WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Christian Space Empire
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The Christian Space Empire is ranked 14,421st in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Alexander Mahone||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Flee, Flee for your lives”|
|2.||The Republic of BEFORE MAKING BREAKFAST VINNY||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Family, Love, Loyalty...That's Power.”|
|3.||The Republic of Polnaya Luna||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mission Accomplished”|
|4.||The Republic of Cyberocrat-134||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Down with Humans”|
|5.||The Republic of Quebecshire X||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
- : The Republic of Merni86 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Interceptor LVI departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Democratic Republic of Alexander Mahone lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Grace and Precision of Maple 22 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Matriarchy of 46 Shadows departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Democratic Republic of Alexander Mahone ejected and banned The Matriarchy of 46 Shadows from the region.
- : The Matriarchy of 46 Shadows arrived from Suspicious.
- : The Grace and Precision of Maple 22 arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Democratic Republic of Alexander Mahone became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of BEFORE MAKING BREAKFAST VINNY arrived from Artificial Solar System.
The Christian Space Empire Regional Message Board
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Liliarchy The Mean? I thought not. It’s not a story The Black Hawks would tell you. It’s a Lily legend. Liliarchy was a Supreme Commander of Lily, so powerful and so wise he could use the Update to influence the puppets to create tags… He had such a knowledge of update that he could even keep the tags he cared about from being detagged. Koru and 4square are pathways to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so fast… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his tags, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his supreme command everything he knew, then his activity killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save tags from death, but not himself.
Allegheny 87, Iwca 057, Baedan 42, and Mac xxvii
Baby shark doodoododododo
Adieu, mes amis!