WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Elder Realms contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Elder Realms
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, The Elder Realms is ranked 13,047th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Principality of Sansonia Libra||Tyranny by Majority||“Patience is a passion tamed.”|
|2.||The Borderlands of Grey-12||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Its 3am”|
|3.||The Republic of Ashire Makusland||Corrupt Dictatorship||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
- : Miss lyall ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Light22 departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Kronos and The Elder Realms.
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and The Elder Realms.
- : The Aurrelian Empire of Ralticonis of the region Kronos agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Embassy Machine of Definitely Not Frenchy of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of 16th Frenchy Division departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of 16th Frenchy Division proposed constructing embassies with Kronos.
- : The Republic of 16th Frenchy Division proposed constructing embassies with Plum Island.
- : The Republic of 16th Frenchy Division altered the region's flag.
The Elder Realms Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.