WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Founder Nation of Rebel Youth
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Antifa, Hitler Youth, USSR, Hippy Haven, Das Kommune, The Socialist States of the Philippines, The Christian Communist Union, Isolert Ulv, The International Communist Union, New Utopian World, The Federation of Anarchist Communes, leftypol, and North Korea.
The Communist Party of NationStates contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Communist Party of NationStates
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Communist Party of NationStates is ranked 6,329th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Founder Nation of Rebel Youth||Democratic Socialists||“in defense of socialism!”|
|2.||The Flamboyant Worker's Republic of Jazz Commies and Sexy Astrophysicists||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“With our feet on the ground and our eyes to the stars!”|
- : The United Socialist States of Cabanos tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Revolutionary Spirit of Mao Tse Tung of the region The Red Guards proposed constructing embassies.
- : Locasburg ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Internationale and The Communist Party of NationStates.
- : Embassy established between The Communist Party of NationStates and North Korea.
- : The Founder Nation of Rebel Youth agreed to construct embassies with North Korea.
- : The Marxist☭Feminists of THE DEFENDER ALLIANCE of the region North Korea proposed constructing embassies.
- : Croatian sample of the region North korea secret service branch proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grote Dictatuur of The Carverlands of the region Dictatorial Independent Confederation proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Non-Existent Roads of Highway Eighty-Eight of the region Libertatem proposed constructing embassies.
The Communist Party of NationStates Regional Message Board
I didn't notice it at the time but Vostrikovia went inactive.
True, but having lots of different riots still isn't the solution. Making them the norm will make people stop caring or make them mad at us.
You're right, unfocused protest gets us nowhere and serves mainly as a release on the pressure valve, so to speak. Thank you for saying that and allowing me to clarify.
And yes, he has. I've been talking with a nation to potentially join the region, I'll continue talking to them about it and see where that goes.
Oof I started playing 2 hours ago why y all inactive
hi im new in this region my other region died
Hello! We haven't been very active as of late, but we're glad to welcome a new member nonetheless. Is there a specific system or tendency that you tend to identify with?
Welcome! We're smaller than we've been in the past but we're glad to have you. I'm Jazz, the General Secretary of our happy little family. Please feel free to check out the resources we have posted or bring up anything you'd like to discuss!
Hello, welcome to our region.