WA Delegate: None.
The Communist International is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Communist International
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Communist International is ranked 9,946th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Working Class of Third International||Left-wing Utopia||“Workers of the world, unite!”|
- : The People's Republic of Fabrateria Nova of the region Fabrateria nova withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Fabrateria Nova of the region Fabrateria nova proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Federacion Nacional Mexicana of the region Region Mexicana Mundial proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Working Class of Third International updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Socialist Trainic Kingdom of Kravil of the region Nushy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Neo-Bolshevik States of Eurasian Alliance of the region The salt mines proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Communist International and The Peoples Republic of China.
- : The Working Class of Third International agreed to construct embassies with The Peoples Republic of China.
- : The People's Union of China and Taiwan of the region The Peoples Republic of China proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Working Class of Third International granted posting privileges on the The Communist International Regional Message Board to Officers in embassy regions.
The Communist International Regional Message Board
New Comintern Secretary General Appointed
December 11, 2016 - MOSCOW
The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics has officially resigned its seat as the Communist International's Secretary General, state media reports. Jiangxi Soviet, representing the People's Republic of China, will lead the organization as the new Secretary General starting on December 11. In addition, the former Secretary General will assist the current head of Comintern as the Deputy Secretary General.
The USSR has been the Comintern Secretary General since its foundation on September 29, 2015. Under the USSR's administration, the organization has experienced numerous successes with defending and protecting smaller communist regions. Following the ascension of the newest Secretary General, the USSR is expected to continue to play a major role in Comintern and the communist world.
Newly appointed Secretary General, Jiangxi Soviet, plans to announce several statements about the project and its future at an upcoming date.