WA Delegate: The Commonwealth of The Great Lakes Cities (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Free Nations Region, The Region That Has No Big Banks, Allied Federation of Nations, The Democratic Commonwealth, The Union of Democratic States, The Versutian Federation, The Great Experiment, Pluviostan, Empire of Watford, The Glamorgan Vale, Capitalist Paradise, The NSIDC Headquarters, Uniterra, United Nations of Earthlings, The Nerby Banana Republic, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, and 9 others.Greater Middle East, The Dank Meme Alliance, Imperial Fatherland, Door Monster Entertainment, Conifer, Region of Hope and Peace, The Socialist Montonian Region, The Great Archipelago, and The Democratic Republic.
Tags: Casual, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Fantasy Tech, Featured, Founderless, Future Tech, Map, Medium, Modern Tech, Neutral, and 5 others.Offsite Forums, Past Tech, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, and Social.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Commonwealth Federation
World Census bean-counters tabulated data from across several industries in order to determine which nations have the largest Manufacturing sectors.
As a region, The Commonwealth Federation is ranked 2,444th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Kingdom of Spexico||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Each Endeavoring, All Achieving”|
|2.||The Reborn Roman Republic of SECP||Father Knows Best State||“De sanguis foederis Domini nostri: non erit lux!”|
|3.||The Free Land of Waatkane||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unwy, Kheerew, Ku”|
|4.||The Intergalactic Federation of United States of Terran||Father Knows Best State||“De mari, caelo et in terra.”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of The Great Lakes Cities||Left-Leaning College State||“Look to the future, not the past”|
|6.||The Islamic Empire of Sirkai||New York Times Democracy||“Comburi non corrumpetur”|
|7.||The Community of Erentah||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mostly Harmless”|
|8.||The Republic of Strategy and Diplomacy||Father Knows Best State||“Everything happens for a reason.”|
|9.||The Republic of Havka Alty||Moralistic Democracy||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|10.||The Free Land of The New England Republic||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nowhere does liberty appear in a more gracious form”|
- : The Corporate Republic of Allangoria departed this region for Commonwealth Federation.
- : Ostena ceased to exist.
- : The Commonwealth of Spearwald of the region Kingdom of Adonai proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Provinzen departed this region for Commonwealth Federation.
- : The Caesarium of Abidawe departed this region for Commonwealth Federation.
- : Deiurland ceased to exist.
- : The New Federation of The Arks departed this region for Commonwealth Federation.
- : The New Federation of The Arks updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Commonwealth of The Great Lakes Cities appointed The New Federation of The Arks as Homeland Officer with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Commonwealth Federation.
- : The Commonwealth of The Great Lakes Cities dismissed Souten sheld as President / Co-Founder of The Commonwealth Federation.
The Commonwealth Federation Regional Message Board
if someone could hit me with some cure missile that would be much appreciated
Well, that was an interesting time
whoops, my bad
Not a problem mate. Here's the current map for your claims. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/501571330735603731/507888376658264065/Blank.png You can take 7 providences since your an old member.
The Grand General has returned to his rightful residence, NSIDC!
Can confirm that's ne!!
For four months, a small flotilla of 7 has been making its way south wards from the city of Utrecht. Their goal is re-establish diplomatic and economic ties with the Mediterranean Sea along with others. So far their mission has been unsuccessful. Port after port has been inhabilited by those who are hostile to the foreign or the rays that feed on the dead. Their hope now is the former port of Huelva which is controlled by an upstart caliphate called Sirkai