by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .44,15544,15644,15744,15844,15944,16044,161. . .47,06647,067»

Peatiktist wrote:Shut up and let me finish maintenance.

again?

Aivintis wrote:What is the history of Elysium?

Zerachiel blinks. "Not to be rude, but I think we've already told you as much of that as we ourselves know."

Terrabis-seran wrote:Sara looks at Brighteyes as if he had asked if the world was flat
"An outsider to the 4% are humans who don't understand the world around them, like most people on this planet. You and your nation shouldn't be considered outsiders, considering your relations with dragons."

OOC: Why am I still awake? Going to bed now.

"Oh, all right then." Apple smiles blandly, concealing annoyance. How is he supposed to know what they've decided certain words mean here, when those words mean something totally different elsewhere?

Shavara wrote:Emanuel is having a bit of an awkward time, so he says: - "You don't mind if I walk along with you, right?" -

"Yeah, sure, go ahead."

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:OOC: Christianity, apologies for my exelunt spulling

I too am vrey gud at spel

Euricanis wrote:again?

It's the same maintenance.

Peatiktist wrote:It's the same maintenance.

"shut up and let me finish maintenance" is your default response to someone you don't want to talk to

Brethren wrote:

"Yeah, sure, go ahead."

Emanuel smiles, stretching again before going on a walk with Lucia.

btw, I greet (/o.o)/

Oh wait its over already?

How long did D-Day last?

The Solar Ottomans wrote:Oh wait its over already?

How long did D-Day last?

a day

The Solar Ottomans wrote:Oh wait its over already?

How long did D-Day last?

24 hours

Euricanis wrote:a day

Warris wrote:24 hours

My brain isn't working today. Is that normal?

Brethren wrote:I too am vrey gud at spel

Think you might have missed a RP post possibly.
Or I'm just impatient maybe.

Euricanis wrote:"shut up and let me finish maintenance" is your default response to someone you don't want to talk to

Wasn't an excuse today.

The Solar Ottomans wrote:My brain isn't working today. Is that normal?

N-Day always lasts for as long as it says.
A day.

Peatiktist wrote:Wasn't an excuse today.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Euricanis wrote:suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

No seriously.

Monthly maintenance is important if I don't want my assistant flat out dying.

Peatiktist wrote:N-Day always lasts for as long as it says.
A day.

i see. sorry lol

Peatiktist wrote:No seriously.

Monthly maintenance is important if I don't want my assistant flat out dying.

meh

Euricanis wrote:meh

Speaking of.....

Weekly oil delivery.

Peatiktist wrote:Speaking of.....

Weekly oil delivery.

do you even need to tell me if you're going to deliver it straight to her instead?

Shavara wrote:Emanuel smiles, stretching again before going on a walk with Lucia.

btw, I greet (/o.o)/

w a l k

I greet, tiredly

Peatiktist wrote:Think you might have missed a RP post possibly.
Or I'm just impatient maybe.Wasn't an excuse today.

No, it's just that your last response seemed like an OOC snark and I haven't been able to think of a way to respond to it that moves things forward.

Euricanis wrote:do you even need to tell me if you're going to deliver it straight to her instead?

That was specifically for last week.

Brethren wrote:No, it's just that your last response seemed like an OOC snark and I haven't been able to think of a way to respond to it that moves things forward.

Oh.
I guess it kinda half was. I can make a new one if you want

Peatiktist wrote:That was specifically for last week.

alright then...

Brethren wrote:w a l k

I greet, tiredly

W a l k - i n d e e d

greet
i see that u r tired
wel, i slep

Peatiktist wrote:Oh.
I guess it kinda half was. I can make a new one if you want

Moss straightens up a bit when he comes within sight of the castle. He still looks pretty tired and down, but definitely alive.

Shavara wrote:W a l k - i n d e e d

greet
i see that u r tired
wel, i slep

hav gud slep

«12. . .44,15544,15644,15744,15844,15944,16044,161. . .47,06647,067»

Advertisement