WA Delegate: The Prosperous Land of Kethania (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: NSLeft, The Leftist Assembly, Antifa, The Internationale, The Social Liberal Union, Anarchy, North Korea, Libertarian Socialist Confederation, Mariner Trench, The Federation of Anarchist Communes, The Communist Party of China, Union of Socialist Soviet Republics, USSR, Marxist Scholars Circle, Communist Cartel, Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, and 18 others.The Universal Allegiance, North Turkestan, Deutsch Amerikan Empire, LGBT University, Nova Jane Austinus, Imperium Aryanum, The Region Of Allied Nations, The Communist Blocs Card Factory, the West Pacific, the Pacific, TCBook Club, Red Front, The Black Hawks, The Mystical Council, Aliados Brasileiros, The Peoples republics, The Brotherhood of Malice, and TCB Roleplay Hub.
Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Fascist, Casual, Communist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Feminist, Founderless, Game Player, Gargantuan, and 19 others.General Assembly, Independent, Industrial, Invader, LGBT, Liberal, Magical, Map, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Social, Socialist, Trading Cards, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in The Communist Bloc
A measure of the general physical health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The Communist Bloc is ranked 2,844th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The United Allied States of United Nations of Earth Federation||Left-wing Utopia||“United We Live For Peace On Earth”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Doultrenia||Democratic Socialists||“Unity & Strength!”|
|3.||The Socialist Union of Blaist Blaland||Left-wing Utopia||“To Communism Through Science and Socialism!”|
|4.||The People's Republic of Krasnyy Burya||Democratic Socialists||“Workers of the world unite!”|
|5.||The HikŻmeta Gel of Mehrabad||Psychotic Dictatorship||“انقلاب پاینده باد”|
|6.||The United Socialist States of Last Outer Heaven||Democratic Socialists||“The Gentle Laborer is the Nation”|
|7.||The Democratic Union of Uinted Communist of Africa||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“☭With God guiding the people ,all things are possible ☭”|
|8.||The Empire of Yestel||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Rise Together!”|
|9.||The GUSR's Twin State of Aequalitas Universalis Iustitia et Pax||Left-wing Utopia||“Ut patriae pax mundum regeret, aequalitas et iustitia!”|
|10.||The Proletarian Soviet Republic of Vulga||Left-wing Utopia||“The hell of capitalism is the firm!”|
Last poll: “what's the best way to eat pizza?”
- : The Commonwealth of QABC arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The United Socialist States of Starlandy arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Pajonia suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The People's Republic of Pajonia suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Republic of Ladani arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Philadelphium arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Jontavtrer ceased to exist.
- : Viemar ceased to exist.
- : The farmer-partisan army ceased to exist.
- : Black sea fleet air force ceased to exist.
The Communist Bloc Regional Message Board
Man, it's good to see someone who also changes capitalist songs into the narrative of socialism.
It just feels well that you aren't unique in this way.
Personally I changed a Polish song Bij Bolszewika thouroughly. The refrain is the Best.
It went sort of Like this:
Bij Bolszewika changed to Bij Narodowca
Punch the bolshevik -> Punch the Nation-Lover
I can even copy and paste It but you'll have to translator It by yourself so.
Anyway it's a nice one you did There.
Welcome to the T.C.B comrade. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Hi! Welcome to The Communist Bloc (TCB). Here are a few dispatches to get you started:
The RMB Rules:
The Most Important Rules
Rules any RMBer should know.
Guidelines for keeping the RMB constructive.
Things for roleplayers to keep in mind.
Political Discussion Rules
Things to remember when starting or participating in political conversation.
As a general rule, TCB's RMB should be mature, kind, welcoming, constructive, and politically conscious. Keep this in mind when posting! Also note that your intent matters--small or accidental rulebreaking will be gently corrected, and there will be no serious punishment if you do your best to learn and correct the error.
All of these rules are very important, and breaking any will likely result in an immediate ban. Don't be intimidated, though--it's hard to break these rules unless you're trying to.
1. Don't be rightwing or fascist. Do not make posts intentionally spreading ideas you know are rightwing or fascist. Do not theme your nation after rightwing or fascist symbols. Rightwingers and fascists are immediately banned.
2. No bigotry. Do not be racist, anti-LGBT, anti-religious, ableist, or sexist. Bigotry is never compatible with leftist ideology.
3. No sectarianism. TCB is a pan-leftist region, meaning that we accept any and all leftists. It's okay to disagree with someone, but it is not okay to insult them. Discuss the idea, but never attack the person behind it.
4. No trolling or malicious spam. Do not make posts with the explicit intent of upsetting, confusing, or bothering people.
5. No intentionally inflammatory content. Don't bait other users or bring up controversial topics with the intent of causing drama.
6. Don't discuss military affairs on the RMB or participate in unauthorized operations. Do not suggest military targets on the RMB. Do not mention details of current military operations on the RMB. Do not claim to be acting in a military operation on behalf of TCB without express permission from the First Minister or Minister of Foreign Affairs.
7. Don't quote suppressed posts or discuss banned users at length. If you absolutely must respond to a post suppressed by a regional officer, replace the text in the quote with "snip" so that the original message is not visible in your post. It's okay to briefly mention or joke about something that has just occurred on the RMB, but do not make banned users the topic of lengthy discussion, as the point of banning a user is to make them irrelevant to the region.
8. If a mod tells you to stop doing something, stop doing that thing. Whether that's a regional mod or game mod, listen when you're told to stop. Please express any disagreements or concerns you have about a decision via private telegram. Do not argue publicly or cause a scene.
9. Don't be afraid to alert regional officers about users you notice breaking the above rules--we aren't omnipotent, and we appreciate when you point out something we missed.
"Spam" is loosely considered to be repetitive content which does not actively contribute to an engaging, constructive environment. To avoid being warned for spamming, follow the below guidelines.
We love when new players introduce themselves! If you would like to introduce yourself to the RMB, please avoid one-word posts like "Hello" or "Hi." Consider sharing a little bit about yourself, your nation, or your history on nationstates. Feel free to ask any questions you have!
Condense your posts as much as possible. Avoid doubleposting. Instead of making three one-sentence posts, create one three-sentence post.
The RMB is a discussion forum, not a chatroom. If you want to start a conversation, start one! But don't make posts just to announce that you are coming online or going offline.
Because the RMB is a discussion forum, your posts must have substance. If you post a link to an external video, external article, factbook, or dispatch, you must also explain what it is and why you wanted to share it with people.
The RMB is not a search engine. Posts in the format of "How to do [thing]" will likely be suppressed or ignored. If you have a question, ask using a full sentence. You're talking to other people, not robots.
Avoid posts that are comprised entirely of song lyrics, memes, or ASCII art. Occasional jokes are okay, but if it gets long, put it under a spoiler.
Roleplayers are an appreciated part of TCB's culture, and we have a few guidelines in place to foster a healthy roleplaying community.
1. Do not pretend to be anti-leftist, bigoted, or fascist during a roleplay. Do not make in-character statements pretending to be anti-leftist, bigoted, or a fascist. Do not modify your flag, motto, pretitle, animal, or currency to make your nation appear anti-leftist, bigoted, or fascist.
2. Spoiler your roleplay! "Spoilering" is using the site-supported bbcode to hide your roleplay under a spoiler button. To add a spoiler to your post, type the following.
[spoiler]Spoilered text here.[/spoiler]
You can also add a specific label to your spoiler button using this code.
[spoiler=Button label here]Spoilered text here.[/spoiler]
If you do not spoiler your roleplay, a regional officer will suppress it. If you would like your roleplay to be unsuppressed, edit a spoiler into your post and notify the regional officer who suppressed it that you have done so. They will unsuppress it as soon as possible.
3. The main RMB is generally for casual roleplay only! We won't stop you from casually roleplaying on the main RMB, but if you would like to participate in our in-depth, officially-guided roleplay, you are highly encouraged to check out TCB Roleplay Hub. We have constructed an embassy between TCB Roleplay Hub and The Communist Bloc, so you can post on TCB Roleplay Hub's RMB without moving your nation into it. If you have any questions about how to get involved with the officially-guided roleplay, contact the Minister of Culture, ask on the RMB, or ask in the Discord.
4. Be courteous to others. Do not involve other users in roleplay without their consent or godmod. Use common sense.
TCB is known for its thoughtful and engaging political discussion. To keep political discussion constructive, follow these rules.
1. Seriously, no sectarianism. It cannot be overstressed that we are a pan-leftist region. You can disagree with an ideology, but do not attack or mock someone for believing in that ideology. You can disagree with an idea, but do not attack or mock the person believing in that idea. We're all on the same team here.
2. Stay calm. The goal of a political discussion is to share viewpoints, consider new ideas, and further our knowledge as leftists in a space away from rightwing influence. Political discussions should be interesting, not frustrating. If a political discussion is upsetting you, please step away. If someone else expresses that they would like to step away from a discussion, let them.
3. Encourage an educational environment. We accept leftists with all levels of knowledge. Ask for help when there's something you don't understand, and provide help when there's something another user doesn't understand. Feel free to share educational resources or ask others to share educational resources with you.
4. Don't expect others to make you leftist. This region is for leftists, and we expect you to have some basic level of understanding that pro-capitalist, anti-leftwing propaganda is false. Rightwing users expecting others to argue them out of their rightwing beliefs will be banned.
Written by New Astri, edited and formatted by Pajonia
And how to become a citizen:
How to Apply for Citizenship
A guide by the Ministry of Domestic Affairs
There are two requirements you must meet to gain citizenship:
- Having a nation located in The Communist Bloc
- Owning a World Assembly (WA) nation. The location of your WA nation does not matter.
To submit your citizenship application, you will need to create an account for our forums.
To create your forum account, follow these steps. The process will be demonstrated with screenshots.
1. Navigate to tcb.red and press the register button in the top right.
2. Fill out the registration form. It is highly recommended that you attach your account to an email you use specifically for NationStates purposes to ensure the privacy of your personal information.
3. You will see this message, which means a confirmation email has been sent to the email address you provided in step two. Open that email's inbox, find the confirmation email, and select the "Confirm your email" button. If you do not see a confirmation email, check your spam folder.
4. You will be redirected back to the forums, where you should see a confirmation message.
Now that you've created your forum account, it's time to submit your citizenship application! The process is very simple and will once again be demonstrated by screenshots.
1. Go to the Naturalisation Office subforum.
2. Click the button in the righthand corner which says "Post Thread.".
3. The page you will use to submit your citizenship application will appear. First, create your title in the "Citizenship Application: NAME" box. It should be in that format. Secondly, introduce yourself in the main text box below the title.
4. Answer each of the application questions. If you don't have an answer to a question or the question isn't applicable, answer it with "None"
5. Press the "Post Thread" button. You have now submitted your citizenship application!
It will likely take the Ministry of Domestic Affairs approximately 1 to 3 days to process your application. To prevent electoral fraud, applications are not processed during election periods, but will be checked once the election ends.
Once your application is approved, you're officially a citizen of The Communist Bloc!
Now that you're a citizen of The Communist Bloc, we encourage you to explore the many opportunities available to citizens!
Join the regional Discord! Post the link to your approved citizenship application in the lobby channel and ping @Masking.
Inquire about volunteer opportunities in the Discord! Every volunteer helps the Bloc grow and improve.
Join the regional military, the People's Revolutionary Air Force, and help take down conservatives and fascists across NationStates!
Browse the forums for any legislation being debated or voted on!
Dispatch written by Negative Twelve / Solveneia, edited by Iota / New Astri and Ant / Pajonia
Again, welcome to TCB and I hope you'll enjoy your time! If you have any questions you can telegram me :)
No double posting.