WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The Consortium
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The Consortium is ranked 12,776th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Colony of Krovx Azerubia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Belgian Lives Matter!”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Great Britain Consortium Delegate||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“British”|
|3.||The Republic of FNR Consortium Delegate||Democratic Socialists||“The Free Nations Region”|
|4.||The Matriarchy of Iwakusphere Consortium Delegate||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Eeep!”|
|5.||The Republic of Brexalia||Conservative Democracy||“From Many, One”|
|6.||The Federal Republic of Force Consortium Delegate||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom, Justice, Reasonably Priced Love and Hard Boile”|
- : The Republic of Check 1 departed this region for Geneva.
- : The Republic of Check 1 arrived from Eellsia.
- : The Commonwealth of Algebra and Geometry of the region Math fans proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Brexalia arrived from Poipu Beach.
- : Regional Founder Consortium founder ceased to exist.
- : Vpr 000 ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Anoir of the region Anoir proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of FNR Consortium Delegate arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of FNR Consortium Delegate ceased to exist.
- : Consortium founder arrived from Lazarus.
The Consortium Regional Message Board
Photoshop. Defamation. Slander.
Evrigenis was ejected and banned from The East Pacific by The Tyranny of Aivintis
I do concede that Greek Homer's identity is unknown, but one professor abusing power...
Moderator logs: Mangegneithe was removed from the group "citizen" and banned by Sammy23
Due to EPSA, it appears that you need to triple your influence for that... You might be able to banject a solid hundred of my puppets tho
<quietly transfers citizenship nations to REDACTED>
Sounds like a good premise for a political drama. Add in a scathing critique of the education system while you're at it and you might win a Pulitzer...
<furious poetic scribbles>