by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,1781,1791,1801,1811,1821,1831,184. . .1,2321,233»

The Controlist Ferwerter Union wrote:Well maybe a full on invasion is not in order than. Perhaps a peacekeeping mission in the future to peacefully annihilate your entire nuclear arsenal. For now I think our countries can enjoy good relations. Perhaps you would like to participate in our Belt and Road project? It will turn your country into a debtslave, but who doesn't want a highspeed rail network built in their country by Ferwerters who are internationally renowned for such technology? Maybe we can even build your government building completely WITHOUT espionage technology we promise!

We don't do high speed rail, as we believe that people should take their time traveling and enjoy their journeyful day. However, we will consider.

Azaelai wrote:Hola TBH, whats the vibe

Ur lame

When do you get the option of choosing whether or not you want WMDs?

Sahi Bengal wrote:When do you get the option of choosing whether or not you want WMDs?

Whenever you get that issue. It's all random.

Nihination wrote:We don't do high speed rail, as we believe that people should take their time traveling and enjoy their journeyful day. However, we will consider.

Maybe your nation should focus more on productivity and less on enjoyment. Not to insult you, but at the moment your economy is in ruins and some good Ferwerter infrastructure could boost it into glorious magnitude. I think your people would be eternally thankful of you lifted them out of poverty and for yourself it would provide the perfect justification for staying in power and ruling with an iron fist!

Heyo TBH! How is everyone doing today? Also, a big thanks to everyone supporting our operation in Liberal Democratic Union, if you haven't done that yet please be sure to do so!

Edit: This raid is now over, thanks to everyone who came to support it!

Post by States of nizi suppressed by a moderator.

Post self-deleted by States of nizi.

Post by States of nizi suppressed by a moderator.

Post by States of nizi suppressed by a moderator.

Miravana wrote:Heyo TBH! How is everyone doing today?

Still evil.

What happened to states of nizi?

Westpac 2

The Controlist Ferwerter Union wrote:What happened to states of nizi?

Ceased to exist... DEATED... he lasted an hour before it caught upto nizi

Haihai Hawks!!! <3

Johansenn

Post self-deleted by Johansenn.

Johansenn wrote:Hi

How are you doing today?

Johansenn

Phoenix the Empress of Fire wrote:How are you doing today?

Pretty good. How about you?

Johansenn wrote:Pretty good. How about you?

I'm doing pretty good myself! ^-^ I forgot to mention this before, but welcome to TBH! I saw that you joined recently (as in like, 7hrs ago)

Johansenn

The Controlist Ferwerter Union wrote:Maybe your nation should focus more on productivity and less on enjoyment. Not to insult you, but at the moment your economy is in ruins and some good Ferwerter infrastructure could boost it into glorious magnitude. I think your people would be eternally thankful of you lifted them out of poverty and for yourself it would provide the perfect justification for staying in power and ruling with an iron fist!

My citizens and I enjoy the simple life. We believe that productivity is meaningless as life is truly meaningless and the economy is meaningless and we are just an expression of entropy in the universe and we are all going to die. Honestly I just don't feel like working on our economy as it's boring and lame. And poverty is more interesting than being middle class. Mostly my citizen's agree. If they don't, they can either leave or be executed.

I'm considering allowing your high speed rail to be built through my very normal country, as long as it's only passing through and my citizen's cannot use said transportation system. But in return, i'd like to build a large embassy building in your capital city.

Nihination wrote:My citizens and I enjoy the simple life. We believe that productivity is meaningless as life is truly meaningless and the economy is meaningless and we are just an expression of entropy in the universe and we are all going to die. Honestly I just don't feel like working on our economy as it's boring and lame. And poverty is more interesting than being middle class. Mostly my citizen's agree. If they don't, they can either leave or be executed.

I'm considering allowing your high speed rail to be built through my very normal country, as long as it's only passing through and my citizen's cannot use said transportation system. But in return, i'd like to build a large embassy building in your capital city.

Hmm, well if you are not so much interested in improving your infrastructure perhaps we could provide your government with some better means of control. Like an extensive network of intelligent cameras to watch your citizens every footstep or maybe your own internet where only government approved sites can be visited. And of course we would be happy to have your embassy in Ferwert as long as you allow the Ferwerter State Security Police to keep a very interested eye on your ambassadors... So I presume this means I can consider you a part of our Belt and Road project?

Pterodaxtyl wrote:Phoenix the Empress of Fire Hi Phoe your flag is rad.

Good evening Admiral.

Hej Everyone!

Phuq wrote:Hej Everyone!

Hello! Welcome! I love your flag ^_^

Phuq

«12. . .1,1781,1791,1801,1811,1821,1831,184. . .1,2321,233»

Advertisement