WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Hatay
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Arab League, United Empire of Islam, The League of Conservative Nations, Gay Equality, Eladen, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Non Aligned Movement, Solidarity With The Raided, Democritus, United States of America, Regionless, Turkic Union, United Poland Union, Chinese Republic, New Jahkku, Barbaria, and 13 others.The Embassy, United We Stand, Union of Nationalists, Hollow Point, The Great Universe, Kingdoms of Abisa, Archdymia, World Conference, Homelands, Arconian Empire, The Arab League, Greater Middle East, and Middle East.
The Arab League Congress is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in The Arab League Congress
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, The Arab League Congress is ranked 2,533rd in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The Republic of Hatay||Democratic Socialists||“الحرية والوحدة و العدالة”|
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Borderlands of Casita Nomads departed this region for Gay Equality.
- : The Borderlands of Casita Nomads arrived from Regionless.
- : Embassy cancelled between North Africa and The Arab League Congress.
- : The Dictatorship of 46th Catgirl Division of the region North Africa ordered the closure of its embassy in The Arab League Congress.
- : The Commonwealth of Seashland of the region Union of the progressive nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sultanate of Shahenshah-e-Sultanat Al-Hindiyyah of the region Mugliyah Saltanat proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Republic of Argolistan departed this region for Northern Utopia.
- : The Free Republic of Argolistan arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Socialist Republic of Touzistan departed this region for The Leftist Assembly.
The Arab League Congress Regional Message Board
On one hand, seeing the collapsed nations on the government bulletin pains me.
On the other, at least we're not under a Mecca Cola flag, right Hatay?
I wish to start a petition to hold elections next Friday in hopes that we will be able to elect a new government as quickly as possible. For the sake of The Arab League Congress.
Friday the 23rd
Question, does the president create the cabinet?
As-salamu Alaykum, fellow Arabs!
I'm happy to join this Region, and I hope we can promote unity, liberty and democracy throughout the Arab World.
Good to see you!
Hello! While I am not a Arab, I practice Islam.