by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .30,96030,96130,96230,96330,96430,96530,966. . .32,58832,589»

Wirrabuk wrote:Grlfriends are Gen z. They think the cinemas are for prehistoric oldies like me

I hooked up w/ the first of these two gfs when she asked me if i wanted to 'netflix and chill'. I had to ask the internet to know what that meant

Now I make my movie-watching popcorn at home... Win win

That, kids, is a polite way to say that you don't have a life xD

Yaelosvakia

Lerasi wrote:Arriving at the Pirate Armada, the SSW warships prepare to fire military grade torpedoes at the pirate fleet. They swirl through the ocean, piercing the hulls of stolen military ships and pirate ships. For the trader ships, it is just a case of crewmen getting into the gunner's bubble and firing the UA Machine Guns. In a matter of moments, five ships sink past the submarine fleet, to the bottom of the Exteriorem Ocean.

Yaelosvakia war against pirate

Peatiktist wrote:The f*ck are you?

Very welcoming. :/

Lerasi wrote:Arriving at the Pirate Armada, the SSW warships prepare to fire military grade torpedoes at the pirate fleet. They swirl through the ocean, piercing the hulls of stolen military ships and pirate ships. For the trader ships, it is just a case of crewmen getting into the gunner's bubble and firing the UA Machine Guns. In a matter of moments, five ships sink past the submarine fleet, to the bottom of the Exteriorem Ocean.

Wait, there is more profit to be made?!
Oh, have your flagship back.
The 60 new AOS ships, and about an extra 20 which can be made from salvage, are left at dock to repair. The new AOS captains are told to customize, arm and armor their ships to their liking. The rest of the AOS profiteer fleet meet up with the SSW warships.
Pirate-lerasi war

Fraxhemark wrote:That, kids, is a polite way to say that you don't have a life xD

A non-exclusively-online life : )

Post self-deleted by Countryball Maker.

Peatiktist wrote:The f*ck are you?

Great Algerstonia wrote:Very welcoming. :/

Brethren wrote:She blinks. "Parent? That means mum. She named me Eveshka but I'm called Esk."

"Okay Esk. Need anything else?"

These posts are unauthorized.

Iím going to have you all suspended.

East Pacific Principal wrote:These posts are unauthorized.

Iím going to have you all suspended.

<the school inspectors finds Archie comics in your desk and fires you>

East Pacific Principal wrote:These posts are unauthorized.

Iím going to have you all suspended.

send Dreamersistan to the timeout chair

Great Algerstonia wrote:send Dreamersistan to the timeout chair

You will be the timeout chair!

*laughs while shoving guacamole in mouth*

Great Algerstonia wrote:send Dreamersistan to the timeout chair

<Sits in the chair and menaces you with my fist>

When I get out of this chair man, somebody gonna get a hurt real bad!

Somebody!

I'm not gonna say who...

But I think you know him very well!

Wersh wrote:"Okay Esk. Need anything else?"

"What happens now?" She looks at Dante with absolute trust. "I don't think I can be on my own yet."

Brethren wrote:"What happens now?" She looks at Dante with absolute trust. "I don't think I can be on my own yet."

"You wont be. You would be fine with traveling with me, right?"

Pirates are not the main problem of Shavara, they can be dealt easily by the Shavaran navy.

Lerasi wrote:Arriving at the Pirate Armada, the SSW warships prepare to fire military grade torpedoes at the pirate fleet. They swirl through the ocean, piercing the hulls of stolen military ships and pirate ships. For the trader ships, it is just a case of crewmen getting into the gunner's bubble and firing the UA Machine Guns. In a matter of moments, five ships sink past the submarine fleet, to the bottom of the Exteriorem Ocean.

#Exteriorem Pirate Wars
Graves looks at his scanners and sees AOS Ships approaching. "Damn it." He mutters. "Fire upon those damned nationalists! Kill them all!" Most of the ships in the Armada are fresh, and are fully armed. The weak torpedoes take a while to pierce the well designed Lerasian SSWs. Periodically, Graves looks at his scanners and curses at the speed of the AOS fleet. "Captain Varrs, arm the explosives on ten ships in your formation and move towards the fleet. Let them sink you, and destroy them. Captain Fergusson, cover them. EVERYBODY ELSE, MOVE OUT!" The Armada retreats further into the High Seas as the torpedoes of the convoy run out and they start sinking without being able to fire back. The SSWs turn on the Kamikaze ships and sink three before the remaining seven get overhead. The explosives aren't as effective as Lord Graves intended, and only six SSWs were lost in the firefight. The remaining 44 SSWs turn towards the AOS fleet to merge with them, while Graves escapes, if only temporarily.

Shavara wrote:Pirates are not the main problem of Shavara, they can be dealt easily by the Shavaran navy.

Nuke the pirates (or Somalia)

Post self-deleted by The Death Syndicate.

Shavara wrote:Pirates are not the main problem of Shavara, they can be dealt easily by the Shavaran navy.

Son...

I'm Captain Jack Sparrow...

Savvy?

<slips on a banana peel and grabs East Pacific Principal for support, preventing himself from falling but ending up squeezing the Principal's neck too hard and killing him>

Wersh wrote:"You wont be. You would be fine with traveling with me, right?"

"I guess . . ." Esk gums her bottom lip. "Mum left the cave to me though."

Shavara wrote:Pirates are not the main problem of Shavara, they can be dealt easily by the Shavaran navy.

True, the main problem is racism *dabs*

Wirrabuk wrote:Son...

I'm Captain Jack Sparrow...

Savvy?

<slips on a banana peel and grabs East Pacific Principal for support, preventing himself from falling but ending up squeezing the Principal's neck too hard and killing him>

*Cue Pirates of the Caribbean theme music*

Shavara wrote:
*Cue Pirates of the Caribbean theme music*

<stabs an innocent passer-by just to look awesome while the music plays>

I think I should do a political drama-esque RP storyline series which will feature major character development, domestic events, international RPs and such.

How the heck did this boat get in the schoolyard

*uses intercom and makes an announcement*

ďWill Shavara and Dreamersistan report to my office.....

Now!!Ē

«12. . .30,96030,96130,96230,96330,96430,96530,966. . .32,58832,589»

Advertisement