WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Caer Sidi, New West Indies, Capitalist Paradise, Oatland, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Yuno, Federation of Conservative Nations, The Democratic Republic of Freedom, Greater Middle East, The Revolutionary Communist Alliance, Roman Byzantine Union, United States of America, The United Ascendancy, Union of Free Nations, The United Empires of Carson, Urana Firma, and 9 others.Codex Ylvus, United Christian Empires of the West, International Debating Area, Allied Conservative States, India, Raxulan Empire, Liberty Democratic Alliance, Union of Democrats, and Laraniem.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Conservative, Democratic, Free Trade, Game Player, General Assembly, Independent, Liberal, Minuscule, Offsite Chat, Regional Government, and 4 others.Role Player, Serious, Social, and World Assembly.
The Democratic Union contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Democratic Union
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Democratic Union is ranked 5,891st in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Republic of Nu California||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“From Many, One”|
|2.||The Holy Blue Cows' Heaven of East Meranopirus||Civil Rights Lovefest||“NationStates”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of New Sofstakand||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Will Endure”|
|4.||The Republic of Dochmanarystand||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Republic of Conservative Nations and The Democratic Union.
- : The Republic of Greater Suberia departed this region for Alliance of Democratic States.
- : The Empire of West Phoenicia of the region Republic of Conservative Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in The Democratic Union.
- : The Federation of Terttia departed this region for The Guardian Patriot Alliance.
- : The Allied States of Japania departed this region for The Guardian Patriot Alliance.
- : The Republic of Girada departed this region for The Guardian Patriot Alliance.
- : The Republic of Girada lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Federal Republic of El Bravo departed this region for The Allied Republic.
- : The United Republic of The Red Shinobi departed this region for The Guardian Patriot Alliance.
- : Theunitedstatesofjackson ceased to exist.
The Democratic Union Regional Message Board
If thats the only way then...
Correct. I reached out and found out that that won't be a viable avenue. Well then, we just need full cooperation!
Ok, so when will we do it.
We can begin the exodus at any time now. The only we run into is that approximately 4 nations may not know what the plan is since they've been inactive for 3-10 days. So, that means we could be waiting a couple of weeks for them either to die or move elsewhere (and hopefully move back). The longer we have to wait, the more risk we incur in the event that the founder revives and returns. Best case is that this time next week, we're all moving back here. Several variants on a worst case scenario too. Most likely case, to me, is that we're waiting for approximately three weeks for the region to clear out and then we can come back and get to work.
I'd urge you not to be despondent or grow demoralized over that timeframe. Even downtime like that can be productive as we look to begin anew with a new plan for the direction of the region. We can use that time to build a new charter/constitution, build a foreign policy plan, reinvent how we govern ourselves and communicate away from the RMB.
I'm rooting for this place and for you. In the meantime, since I take ownership for this idea, I will make the first move out of the region and wait for the appropriate time to return and hopefully see Girada (as we have agreed) as this region's new founder going forward. The DU will win.
Farewell for a moment. I will be returning to The Guardian Patriot Alliance and all are welcomed there until we make the next step forward.
Wtf where is everyone?