WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Cornellian Empire is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in The Cornellian Empire
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, The Cornellian Empire is ranked 2,789th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Republic of Hittanryan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Never Assume”|
- : The Federal Republic of Futrellia of the region Elvarya proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of Instinctive of the region Meryhap Galaxy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Popovtsy Tsardom of Revnitelia of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Ghant II departed this region for Osiris.
- : The Restored Kingdom of Free Garza departed this region for Osiris.
- : The Kingdom of Kamohaeng Phet ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Dubblinia departed this region for Union of Free Nations.
- : Aedora ceased to exist.
- : Novitera ceased to exist.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
The Cornellian Empire Regional Message Board
It's regrettable that Tom left us in the horrible manner in which he did, but at least he was considerate enough not to let his countries CTE. This gives us options. I wonder if that was his conscience or simply enough vanity that he hated to see them simply die.
I hereby formally apologize here to my RP partners on the Valik thread who put up with my slow pace due to RL issues and thank them for their participation and patience. I resolve to do better with my RPing in the future and not start new threads at moments I'm likely to be distracted by RL problems.
please disregard Mount Zeon's new government classification as something other than "Psychotic Dictatorship." The dictatorship remains just as psychotic as ever.
You click ONE BUTTON that gets rid of the Feudalism policy you didn't know you had in place and suddenly you're not ~~wacky~~ enough to be a Psychotic Dictatorship anymore
"Seconds ago: Mount Zeon was reclassified from Iron Fist Consumerists to Psychotic Dictatorship." Yes! Back on track!
*answers one additional issue*
"Seconds ago: Mount Zeon was reclassified from Psychotic Dictatorship to Iron Fist Consumerists." Damn it!
Hi guys. I have to inform you that I have just lost my laptop. That is why I couldn't get online and why I stopped posting for a day. I hope you understand. I will be posting from other devices when I can. I'm really sorry.
Oh man, I hope you can find or that replacing it isn't too much. Stay in touch.
Hi guys. Post is up for the Deadora campaign, but I had to make it quick and cut some parts. I hope this answers for Shrai, and I hope you enjoy it. I'm really occupied tonight with preparations for the trip tomorrow. I will return by Sunday midnight. I hope I can read while I'm away. But for anything else, I need to act on them by Monday or when I get home. :(
Take care and see you all.