WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Honorable Foxes of Fotar
The Council of Narnia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Council of Narnia
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 5,741st in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Sultanate of Jellybeaners||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Jellybeans stick together!”|
|2.||The Nice Moves of Mr Fox||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“What does the fox say?”|
|3.||The Dominion of Jellybean kids||Corporate Bordello||“In Jellybean we trust”|
- : The Sultanate of Jellybeaners arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Dominion of Jellybean kids arrived from Balder.
- : The Elven Rogue Nation of Haruhiro of the region Draconones luna in sanctuarium proposed constructing embassies.
- : Diamedes ceased to exist.
- : Dracovich ceased to exist.
- : The Inactivity of Coopyrengal of the region Dispatchia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sultanate of Hells Bells 26 departed this region for Smyrna.
- : Embassy cancelled between The western hemisphere alliance and The Council of Narnia.
- : The Sultanate of Hells Bells 26 arrived from Nestene.
- : The Honorable Foxes of Fotar updated the World Factbook entry.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
What Fotar says is true. I understand the nostaglia for CoN, I have it too, it was after all a creation of mine. But we have such a unique, positive, vision-filled culture here. But I want to widen that vision so that we can offer it to the greater public. It is, after all, about us and our values rather than the words "CoN". I hope to establish the same history and name for Cair Paravel, one that we will remember resonated with the NS world, rather than one limited to a small fan base. The theme of Narnia and its cornerstone, Aslan, will continue to go with us.
But we need your opinions, as we don't want to do this without you guys.
If you're in agreement, you can move to Cair Paravel now.
Nationstates has really changed since I died 2 years ago
I am making the move, everyone. I hope you will soon follow us to Cair Paravel.
Further Up and Further In!
Looks like I brought my nation back to life just in time to see the region die
The region will never die, so long as I am still in the game. It has been dormant for years, and will remain as such while we carve a new niche in the world in Cair Paravel.
Wouldn't a more apt metaphor be to move all the nations to Aslan's country? :P