WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Nialas
Last WA Update:
The Eastern Pacific is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Eastern Pacific
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The Eastern Pacific is ranked 9,431st in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Queen's State of Nialas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Compliance”|
- : The Holy Republic of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of The United Scandinavia Peninsula departed this region for Auroara.
- : The Republic of The United Scandinavia Peninsula arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Republic of Mongolia and The Eastern Pacific.
- : The Queen's State of Nialas ordered the closure of embassies between The Eastern Pacific and Republic of Mongolia.
- : Embassy established between The Eastern Pacific and The American States.
- : The Queen's State of Nialas agreed to construct embassies with The American States.
- : The Queendom of Randolph of the region The American States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Sibirian federation departed this region for The East Pacific.
- : Sibirian federation arrived from The South Pacific.
The Eastern Pacific Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.