WA Delegate (non-executive): The Honorable Foxes of Fotar (elected )
Founder: The Honorable Foxes of Fotar
Last WA Update:
The Council of Narnia contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in The Council of Narnia
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 9,879th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Narnian Republic of Bisim||New York Times Democracy||“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”|
|2.||The Honorable Foxes of Fotar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Vulpes Moralis”|
|3.||The Honorable Conduct of Vulpes Moralis||Moralistic Democracy||“For Honor and for Glory”|
|4.||The Empire of Calormann||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Tash preserves us”|
- : The Honorable Foxes of Fotar became regional WA Delegate.
- : The narnian council ceased to exist.
- : Monte michael ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors of the region United Christian Empires of the West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Noidfalkern ceased to exist.
- : Noidfalkern arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Emerald tree boa departed this region for The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : Emerald tree boa arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Empire of Calormann arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Slim shady and eminem departed this region for Nations of money and alliance.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
Haha yes that was at least a half flex.
Congrats!! I also need to find a statistic to focus on. I was worried the biased NS mechanics of "most devout" means that I have to forgo scientific knowledge so I've been reluctant to pursue that one...
Haha I cringe every time my information technology sector takes a hit for no good reason.
Oh no, like right now. My IT sector just dropped 40% (never took a hit like that before) because I asked one factory to simplify its electronic dashboard. That's like saying Apple's minimalist design harms the IT sector. No! Oh I'm so disappointed in that result.
Ok, now I just officially destroyed the sector with an additional 70% drop. Just because I wanted a bit of censorship on video games.
Every issue I decide is always just an attempt to maintain my top 1000 agriculture sector haha.