WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Balkans contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in The Balkans
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, The Balkans is ranked 4,008th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Unitary Republic of Borinsa||Father Knows Best State||“bvor me jani”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of The Great and Mighty Bulgaria||Psychotic Dictatorship||“A bundle of sticks is stronger than one”|
|3.||The Alexander's Great Empire of -Macedonia-||Conservative Democracy||“Macedonia for the Macedonians”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Chalkos||Right-wing Utopia||“Mekhanization is Peace.”|
- : The Confederacy of Kehergartan departed this region for Continent of Europia.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Greecenland departed this region for Balkans.
- : The Confederacy of Kehergartan arrived from United Faction of Nations.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Greecenland arrived from The Pacific.
- : Kososvo ceased to exist.
- : Vampononia ceased to exist.
- : The Union of Bosanska Republika departed this region for Balkan friendship.
- : The Union of Bosanska Republika arrived from Balkan.
- : Kososvo arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Theocracy of Chalkos arrived from The West Pacific.
The Balkans Regional Message Board
Unless this region continues to grow, we will leave to join a more populous region of socialist slavs when we have thriving economy.
Hi everyone, is this group still active?
Is this the region where nations go to die?
Ahhhh. It's good to be back. I see not much as changed here. How I miss the old days. Thracia. Zulmaje. Paradiszia. Those were the days. And now... a cold lonely wind blows over the Balkan hills. There is only silence.
Tiny grass is dreaming!
Zahumlje, Macedonian Phalanx etc.