, unite!”|
- : The Protectorate of Demonos Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the region Lady Vera proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of First Inheritance arrived from Osiris.
- : The Kingdom of First Inheritance ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Eotheood proposed constructing embassies with Iby Tell.
- : The People's Republic of Eotheood proposed constructing embassies with Void of the Lost.
- : Byantuim empire ceased to exist.
- : The Theocracy of Scoitopia departed this region for Iby Tell.
- : The Theocracy of Scoitopia arrived from Void of the Lost.
- : The First Shadow of Supreme Scottland of the region Void of the Lost withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The First Shadow of Supreme Scottland of the region Void of the Lost proposed constructing embassies.
The Empire of Nova Roma Regional Message Board
Ha. Hell is warm at least.
Have we done anything regarding defending or raiding?
Not really. Unless you want to strip the WA Delegate position of its executive power, we'd need to begin enforcing endorsement rules.
Okay, what should I do? I want us to get a little active.
Get active in the raiding/defending arena or just boost region activity? The second one would require more members.
Yeah, that's right
It IS fun! Two nations alone can be good for liberating, but we don't have the numbers in this region for empire-building or actively defending.
I voted against the WA Security Council proposal, because it seems to be limited entirely to work within one region.
I can confirm that having certain policies does, in fact, open up special options for issues. I had one where religious fanatics blew up a dino skeleton, and there was supposed to be a choice between science and religion. However, because I'd previously chosen to allow dinosaurs to be cloned a la Jurassic Park, there was another option where a dino ranch just gave me one of their skeletons that they had left over, completely skipping over the dilemma.