by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .32,52432,52532,52632,52732,52832,52932,530. . .33,90333,904»

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:Don’t you just love it when the thunder outside sounds like explosions?

I mean, i'm in Florida, what is supposed to be surprising?

Brethren wrote:

Thorn roars in fury as the harpoon punches through her scales - she's hardly injured, but HOW DARE YOU.

She flies higher and higher, almost touching the clouds, and drops the gunboat with the intention of wiping out its captain and crew.

Behind her on the shore, the smaller dragons are already tearing into the terrorists' guts.


And I'll have you know Thorn's parents were married and do not appreciate your insinuations :<

Comes out dressed like Maui

Oh what can I say except, 'You're welcome?'

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:Don’t you just love it when the thunder outside sounds like explosions?

yes.

The Death Syndicate wrote:"Thank you very much." Pellaeon steps out of the limo and walks away from the limo.

The same guard then escorts him to the front of the Ruhmes house here another guard opens the door for them into a living room style area. The guards then take him to the very end of the room to a large door, knocking them opening it. “Herr Chancellor, the Syndicate Diplomat is here to see you.”

The Chancellor stops fiddling with a pocket knife and gets up. “Danke, Gefreiter.” The guards closing the door and exiting, the Chancellor extends his hand to the Admiral. “Guten Tag, I am Chancellor Viktor Raus.”

Shavara wrote:When Brethren finally does war RP.

Hardly a war. We're just eating a terrorist attack.

Brethren wrote:Hardly a war. We're just eating a terrorist attack.

oh oke

*Greeting the Brethren intensifies*

Damn. April’s got nothing on these August rains.

Shavara wrote:oh oke

*Greeting the Brethren intensifies*

GREET

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:The same guard then escorts him to the front of the Ruhmes house here another guard opens the door for them into a living room style area. The guards then take him to the very end of the room to a large door, knocking them opening it. “Herr Chancellor, the Syndicate Diplomat is here to see you.”

The Chancellor stops fiddling with a pocket knife and gets up. “Danke, Gefreiter.” The guards closing the door and exiting, the Chancellor extends his hand to the Admiral. “Guten Tag, I am Chancellor Viktor Raus.”

Pellaeon steps into the room, and replies with
"Guten tag, I am Admiral Pellaeon of the COIA High Command, here to serve as a diplomat. How may the Syndicate may be of service to the Großvaters die Heimat?"

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:Damn. April’s got nothing on these August rains.

Got woken up by loud thunder at 5 AM yesterday, lol.

Great Algerstonia wrote:Got woken up by loud thunder at 5 AM yesterday, lol.

As a Floridian, I am immune to this.

Brethren wrote:GREET

PLZ DO A RP WAR WITH SOMEONE!!! HOW ARE YOU NOT BORED?!?!?

The Holy Utopian Republic wrote:PLZ DO A RP WAR WITH SOMEONE!!! HOW ARE YOU NOT BORED?!?!?

I . . .

I just devoured some Atlia Sonisian citizens and dropped a boat on the rest of them . . .

What do you want from me . . .

The Death Syndicate wrote:Pellaeon steps into the room, and replies with
"Guten tag, I am Admiral Pellaeon of the COIA High Command, here to serve as a diplomat. How may the Syndicate may be of service to the Großvaters die Heimat?"

“You can be quite a bit of service, but for now, take a seat and make yourself comfortable.” He motions towards the couches in his office, taking his own seat. “Would you like some coffee? Maybe some whiskey?”

Derp.
(Translation: I am about half way done with my Geometry homework)

The Death Syndicate wrote:Derp.
(Translation: I am about half way done with my Geometry homework)

2+1=67

Brethren wrote:I . . .

I just devoured some Atlia Sonisian citizens and dropped a boat on the rest of them . . .

What do you want from me . . .

It’s the closest you have ever gotten to war. No joke.

The Holy Utopian Republic wrote:It’s the closest you have ever gotten to war. No joke.

Nah, OOCily I've been closer.

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:“You can be quite a bit of service, but for now, take a seat and make yourself comfortable.” He motions towards the couches in his office, taking his own seat. “Would you like some coffee? Maybe some whiskey?”

"Some whiskey would be nice. Oberian ( I hope I spelled it right) whiskey is perhaps the finest in the world. I have fond memories of my Großvater and my father getting quite drunk on it, leading to interesting conversations about what it was like hoping from Osterreich und Ungarn to Eastern Kaiserreich and then to my home island, only to be enslave by non-humans." Pellaeon takes a seat, and takes in the architecture and decor of the office he is in.

Brethren wrote:Nah, OOCily I've been closer.

Hmmmmm

Damn it, forming the Hispanic Federation didn't do enough to make me fully interested in Nationstates again, I must do something!

Shavara wrote:
Damn it, forming the Hispanic Federation didn't do enough to make me fully interested in Nationstates again, I must do something!

I know.

Shavara wrote:
Damn it, forming the Hispanic Federation didn't do enough to make me fully interested in Nationstates again, I must do something!

Crusade! Crusade! Deus Vult!

Shavara wrote:
Damn it, forming the Hispanic Federation didn't do enough to make me fully interested in Nationstates again, I must do something!

Hrm :( I'm not sure what would interest you then

*Looks at Zukki's map*

*Sees The Great Tea Empire near San Sierra (me)*

o>o

«12. . .32,52432,52532,52632,52732,52832,52932,530. . .33,90333,904»

Advertisement