WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Nialas
Last WA Update:
The Eastern Pacific is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in The Eastern Pacific
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, The Eastern Pacific is ranked 14,890th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Queen's State of Nialas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Compliance”|
- : The Holy Republic of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The united scandinavia peninsula departed this region for Auroara.
- : The united scandinavia peninsula arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Republic of Mongolia and The Eastern Pacific.
- : The Queen's State of Nialas ordered the closure of embassies between The Eastern Pacific and Republic of Mongolia.
- : Embassy established between The Eastern Pacific and The American States.
- : The Queen's State of Nialas agreed to construct embassies with The American States.
- : The Queendom of Randolph of the region The American States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Sibirian federation departed this region for The East Pacific.
- : Sibirian federation arrived from The South Pacific.
The Eastern Pacific Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.