by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Confederacy of Free Nations RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal Republic of Penguania and Antarctica (elected )

Founder: The Protectorate of Confederacy of Free Nations

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 51st Most Nations: 135th Most Influential: 501st+5
Largest Black Market: 945th Most Cultured: 1,453rd Nicest Citizens: 1,931st Smartest Citizens: 1,946th Most Inclusive: 2,005th
World Factbook Entry

WELCOME TO THE CONFEDERACY OF FREE NATIONS [COFN]


| All Confederacy Dispatches: The Directory |
| LinkCOFN Discord | LinkCOFN Forums | Government | Constitution | Apply For Citizenship | Law Code | Map | Welcome to the Confederacy | Embassy Policy & Application

>>CONFEDERATE ANNOUNCEMENTS<<
  • Congratulations to all winners of the August election!


>>REGIONAL ACTIVITIES<<


>>BONUS PROGRAMMES<<



Embassies: Alvaris Confederation, Zentari, Genuan Rebirth, AEGIS Alliance, Avadam Inn, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, The Union of Democratic States, New Hyperion, The Region That Has No Big Banks, The Universal Allegiance, Commonwealth of Liberty, Domicilium, The Free Nations Region, New Western Atlantic, Union of Free Nations, The Versutian Federation, and 17 others.International Debating Area, Union of Saxon Justice, Capitalist Paradise, Free Market Federation, The Great Universe, The Exalted Lands, The Embassy, World Conference, Lunar Alliance, Central Pacific Empire, The LCRUA, Regionless, The Ocean States, Union of Allied States, RHINIA, Driselbia, and Cyland.

Tags: Casual, Conservative, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Featured, Game Player, General Assembly, LGBT, Large, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, and 12 others.Modern Tech, Multi-Species, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Pacifist, Regional Government, Role Player, Silly, Social, Video Game, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: High

The Confederacy of Free Nations contains 97 nations, the 135th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Confederacy of Free Nations

The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.

As a region, The Confederacy of Free Nations is ranked 9,820th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Royal Republic of The Royal Republic of KumaniaCivil Rights Lovefest“Stop oppressing my epic dank memes Mods!”
2.The Chancellery Office of The Confederate PapersLeft-wing Utopia“We Like Chancellor's Papers!”
3.The Empire of Senatus Popolusque MercunovusAnarchy“We Don't Need a Motto”
4.The Confederacy of Continental CommonwealthsAnarchy“#HumboldtStrong | #TorontoStrong”
5.The Senate and People of MercunovaAnarchy“Et si omnes ego non”
6.The Republic of CoFN Vice ChancelleryLeft-wing Utopia“The Vice Chancellery is Open”
7.The United Socialist States of EnduvasLeft-wing Utopia“Peace and Freedom above All!”
8.The Kingdom of CarnotiumLeft-Leaning College State“Yo Motto So Lame”
9.The State of SualocinCivil Rights Lovefest“Rare is a kitten...”
10.The United Powers of HyderbourgCivil Rights Lovefest“Triumphus Omnibus”
1234. . .910»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Confederacy of Free Nations Regional Message Board

Nuremgard wrote:You have slavery and affirmative action. That's a hilarious combination.

And you have illegalized smoking with legalized marijuana. That too is a hilarious combination.

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:And you have illegalized smoking with legalized marijuana. That too is a hilarious combination.

True but I've been trying to legalise smoking for ages.

Montague brandishes a copy of the offending book in your face while hiding in your office from a torch-bearing mob. “This so-called ‘religious text’ endorses people who commit murder, slavery, incest, genocide, and environmental destruction as holy and devout men. It deserves burning! I don’t care how popular or moral Cult of Chaos is these days: this so-called holy text is a blueprint for barbarism. That kind of evil has no place in our so-called civilized society.” Montague panics and flees through your window as the mob breaks down the door.

Since when were we civilised? And the genocide, slavery, murder, incest and burning environment sounds like a everyday thing here.

Spanelsko wrote:Montague brandishes a copy of the offending book in your face while hiding in your office from a torch-bearing mob. “This so-called ‘religious text’ endorses people who commit murder, slavery, incest, genocide, and environmental destruction as holy and devout men. It deserves burning! I don’t care how popular or moral Cult of Chaos is these days: this so-called holy text is a blueprint for barbarism. That kind of evil has no place in our so-called civilized society.” Montague panics and flees through your window as the mob breaks down the door.

Since when were we civilised? And the genocide, slavery, murder, incest and burning environment sounds like a everyday thing here.

NS is drunk. Ignore it. xD. Also, I've thought over your offer of visiting. I have decided to accept, but will be bringing heavy security just in case.

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Although we have not embraced communism or facism, we are the ones responsible for the Theocratic Bio-Weapon Crisis, and will happily meet your leader with open arms and an outstreched hand, perhaps he would like to tour the rich lands that we have to pride ourselves upon.

I accept your most gracious offer.

Russkov Soviet wrote:NS is drunk. Ignore it. xD. Also, I've thought over your offer of visiting. I have decided to accept, but will be bringing heavy security just in case.

Russkov Soviet wrote:I accept your most gracious offer.

No problem for us, i would also advise to bring a gas mask or something to protect from the sand storms
(rude can be heard in the background) and the poisoned air all over Iberia. Or we can provide it ourselves once he arrives.

Also good luck on his trip to TCADS.

Spanelsko wrote:No problem for us, i would also advise to bring a gas mask or something to protect from the sand storms
(rude can be heard in the background) and the poisoned air all over Iberia. Or we can provide it ourselves once he arrives.

Also good luck on his trip to TCADS.

I'll make a note of that.

Nuremgard wrote:True but I've been trying to legalise smoking for ages.

Same here.

Deimosan wrote:Same here.

I'm also trying to cut my crushing taxes.

Nuremgard wrote:I'm also trying to cut my crushing taxes.

Start favoring businesses if possible.

Forum View

Advertisement