by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .59,42359,42459,42559,42659,42759,42859,429. . .67,09167,092»

Order of the Saint Dumas wrote:Excuse me ? What in blue berry hell did you say

What?

Warris wrote:Why do blueberries have Hell? Do they have consciences? Can blueberries sin?

Nope! They are delicious though. 🫐

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Warris, and Miss baltimore crabs

Warris wrote:Why do blueberries have Hell? Do they have consciences? Can blueberries sin?

Why....eh- I......don't ask questions

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Warris, and Miss baltimore crabs

Order of the Saint Dumas wrote:Why....eh- I......don't ask questions

What's the sin of blueberries? Now, you might think "It's obviously gluttony because they're food" but that's your first mistake. See, I think the sin of blueberries is pride. Now, you might be asking me, "Lerasi, what would blueberries pride themselves on" and to that I say, 'that they are real berries.' You see, strawberries, one of, if not the most popular fruit with the word "berry" in its name, is actually not a berry. Berries come from flowers with a single ovary, but strawberries come from flowers that contain more than one ovary. Thus, they are aggregate fruits and not berries. Blueberries, then, the second best berry to the majority of the population, are actually the best real berry. Ergo, their sin is pride, they are prideful in their confirmed berry status. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

DI DA DO DO DA DE DON DA DE DO DI DA DU DUN DON DE DA DA DO DEEEEEEEE!

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:DI DA DO DO DA DE DON DA DE DO DI DA DU DUN DON DE DA DA DO DEEEEEEEE!

* Smack *

Kampf Empire wrote:My brain be outta war juice for now

I feel that.

Miss baltimore crabs

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:DI DA DO DO DA DE DON DA DE DO DI DA DU DUN DON DE DA DA DO DEEEEEEEE!

*Spreads butter on you and chomps through your shell.*

Yukkira wrote:I feel that.

In my defense, these bastards added numbers and never stopped.

Kampf Empire wrote:In my defense, these bastards added numbers and never stopped.

Which bastards. Because I'm personally not inclined towards either side. Someone just decided to involve me with literally no apparent reason.

Yukkira wrote:Which bastards. Because I'm personally not inclined towards either side. Someone just decided to involve me with literally no apparent reason.

All of them

Warris wrote:What's the sin of blueberries? Now, you might think "It's obviously gluttony because they're food" but that's your first mistake. See, I think the sin of blueberries is pride. Now, you might be asking me, "Lerasi, what would blueberries pride themselves on" and to that I say, 'that they are real berries.' You see, strawberries, one of, if not the most popular fruit with the word "berry" in its name, is actually not a berry. Berries come from flowers with a single ovary, but strawberries come from flowers that contain more than one ovary. Thus, they are aggregate fruits and not berries. Blueberries, then, the second best berry to the majority of the population, are actually the best real berry. Ergo, their sin is pride, they are prideful in their confirmed berry status. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

That's enough Internet for me for today

Kampf Empire wrote:* Smack *

...
Welcome back to Serbexit Radio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iG3nwWElOQ

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:...
Welcome back to Serbexit Radio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iG3nwWElOQ

* Smack *

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:...
Welcome back to Serbexit Radio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iG3nwWElOQ

https://youtu.be/3ExGuHWdXCE

Bosnexit

Kampf Empire wrote:* Smack *

...
*sips tea*
Welcome back, to the Patriotic Brexiteer Radio, Bringing you her Majesties finest music from the good ol days of the glorious empire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwoYH20zdeQ

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:...
*sips tea*
Welcome back, to the Patriotic Brexiteer Radio, Bringing you her Majesties finest music from the good ol days of the glorious empire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwoYH20zdeQ

Kampf Empire wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLBy2IZVgKI

Hmm

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLBy2IZVgKI

* JJBA Smack *

Kampf Empire wrote:* JJBA Smack *

...
SYNTHEDAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ey_1lPYMY

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:...
SYNTHEDAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ey_1lPYMY

FINALLY

Kampf Empire wrote:FINALLY

*continues playing*

«12. . .59,42359,42459,42559,42659,42759,42859,429. . .67,09167,092»

Advertisement