by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .28,21728,21828,21928,22028,22128,22228,223. . .29,39429,395»

Wersh wrote:*you fall dead before your hand is in your pocket as someone slices your neck open from behind*

*Gary feels the handgun get knocked out of his hands and his arms and legs get restrained*

Gary uses all of his strength to move his body and prevent from getting restrained, slowly reaching for the hand gun.

The New Wisconsin Empire wrote:*Whistles to the tune of the gears of war*

*whistles to mario kart 8 earrape*

Great Algerstonia wrote:*whistles to mario kart 8 earrape*

How

Clonemorta wrote:Gary uses all of his strength to move his body and prevent from getting restrained, slowly reaching for the hand gun.

*he feels a blade pressed to his neck, and a gentle, but angry sounding voice whispers to him*
"I wouldn't do that if I were you Gary."

BearStackof2015 wrote:How

because the despacito antispam god said so m8

Western Pakistan wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vrljt0-00kI (0:51)

TOP TEN RAPPERS THAT MAKE LOGAN PAUL TOO AFRAID TO DISS!!! (NOT CLICKBAIT!!!)

I'm just gonna add this in if y'all don't mind.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JoWeUxHFPs

Brethren wrote:EXCUSE ME SIR THE DOLPHIN IS AN ACTUAL GOD ALONGSIDE THE WIND AND THE SEA TYVM

Yeah sure. Next you'll be saying there's a god for rocks.

Wersh wrote:*you fall dead before your hand is in your pocket as someone slices your neck open from behind*

*Stands back up, perfectly alive*
Well that felt unpleasent.
*Pulls a magic tomb out of my pocket*

Great Algerstonia wrote:because the despacito antispam god said so m8

What the what have you done?

Peatiktist wrote:Yeah sure. Next you'll be saying there's a god for rocks.

Of course not, that would be ridiculous.

Wersh wrote:*he feels a blade pressed to his neck, and a gentle, but angry sounding voice whispers to him*
"I wouldn't do that if I were you Gary."

Continuing to resist from getting restrained, he finally grabs the gun, but has a difficult time raising the gun.

"Go to hell!" I say in response to the whispered voice.

Rap x Country x Extremely Loud Music:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WFgrMziaZUw

raises hands
Sorry I just had to do it

I rise once again from the land of slumber and VR dragons apparently. How're y'all going?

Gets so mad with Austria’s sh*t, just declares war to get rid of them.

They fall in less than a month

NOOOOO Western Pakistan unliked my post :( ;-;

The Southern Isles of Dreyse wrote:I rise once again from the land of slumber and VR dragons apparently. How're y'all going?

. . . making dragons.

Plazland wrote:Gets so mad with Austria’s sh*t, just declares war to get rid of them.

They fall in less than a month

Oh the rip-off I can be Ming so :P time to make all the food!

Great Algerstonia wrote:NOOOOO Western Pakistan unliked my post :( ;-;

F in the chat

How would you react if you had to fight with a Skyrim dragon in a Fallout game?

BearStackof2015 wrote:Oh the rip-off I can be Ming so :P time to make all the food!F in the chat

F

The Southern Isles of Dreyse wrote:I rise once again from the land of slumber and VR dragons apparently. How're y'all going?

*Puts the finishing touches on a huge line of defenses*
Absolutely fantastic
Now if you would excuse me I got a set up coastal defences

Since I saw some stuff on magic earlier, I ended up making a few adjustments to a new factbook I have.

"To be Blessed is to be the pinnacle of my creation, save for the divine themselves. It is to be imbued with power beyond what nature would allow, and to be totally devoted to the righteous cause of Heaven."

-Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality, She Beyond Divinity



Overview

Tenshi, also referred to as Angels and Blessed, are the least common intelligent "species" of Tenkyoku. The creations of Aozora Chiyumi, they are often regarded as one of the most terrifying and powerful developments of the Supreme Overlady. Tenshi are incredibly loyal, and are capable of performing arcane feats, the specifics of which vary greatly. The process through which tenshi are created is known as "tenshification", (or Blessing) with access to this process being heavily restricted.

Tenshification

Tenshification itself is a highly dangerous procedure. It involves the use of a "tenshification vat". To begin the process, the subject is placed in the tenshification vat, and immersed in an exotic magically energised liquid. Notably, this process effectively involves the destruction and regeneration of bodily tissue, as the tenshification process imbues the ability to use magic in the subject. This causes unrelenting and excruciating agony, and the process is often debilitating lethal. Another aspect of tenshification is mental alteration- tenshi are incredibly loyal to Aozora and her regime as a result of psychological alterations occurring during the process. Mental instability and exaggeration of unusual personality traits are common side effects of the procedure. Additionally, tenshification will often cause changes in appearance, most notably hair and eye colour, as a result of the method through which it alters and recreates tissue.

There are two primary factors involved in tenshification. The first of these is physical endurance. Due to the immense shock the process causes, many subjects are unable to handle the tenshification procedure and die as a result. Undergoing tenshification also causes immense metabolic stress, and drain the subject of energy. As a result, subjects who have been immersed for a relatively long length of time are unlikely to emerge alive, or with enough energy to power their muscles and bodily functions for long.

The second factor under consideration is mental resistance. While most Tenkyokurens are totally fanatical and devoted to their goddess, some still have a mental struggle when it comes to tenshification. This struggle prevents the completion of the process, and the more a subject resists, the less likely they are to emerge alive. The intense pain is often enough to put resistance to an end, and allow the mental and physical alterations to complete fully. If resistance does not end, the subject will invariably die within the vat.

Tenshification takes around three and a half days to complete on average. The fastest recorded tenshification, on a willing subject who did not resist and was sensitive to pain and alterations, took one day and two hours. The slowest successful tenshification required six days and five hours to complete, and the subject had to be placed in intensive care to ensure their survival.

Notably, humans are not the only beings capable of being tenshified. In theory, any animal with a central nervous system is a viable candidate. In practise, however, the power of tenshified animals is significantly reduced compared to tenshified humans due to their limited mental capabilities. The least intelligent animal do have undergone tenshification is a genetically engineered species of locust, and the vast majority of said locusts (who were tenshified in mass due to their small size and high predicted fataility rates) died. Those that survived demonstrated only limited abilities, but useful ones regardless. As such, the use of tenshified animals is generally as a conduit or director of another element.

Experiments with attempted to tenshify the same individual mutilple times have been attempted. However, such attempts universally end in the incineration of the subject. A single tenshification fulfills a subject's magical potential. Any additional magic is this unable to enter and accumulates in the form of energy around the subject, causing them to burn and die. However, there have been recent attempts (inspired by Chudokuren efforts during the Reclamation WR) to graft organs from one tenshi onto another in hopes of allowing the recipient to gain some of the powers of the donor. This is inconclusive in impact as of now.

Manifestation

Magic is said to manifest itself in tenshi. However, the manner in which is does so (in other words, what magical abilities a tenshi obtains) is difficult to predict. The power of these abilities is dependent on "tenshification potential", which varies greatly between individuals.

The simplest and most common tenshi abilities are known as "baseline" powers. These are very common amongst tenshi regardless of their more specialised capabilities. Such powers include very short-range telekinesis, enhanced speed and strength, and the ability to vaguely detect other magic users nearby. Although not every tenshi has these capabilities, it is rare for such a case to occur.

There are two general categories (and several subcategories) of manifested powers. These are historical and emotional. An additional subcategory of manifestation is simulated (or artificial) manifestation, which is an uncommonly used yet increasingly prominent variation.

Historical manifestation occurs due to the history of the subject. Elemental powers are classified under historical manifestation, as they usually revolve around the area in which a subject lived. For example, Gikochinai had powers revolving around ice and cold, due to inhabiting the frozen mountains of Sangaku District. This also highlights how unpredictable manifestation can be- Gikochinai was mostly known for her intense nymphomania, yet this had no impact on her tenshification manifestation. Elements such as fire, water, air, electricity, and so on are similar.

Another variation of historical manifestation is considered to be "occupational manifestation", which revolves around a duty in the life of the subject rather than an environment. A good example of this variation was Naosu, who manifested with powers relating to disease and healing due to her role as a medical professional.

On the other hand, emotional manifestation revolves around the personality and feelings of the subject. This form of tenshification is more likely (but not guaranteed) to occur to subjects with unusual relation to emotions. For example, the masochistic Kurushimi gained access to powers relating to pain. This variation of tenshification is often highly specialised, yet extremely effective at its specialty.

The final manifestation type of tenshification is simulated manifestation, otherwise known as artificial manifestation. This involves the subject being fully conscious when being placed into the tenshification vat, and subjected to an intense experience prior to immersion. For example some have their neko organs severed, an agonising process, before being tenshified. This encourages their tenshification to manifest in a manner related to pain and torture. However, such methods of manifestation are not always successful, and are considered to be helpful in increasing the possibility of a desired result, but not ensuring it.

Limitations

The primary limitation of tenshification is tenshi potential. There is a limit to how powerful any individual can become using tenshification. As such, some people simply cannot gain significant power from the process. Examinations of what affects tenshi potential and how to gain optimal manifestations are underway yet inconclusive as of now.

Tenshi do not have unlimited energy. They will drain their magical energy reserves whilst using their powers, to the point that eventually they are unable to use magic until they recover. Natural stamina plays a role in how much energy can be stored at any one time, as does tenshi potential. Tenshi are said to be "exhausted" when they can no longer use magic, and this lasts for several minutes. Full recovery takes a duration ranging from within the hour to two or three hours.

Higher level tenshi with potent powers, however, do not become exhausted as easily. Instead, when they run out of magical energy reserves, they will began to rely on their metabolic energy instead. This effectively results in cannibalising their own flesh to power their magic- an occurrence which the human body struggles with immensely. Such measures are last resorts for tenshi, and result in a dangerous condition known as "tenshi burn". This condition requires magical as well as technological medical aids to heal from, and it can take several weeks to recover from such injuries even with such help. If help is not reached within a relatively short time, death is likely to occur.

In order to reduce chance of exhaustion or self-destruction, many tenshi elect to enchant certain objects. This enables them to store some magical energy in these objects, however every enchantment places an additional mental and physical strain on the one responsible. Many tenshi will use staffs for this purpose, others elect to use their weapon of choice, and a few attempt to do so with clothing (which acts as a constant supply for them until it is drained, so they don't need to gather energy manually, but can also result easily in overload and tenshi burn if not handled well). Notably, some tenshi are capable transferring emotions and/or energy from external sources. As such, they are unlikely to experience exhaustion, though more likely to experience tenshi burn if they are not careful if magical energy is being transferred. If emotions or feelings are transferred, the tenshi "conduit" responsible must be able to handle them or they will themselves be overwhelmed by the emotion.

[List of Blessed

Omitsu- has access to emotional detection and mild manipulation.
Setsuko- has access to blood manipulation.
Aiko- has access to lust manipulation.
Juu-Kyu- has access to healing magic.

Aozora Chiyumi is notably not Blessed, despite numerous similarities to her creations. Her magic is derived from another, enigmatic source.

Read factbook

What other bad jokes do i know... oh yeah!
Im proud of this one, even if its bad.

So, the other day, I volunteered to help do my ex’s best friends algebra homework. I did it and she thanked me and said i was her savior. I then told her that if she ever needs to find an X, she comes to me, and if I need to find an ex, I come to her.

(true story)

Devlon wrote:What other bad jokes do i know... oh yeah!
Im proud of this one, even if its bad.

So, the other day, I volunteered to help do my ex’s best friends algebra homework. I did it and she thanked me and said i was her savior. I then told her that if she ever needs to find an X, she comes to me, and if I need to find an ex, I come to her.


(true story)

This is so awkward I don’t know how to react do this

The New Wisconsin Empire wrote:*Puts the finishing touches on a huge line of defenses*
Absolutely fantastic
Now if you would excuse me I got a set up coastal defences

Hell yeah. I wish you luck, NWE.
Also Shavara how're you going mate? I haven't seen ya in a long while.

Tenkyoku wrote:Since I saw some stuff on magic earlier, I ended up making a few adjustments to a new factbook I have.

"To be Blessed is to be the pinnacle of my creation, save for the divine themselves. It is to be imbued with power beyond what nature would allow, and to be totally devoted to the righteous cause of Heaven."

-Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality, She Beyond Divinity



Overview

Tenshi, also referred to as Angels and Blessed, are the least common intelligent "species" of Tenkyoku. The creations of Aozora Chiyumi, they are often regarded as one of the most terrifying and powerful developments of the Supreme Overlady. Tenshi are incredibly loyal, and are capable of performing arcane feats, the specifics of which vary greatly. The process through which tenshi are created is known as "tenshification", (or Blessing) with access to this process being heavily restricted.

Tenshification

Tenshification itself is a highly dangerous procedure. It involves the use of a "tenshification vat". To begin the process, the subject is placed in the tenshification vat, and immersed in an exotic magically energised liquid. Notably, this process effectively involves the destruction and regeneration of bodily tissue, as the tenshification process imbues the ability to use magic in the subject. This causes unrelenting and excruciating agony, and the process is often debilitating lethal. Another aspect of tenshification is mental alteration- tenshi are incredibly loyal to Aozora and her regime as a result of psychological alterations occurring during the process. Mental instability and exaggeration of unusual personality traits are common side effects of the procedure. Additionally, tenshification will often cause changes in appearance, most notably hair and eye colour, as a result of the method through which it alters and recreates tissue.

There are two primary factors involved in tenshification. The first of these is physical endurance. Due to the immense shock the process causes, many subjects are unable to handle the tenshification procedure and die as a result. Undergoing tenshification also causes immense metabolic stress, and drain the subject of energy. As a result, subjects who have been immersed for a relatively long length of time are unlikely to emerge alive, or with enough energy to power their muscles and bodily functions for long.

The second factor under consideration is mental resistance. While most Tenkyokurens are totally fanatical and devoted to their goddess, some still have a mental struggle when it comes to tenshification. This struggle prevents the completion of the process, and the more a subject resists, the less likely they are to emerge alive. The intense pain is often enough to put resistance to an end, and allow the mental and physical alterations to complete fully. If resistance does not end, the subject will invariably die within the vat.

Tenshification takes around three and a half days to complete on average. The fastest recorded tenshification, on a willing subject who did not resist and was sensitive to pain and alterations, took one day and two hours. The slowest successful tenshification required six days and five hours to complete, and the subject had to be placed in intensive care to ensure their survival.

Notably, humans are not the only beings capable of being tenshified. In theory, any animal with a central nervous system is a viable candidate. In practise, however, the power of tenshified animals is significantly reduced compared to tenshified humans due to their limited mental capabilities. The least intelligent animal do have undergone tenshification is a genetically engineered species of locust, and the vast majority of said locusts (who were tenshified in mass due to their small size and high predicted fataility rates) died. Those that survived demonstrated only limited abilities, but useful ones regardless. As such, the use of tenshified animals is generally as a conduit or director of another element.

Experiments with attempted to tenshify the same individual mutilple times have been attempted. However, such attempts universally end in the incineration of the subject. A single tenshification fulfills a subject's magical potential. Any additional magic is this unable to enter and accumulates in the form of energy around the subject, causing them to burn and die. However, there have been recent attempts (inspired by Chudokuren efforts during the Reclamation WR) to graft organs from one tenshi onto another in hopes of allowing the recipient to gain some of the powers of the donor. This is inconclusive in impact as of now.

Manifestation

Magic is said to manifest itself in tenshi. However, the manner in which is does so (in other words, what magical abilities a tenshi obtains) is difficult to predict. The power of these abilities is dependent on "tenshification potential", which varies greatly between individuals.

The simplest and most common tenshi abilities are known as "baseline" powers. These are very common amongst tenshi regardless of their more specialised capabilities. Such powers include very short-range telekinesis, enhanced speed and strength, and the ability to vaguely detect other magic users nearby. Although not every tenshi has these capabilities, it is rare for such a case to occur.

There are two general categories (and several subcategories) of manifested powers. These are historical and emotional. An additional subcategory of manifestation is simulated (or artificial) manifestation, which is an uncommonly used yet increasingly prominent variation.

Historical manifestation occurs due to the history of the subject. Elemental powers are classified under historical manifestation, as they usually revolve around the area in which a subject lived. For example, Gikochinai had powers revolving around ice and cold, due to inhabiting the frozen mountains of Sangaku District. This also highlights how unpredictable manifestation can be- Gikochinai was mostly known for her intense nymphomania, yet this had no impact on her tenshification manifestation. Elements such as fire, water, air, electricity, and so on are similar.

Another variation of historical manifestation is considered to be "occupational manifestation", which revolves around a duty in the life of the subject rather than an environment. A good example of this variation was Naosu, who manifested with powers relating to disease and healing due to her role as a medical professional.

On the other hand, emotional manifestation revolves around the personality and feelings of the subject. This form of tenshification is more likely (but not guaranteed) to occur to subjects with unusual relation to emotions. For example, the masochistic Kurushimi gained access to powers relating to pain. This variation of tenshification is often highly specialised, yet extremely effective at its specialty.

The final manifestation type of tenshification is simulated manifestation, otherwise known as artificial manifestation. This involves the subject being fully conscious when being placed into the tenshification vat, and subjected to an intense experience prior to immersion. For example some have their neko organs severed, an agonising process, before being tenshified. This encourages their tenshification to manifest in a manner related to pain and torture. However, such methods of manifestation are not always successful, and are considered to be helpful in increasing the possibility of a desired result, but not ensuring it.

Limitations

The primary limitation of tenshification is tenshi potential. There is a limit to how powerful any individual can become using tenshification. As such, some people simply cannot gain significant power from the process. Examinations of what affects tenshi potential and how to gain optimal manifestations are underway yet inconclusive as of now.

Tenshi do not have unlimited energy. They will drain their magical energy reserves whilst using their powers, to the point that eventually they are unable to use magic until they recover. Natural stamina plays a role in how much energy can be stored at any one time, as does tenshi potential. Tenshi are said to be "exhausted" when they can no longer use magic, and this lasts for several minutes. Full recovery takes a duration ranging from within the hour to two or three hours.

Higher level tenshi with potent powers, however, do not become exhausted as easily. Instead, when they run out of magical energy reserves, they will began to rely on their metabolic energy instead. This effectively results in cannibalising their own flesh to power their magic- an occurrence which the human body struggles with immensely. Such measures are last resorts for tenshi, and result in a dangerous condition known as "tenshi burn". This condition requires magical as well as technological medical aids to heal from, and it can take several weeks to recover from such injuries even with such help. If help is not reached within a relatively short time, death is likely to occur.

In order to reduce chance of exhaustion or self-destruction, many tenshi elect to enchant certain objects. This enables them to store some magical energy in these objects, however every enchantment places an additional mental and physical strain on the one responsible. Many tenshi will use staffs for this purpose, others elect to use their weapon of choice, and a few attempt to do so with clothing (which acts as a constant supply for them until it is drained, so they don't need to gather energy manually, but can also result easily in overload and tenshi burn if not handled well). Notably, some tenshi are capable transferring emotions and/or energy from external sources. As such, they are unlikely to experience exhaustion, though more likely to experience tenshi burn if they are not careful if magical energy is being transferred. If emotions or feelings are transferred, the tenshi "conduit" responsible must be able to handle them or they will themselves be overwhelmed by the emotion.

[List of Blessed

Omitsu- has access to emotional detection and mild manipulation.
Setsuko- has access to blood manipulation.
Aiko- has access to lust manipulation.
Juu-Kyu- has access to healing magic.

Aozora Chiyumi is notably not Blessed, despite numerous similarities to her creations. Her magic is derived from another, enigmatic source.

Read factbook

Yoyoyo!

TENKYOKU!!!

The Southern Isles of Dreyse wrote:Hell yeah. I wish you luck, NWE.
Also Shavara how're you going mate? I haven't seen ya in a long while.

Hey Dreyse! Doing good.

«12. . .28,21728,21828,21928,22028,22128,22228,223. . .29,39429,395»

Advertisement