by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .39,32539,32639,32739,32839,32939,33039,331. . .43,14643,147»

Aivintis wrote:

Zacharias had arrived in the town of Lycia, which meant he was done for the day. As he watched the sun, low but not dropping below the horizon just yet, he realized with satisfaction he had made a ton of progress.

"Συγνώμη, do you know where I can find the nearest hotel?" Zacharias asked a local.

The man pointed and gave rudimentary instructions along the line of "Left" and "Right" before Zacharias thanked him and moved along.

The hotel was unimpressive, but Zacharias had been backpacking across the Balkans for just over three weeks now, from Belgrade to Sarajevo to Dubrovnik, etc. and he was used to unimpressive.

Zacharias slept fairly well, and in the morning he was energized and ready to see what the town had to offer before heading off again.

Judging by who the people in the hotel reacted to him, Zacharias assumed the locals rarely got visitors that they didn't know. Nevertheless, they hastily directed him towards a hiking trail that led to a small valley, which had a waterfall and a beautiful ecosystem, according to not just the hotel desk manager, but also everyone he talked to.

So Zacharias set off to see what the fuss was about, flagging down a good Samaritan to drive him up to the hiking trail. Before long, Zacharias had squared his shoulders and determinedly started the hike, finding a large enough walking stick to assist him.

The trail was peaceful. Quiet and empty. That should have been his first clue. Even the birds hushed in the area. And it got quieter and quieter the closer Zacharias got to the valley. Now, Zacharias had seen his fair share of hiking trails, and usually they were alive with wildlife, but he just attributed it to the lack of people, due to the lack of a tourism industry, and the fact that his presence disturbed the creatures.

The sun was almost directly above him by the time he reached the passage, a skinny little slit that could only safely fit one person at a time, that led to the valley. By then he had heard the waterfall, small but noticeable, as the water cascaded down to whatever lake he was about to see.

Zacharias noticed the smell right as he entered the valley, as if some veil was lifted and the scent broke through. It was the smell of burnt meat, like when you try to use a barbecue for the first time but you don't know how and you burn everything.

Thinking that there was a fire, Zacharias ran towards the center of the valley and looked around. There was a scattering of trees on one side, but they weren't on fire. And he couldn't see any smoke. Zacharias calmed down a little bit, but continued to look around, wondering where the smell could be coming from.

A few minutes of this, and Zacharias calmed down completely. He couldn't see any other evidence of a fire, and besides, he thought morbidly, enough time had passed since he had arrived in the valley that anyone possibly affected by it was either affected for good or gone.

So Zacharias relaxed, and began sightseeing, he pulled out his smart phone and took a perfect picture of the waterfall from the right angle, with the water ramming into the lake with just enough force to make the perfect amount of splash, and with the forest in the background.

Zacharias realized after taking the picture that the smell had receded. Relieved, Zacharias approached the forest to see if there was anything interested hidden in there. As he approached, the smell came back.

The traveller cursed and started to move towards the smell, figuring out that it was coming, not from the forest, but from something in between the entrance and the forest. As Zacharias approached, he began to notice that the rocks had a gap, difficult to see unless looking from the right angle. There was a cave.

Pulling out his flashlight, Zacharias entered with the same determination he had set out with, bolstered by his curiosity of the smell.

The moment the man entered the cave, the smell grew unbearable. It was retched. The smell of burnt flesh and decay. As if there was a burnt animal in there. For a moment, Zacharias wondered if he had stumbled into a bear den, but he realized there was no prey for a bear in the valley, and it wasn't big enough to leave.

So Zacharias walked onward, his walking stick scratching the stone, for the next minute or less, before he found an opening. The smell was even stronger there. It was as if someone threw an animal in a fire for a few seconds and then left it to rot in this cave.

That wasn't exceptionally far from the truth. Zacharias's flashlight landed upon old bones. Human bones. He screamed. And then the Chimera woke.

Another scream tore from Zacharias's throat as his flashlight landed on the form of a lion-goat hybrid with the tail of a snake, roaring viciously at him. Its eyes were glazed over with age, but it still had a spring in its step as it charged the traveller with all the speed of an adult lion.

Zacharias ran, throwing his flashlight in its face to slow it while he made a 360į turn and ran as fast as humanly possible towards the exit. The Chimera was close behind, however. It roared at him as he ran, and right when Zacharias was about to leave the cave, the light of the valley mere centimeters from his reach, the beast pounced.

The Chimera pounced with more weight than a bear ever could, but somehow Zacharias anticipated it, and he flattened himself against the cave wall just in time, as the Chimera landed on the ground and slid into the light.

Usually, running towards a mythical monster with three heads isn't wise, but Zacharias didn't expect the cave to have another way out, so he took his chance.

He ran, aiming his foot for the snake head, crushing it as it hissed and tried to bite through the heavy leather of his boots.

Zacharias didn't go straight out, but instead he took a sharp right, running as fast as he could towards the edge of the valley and the passage while the Chimera began running towards him again.

Cursing his bad luck, Zacharias knew the Chimera was mere seconds from reaching him, and his earlier fluke would not save him a second time.

So the Serbian-Greek traveller turned to face the Chimera, holding his walking stick like a weapon as if he were a warrior monk or some bullshit. He didn't know what he was doing, but he was at least grateful he hasn't dropped his only weapon on the run out.

The Chimera was fast approaching. And suddenly he was there. Zacharias, not quite knowing what he was doing, held out his stick, and the lion head chomped down on it, while the goat head bleated angrily.

Zacharias let go and ran, as the lion head snapped the stick in two and ran after him once more. Zacharias was out of tricks and out of luck.

He looked back at the Chimera, which roared angrily, and as the mouth opened, Zacharias could finally see where the smell came from. And then he remembered the myth of the Chimera.

His brain working faster than it ever had, Zacharias reasoned that if this was the same Chimera from the myth, it was the same Chimera that had supposedly died when Bellerophon forcefed it a lump of lead right before it tried to breath fire.

But what if it was alive? Zacharias, with nothing to lose, turned around again. This time, the Chimera was wise to his tricks, and wasted no time pouncing.

In the bravest move Zacharias had ever done, the traveller dove under the Chimera, past the limp snake tail and away from his only escape.

Zacharias got up as quickly as possible and ran for the remains of the stick while the Chimera turned around. It wasn't a lot of time but it was enough.

This time, when the Chimera roared, it was Zacharias who pounced, getting scratched deeply by the lion claws as he forced the splintered wood into the lion's mouth and into the scarred wound.

With a roar of pain that could be heard from Lycia, the Chimera fell, twitching. Zacharias didn't check if it was dead, although he realized it probably wasn't, he just bolted towards the exit and left through the passageway that the Chimera surely couldn't fit through.

Heaving a great sigh of relief, Zacharias fell to the ground, thanking God that he had survived. Once he had caught his breath, Zacharias began the slow descent.

He was halfway down the trail when he looked at his watch, which, in all the chaos, had cracked. That was the least of his worries, however, and he could still tell that it was only one o'clock, although it felt like it was longer than all the rest of his journey combined.

Zacharias sighed, then winced in pain. After he got to a doctor, he promised he would never return Greece ever again. He would go back to Belgrade and spend his family fortune on living in luxury for the rest of his life, which meant a lot of alcohol to help him forget this.

Just as he thought of forgetting, however, he heard a sound from behind him. Dread seized his heart, and Zacharias whipped around to see the Chimera, in clear pain, standing triumphantly over him.

In the last second of his life, Zacharias realized how stupid he was for forgetting how goats could climb mountains, and then in a moment his life was over.

Funny you used a similar name to my character, Zachary or "Zach"

Shavara wrote:Wait what

*Skips*

They are at the governor's palace.

Latiege? You again?

We will do this tomorrow. I was watching Shazam.

International Court of Justice
Laws of War

SECTION 1: Definitions

THE PARAGOULD INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE HERBY;
Defines Self Defense: The right of a person to protect themselves. This right is irrefutable.
Defines War: As the active combat between two armed sides.
Defines Unintended Actions: As actions that were unintended by the person(s) partaking in the action.
Defines War Criminal: As a person(s) and/or state that has broken the Laws of War.

SECTION 2: Humane and Ethical Treatment of Prisoners

THE PARAGOULD INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE HERBY;
Defines Combatant: As any person who attempts to do harm to an enemy during a time of war.
Defines Prisoner of War: As a Combatant who has been captured by their enemy.

1. Prisoners have the right to request items while in an enemyís custody.
2.1A. Prisoners have the right to water upon request.
2.1B. Prisoners have the right to cigarettes upon request.

2. Prisoners must be taken care of.
2.2A. Prisoners must be fed enough to sustain themselves.
2.2B. Prisoners must be fed meals equivalent in quality to those eaten by the military of the country they are captive in.

3. Prisoners may not be harmed or executed without proper trial.
2.3A. If the prisoner is a war criminal then they should be tried at the International Court of Justice in Paragould, Volinovia. Any action by a State taken against a war criminal is discouraged and frowned upon by the ICJ.

4. Prisoners of War have the right to adequate medical treatment.

5. Prisoners of War have the right to receive the facilities to practice proper hygiene.

6. Prisoners of War have the right to practice faith and keep all personal and non-contraband items. An exception to weapons, and military documents.

7. Prisoners of War have the right to send and receive mail.

8. Prisoners of War have the right to receive packages containing non-contraband items such as food and clothing, or educational, religious, and recreational materials.

9. Prisoners of war have the right to select a fellow POW to represent him or herself.

10. Prisoners of war have the right to receive humane treatment.

11. A prisoner of war has the right to have a copy of the Laws of War and any humanitarian documentation, including any special agreements, posted where it can be read. The Laws of War and any humanitarian documentation, etc., must be written in the proper language and available upon request.

12. A prisoner of war has the right to have a copy of all camp regulations, notices, orders, and publications about POW conduct posted where it can be read. Regulations, notices, etc. must be in the proper language for POWs to understand and available upon request.

13. Prisoners of War should not be compelled to join the Armed Forces of their enemy.

SECTION 3: Military Targets and Attacks

THE PARAGOULD INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE HERBY;
Defines Military Target: As a target of a military operation. And/or a person, place, or thing, that must be targeted to ensure a strategic, or tactical advantage for one side of the conflict.
Defines Civilian Property: As property that has no strategic or tactical advantage.
Defines Protected Target: As a place that is protected by the Laws of War.
Defines Biological Warfare: As the use of biological or chemical agents during a time of war.
Defines Non-Combatants: As soldiers who can no longer fight due to being a POW, sick, or injured.
Defines Weapons of Mass Destruction: As a weapon that is capable of the destruction of a large area and indiscriminate killing of civilians and military personnel.
Defines Children: As anyone under the age of 16.

1. When a military begins an operation, they should use an appropriate amount of armaments so that they can cut down on any possible unintended actions.

2. Protected Targets are any of the following. These should not be attacked or occupied by any side of a conflict. They are a place of refuge, and/or operation of Civilians and Humanitarian Personnel.
3.2A. Hospitals.
3.2B. Humanitarian Camps, Convoys, Personnel, or Positions.
3.2C. Civilians.
3.2D. Combatants that can no longer fight. Sick and Wounded.
3.2E. Places of Worship.
3.2F. Facilities that Civilians will need to survive.

3. A Protected Target can lose itís protected status if it is occupied by an opposing force.

4. Biological Warfare is prohibited

5. Weapons of Mass Destruction are prohibited.

6. Recruitment of Children into a military is prohibited.

7. Using civilians as hostages or using civilians, or other protected individuals, to make an area immune to military operations is prohibited.

8. Intentionally using starvation of civilians as a method of warfare by depriving them of objects indispensable to their survival, including wilfully impeding relief supplies is prohibited.

9. Ordering the displacement of the civilian population for reasons related to the conflict, unless the security of the civilians involved or imperative military reasons so demand, is prohibited.

10. Attacking Civilian Property is prohibited.

SECTION 4: Sick and Injured Person(s)

1. Sick and Injured Person(s) must be treated no matter what side they are on.
1A. Enemy Combatants who are sick and/or injured are no longer combatants if they offer no resistance and must be cared for as well.

2. Humanitarian Aid Workers must be allowed to do their job. No side can stop humanitarian convoys.

SECTION 5: Occupation and False Flags

1. No side will make improper use of the flag of truce, the flag, or uniform, and/or insignia(s) of the enemy for a military advantage.
5.1A. The same applies for insignias and flags of neutral nations and humanitarian organizations.

2. A military can not order civilians to leave their homes as a method of deportation.

3. A military can not order its own civilians to move into the land it now occupies.

4. The unnecessary destruction of property is prohibited.

5. Pillaging a settlement, even if taken by assault, is prohibited.

6. The passing of sentences and the carrying out of executions without previous judgment pronounced by a regularly constituted court, affording all judicial guarantees which are generally recognized as indispensable is prohibited.
5.6A: The International Court of Justice requests sending any, and all person(s) guilty of War Crimes to the ICJ Court in Paragould.

SECTION 6: Terrorism

THE PARAGOULD INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE HERBY;
Defines Terrorism as; the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

1. Terrorism is strictly prohibited.
6.1A: A subcategory shall be made for bioterrorism; an act of terror using biological chemical agents.
6.1B: A subcategory shall be made for cyberterrorism; an act of terror using the internet.

SECTION 7: Environmental Factors

The Paragould International Court of Justice understands that during times of war appropriate actions must be taken to combat an enemy force. But precautions should be taken to protect the environment of the battlefield.

1. Negligent Destruction of Wildlife, Ecosystems, and Environments is strictly prohibited.

SECTION 8: Jus Cogens

THE PARAGOULD INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE HERBY;
Defines Jus Cogens as; values taken to be fundamental to the international community and that cannot be set aside.
Defines; the following actions in violation of Jus Cogens.

1. Aggression.
2. Genocide.
3. Crimes against humanity.
4. War crimes.
5. Piracy.
6. Slavery and slave-related practices.
7. Torture.

Read factbook

For those of you who have not already seen. Here are the updated Laws of War.

Please let me know what you think.

(If you signed onto the previous laws of war I am still holding you accountable for that signature.)

Man, this year has been one wackadoodle crazy year within both my family and the wider world so far.

And it's only late March..

Great Algerstonia wrote:Thatís legal now. Blame ArenaC for it. Heís the one who advocated for it the most.

bruhmomenticus maximus

Stellar Colonies wrote:Man, this year has been one wackadoodle crazy year within both my family and the wider world so far.

And it's only late March..

Here comes April, let's see what happens next.

Talitoa wrote:Here comes April, let's see what happens next.

God have mercy on our souls

Volinovia wrote:
International Court of Justice
Laws of War

SECTION 1: Definitions

THE PARAGOULD INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE HERBY;
Defines Self Defense: The right of a person to protect themselves. This right is irrefutable.
Defines War: As the active combat between two armed sides.
Defines Unintended Actions: As actions that were unintended by the person(s) partaking in the action.
Defines War Criminal: As a person(s) and/or state that has broken the Laws of War.

SECTION 2: Humane and Ethical Treatment of Prisoners

THE PARAGOULD INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE HERBY;
Defines Combatant: As any person who attempts to do harm to an enemy during a time of war.
Defines Prisoner of War: As a Combatant who has been captured by their enemy.

1. Prisoners have the right to request items while in an enemyís custody.
2.1A. Prisoners have the right to water upon request.
2.1B. Prisoners have the right to cigarettes upon request.

2. Prisoners must be taken care of.
2.2A. Prisoners must be fed enough to sustain themselves.
2.2B. Prisoners must be fed meals equivalent in quality to those eaten by the military of the country they are captive in.

3. Prisoners may not be harmed or executed without proper trial.
2.3A. If the prisoner is a war criminal then they should be tried at the International Court of Justice in Paragould, Volinovia. Any action by a State taken against a war criminal is discouraged and frowned upon by the ICJ.

4. Prisoners of War have the right to adequate medical treatment.

5. Prisoners of War have the right to receive the facilities to practice proper hygiene.

6. Prisoners of War have the right to practice faith and keep all personal and non-contraband items. An exception to weapons, and military documents.

7. Prisoners of War have the right to send and receive mail.

8. Prisoners of War have the right to receive packages containing non-contraband items such as food and clothing, or educational, religious, and recreational materials.

9. Prisoners of war have the right to select a fellow POW to represent him or herself.

10. Prisoners of war have the right to receive humane treatment.

11. A prisoner of war has the right to have a copy of the Laws of War and any humanitarian documentation, including any special agreements, posted where it can be read. The Laws of War and any humanitarian documentation, etc., must be written in the proper language and available upon request.

12. A prisoner of war has the right to have a copy of all camp regulations, notices, orders, and publications about POW conduct posted where it can be read. Regulations, notices, etc. must be in the proper language for POWs to understand and available upon request.

13. Prisoners of War should not be compelled to join the Armed Forces of their enemy.

SECTION 3: Military Targets and Attacks

THE PARAGOULD INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE HERBY;
Defines Military Target: As a target of a military operation. And/or a person, place, or thing, that must be targeted to ensure a strategic, or tactical advantage for one side of the conflict.
Defines Civilian Property: As property that has no strategic or tactical advantage.
Defines Protected Target: As a place that is protected by the Laws of War.
Defines Biological Warfare: As the use of biological or chemical agents during a time of war.
Defines Non-Combatants: As soldiers who can no longer fight due to being a POW, sick, or injured.
Defines Weapons of Mass Destruction: As a weapon that is capable of the destruction of a large area and indiscriminate killing of civilians and military personnel.
Defines Children: As anyone under the age of 16.

1. When a military begins an operation, they should use an appropriate amount of armaments so that they can cut down on any possible unintended actions.

2. Protected Targets are any of the following. These should not be attacked or occupied by any side of a conflict. They are a place of refuge, and/or operation of Civilians and Humanitarian Personnel.
3.2A. Hospitals.
3.2B. Humanitarian Camps, Convoys, Personnel, or Positions.
3.2C. Civilians.
3.2D. Combatants that can no longer fight. Sick and Wounded.
3.2E. Places of Worship.
3.2F. Facilities that Civilians will need to survive.

3. A Protected Target can lose itís protected status if it is occupied by an opposing force.

4. Biological Warfare is prohibited

5. Weapons of Mass Destruction are prohibited.

6. Recruitment of Children into a military is prohibited.

7. Using civilians as hostages or using civilians, or other protected individuals, to make an area immune to military operations is prohibited.

8. Intentionally using starvation of civilians as a method of warfare by depriving them of objects indispensable to their survival, including wilfully impeding relief supplies is prohibited.

9. Ordering the displacement of the civilian population for reasons related to the conflict, unless the security of the civilians involved or imperative military reasons so demand, is prohibited.

10. Attacking Civilian Property is prohibited.

SECTION 4: Sick and Injured Person(s)

1. Sick and Injured Person(s) must be treated no matter what side they are on.
1A. Enemy Combatants who are sick and/or injured are no longer combatants if they offer no resistance and must be cared for as well.

2. Humanitarian Aid Workers must be allowed to do their job. No side can stop humanitarian convoys.

SECTION 5: Occupation and False Flags

1. No side will make improper use of the flag of truce, the flag, or uniform, and/or insignia(s) of the enemy for a military advantage.
5.1A. The same applies for insignias and flags of neutral nations and humanitarian organizations.

2. A military can not order civilians to leave their homes as a method of deportation.

3. A military can not order its own civilians to move into the land it now occupies.

4. The unnecessary destruction of property is prohibited.

5. Pillaging a settlement, even if taken by assault, is prohibited.

6. The passing of sentences and the carrying out of executions without previous judgment pronounced by a regularly constituted court, affording all judicial guarantees which are generally recognized as indispensable is prohibited.
5.6A: The International Court of Justice requests sending any, and all person(s) guilty of War Crimes to the ICJ Court in Paragould.

SECTION 6: Terrorism

THE PARAGOULD INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE HERBY;
Defines Terrorism as; the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

1. Terrorism is strictly prohibited.
6.1A: A subcategory shall be made for bioterrorism; an act of terror using biological chemical agents.
6.1B: A subcategory shall be made for cyberterrorism; an act of terror using the internet.

SECTION 7: Environmental Factors

The Paragould International Court of Justice understands that during times of war appropriate actions must be taken to combat an enemy force. But precautions should be taken to protect the environment of the battlefield.

1. Negligent Destruction of Wildlife, Ecosystems, and Environments is strictly prohibited.

SECTION 8: Jus Cogens

THE PARAGOULD INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE HERBY;
Defines Jus Cogens as; values taken to be fundamental to the international community and that cannot be set aside.
Defines; the following actions in violation of Jus Cogens.

1. Aggression.
2. Genocide.
3. Crimes against humanity.
4. War crimes.
5. Piracy.
6. Slavery and slave-related practices.
7. Torture.

Read factbook

For those of you who have not already seen. Here are the updated Laws of War.

Please let me know what you think.

(If you signed onto the previous laws of war I am still holding you accountable for that signature.)

I think i wanna Sign it! For the Greater good!
But i also wanna Break it.

Grossvietnam wrote:Another dark secret: GPARF itself is a deep state and unlike some comments that GPARF is weak, in fact they are not. But GPARF is weird that they don't like using force to deal with their enemies. They prefer using bribery, espionage, intelligence and even sacrifice of some other factors to complete their job. So, that is why the GPARF looks so corrupted and the MPS is applied for this too. Both like using others to die for them.

As I said, in your own lore Grossvietnam and its military look corrupted, chaotic and brutal not unlike or possibly worse than the Imperium of Man, one of the most grimdark faction and setting ever to be note. However in actual RPs you do not embrace those points, instead you almost always RP Grossvietnam as an invincible faction which not only capable of spending unlimited resources but also having godtech level and if anything fail they can call out actual god(s) to win.

The The Union of Essi, in accordance in the new "Patriot Act", has cut all diplomatic ties to the The imperial nonscion confederation as tensions across Valsora rise. This has not shocked anyone, as Unionis dux Apian had promised the act in the duration of his campaign as Unionis dux.

The Nationum Unionis militum has also been said to have been mobilized, in case of an upcoming confrontation with the INC.

Grossvietnam, Shavara, and The imperial nonscion confederation

Essi wrote:The The Union of Essi, in accordance in the new "Patriot Act", has cut all diplomatic ties to the The imperial nonscion confederation as tensions across Valsora rise. This has not shocked anyone, as Unionis dux Apian had promised the act in the duration of his campaign as Unionis dux.

The Nationum Unionis militum has also been said to have been mobilized, in case of an upcoming confrontation with the INC.

Why tho.

The Militarius Imperium wrote:Why tho.

If it helps, I'm simply jumping ship

Brethren wrote:"Not quite. The two dashes on top mean it's in present tense. Still though, good job."

"ah, I'll have to remember that."
Kathrin mentally sighed. Learning new languages were a pain, and grasping the basics often wasn't enough to get by. Especially not in legal channels.

Dear FA Recruits (yes you guys who were pinged),

Thank you for your enormous amount of patience. As you can see, we've been going through a lot of new applications. I'd like to formally greet you as a Senior Diplomat (our version of a Deputy Minister) of Foreign Affairs and invite you to our discord server.

https://discord.gg/jb2Dv3U

Now, I will check all your citizenship applications to make sure they are all good. If you have not submitted an application, go ahead and do it here:

https://tep.li/citizenship/

Please direct all questions to me, other Senior Diplomats, or Libertanny. If you need help in any way, shape, or form, contact us. Thank you for contributing to your government.

In Solidarity,
The Wolf

The Militarius Imperium wrote:Why tho.

Wait. Are you in the INC?

Rusonya wrote:What I've heard is that Japan wasn't anti semistic and Germany didn't look down to the Chinese like the Japanese did. I heard that Germany just barely, barely, declared Japanese and Chinese as equal to Aryans.

Germany had to declare them close to Aryans because they were allies doesn't mean they saw them as Aryans though.

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Wait. Are you in the INC?

Yes.

Aivintis wrote:Yes.

Huh, im starting to think giving him those Nuclear Capable Bombers was a Mistake, he gave me 2 Carriers tho.

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Wait. Are you in the INC?

Everyone located in North Nonscio is part of the INC, except for Wersh.

The Militarius Imperium wrote:Everyone located in North Nonscio is part of the INC, except for Wersh.

Why didn't Wersh go in?

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Why didn't Wersh go in?

Isolationist

Aivintis wrote:Isolationist

So. He's like switzerland?

Talitoa wrote:Here comes April, let's see what happens next.

....Flashbacks.
NOO NOO!!! Bloody April!!! I'm NOT reliving Verdun!!!

The imperial nonscion confederation

Essi wrote:The The Union of Essi, in accordance in the new "Patriot Act", has cut all diplomatic ties to the The imperial nonscion confederation as tensions across Valsora rise. This has not shocked anyone, as Unionis dux Apian had promised the act in the duration of his campaign as Unionis dux.

The Nationum Unionis militum has also been said to have been mobilized, in case of an upcoming confrontation with the INC.

The Imperial Nonscion Confederation regrets the animosity between its members and the Union of Essi, and hopes the situation can end on peaceful terms. However, the Confederation will not back down if Essi decides they wish to engage in an unnecessary war.

«12. . .39,32539,32639,32739,32839,32939,33039,331. . .43,14643,147»

Advertisement