WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Downeaster
The East Coast is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in The East Coast
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, The East Coast is ranked 6,066th in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The Queendom of Downeaster||Anarchy||“East”|
- : The statuo people ceased to exist.
- : Polinicks of the region The empire of new jersey proposed constructing embassies.
- : The statuo people arrived from The Britannian Kingdom.
- : The Queendom of Downeaster altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy cancelled between Guadeloupe and The East Coast.
- : Thomasmoneil departed this region for New Western Atlantic.
- : Thomasmoneil arrived from Theoneilregion.
- : The Queendom of Downeaster ordered the closure of embassies between The East Coast and Guadeloupe.
- : Embassy established between The East Coast and Plantagenet.
- : The Queendom of Downeaster agreed to construct embassies with Plantagenet.