WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Judean Colony of Palestine
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in The Arab League
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, The Arab League is ranked 8,637th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Arab Republic of Ifriqiyah||New York Times Democracy||“إفريقية”|
|2.||The Emirate of Arabian Islands||Father Knows Best State||“From the people and for the people”|
|3.||The Judean Colony of Palestine||Anarchy||“Let My people go!”|
|4.||The Colony of Faisal Dreams||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace to you”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of Arabian Republican Army||New York Times Democracy||“سيأتي يوم لنا”|
- : Embassy established between The Arab League and Europe but better.
- : Israelllll ceased to exist.
- : The Judean Colony of Palestine proposed constructing embassies with Syria.
- : The Democratic States of House 28 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Judean Colony of Palestine ejected and banned The Democratic States of House 28 from the region.
- : The Judean Colony of Palestine agreed to construct embassies with Europe but better.
- : The Judean Colony of Palestine altered the region's flag.
- : The Protectorate of Liliarchy ancillary 63 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Judean Colony of Palestine ejected and banned The Protectorate of Liliarchy ancillary 63 from the region.
- : The People's Republic of 60th Catgirl Division departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
The Arab League Regional Message Board
Thank you all that voted in the recent poll in TA we thank you for helping us to make a decision we hve decied to change the flag as we woukd like a change as for the flag may become it is still undecided Thank you again from
The Office of the Dárůżā Of True AfricaThe Gazumaci Akoji of Niktan
Hey there, I am the Executive Minister of The International Debating Area, I see our embassy construction has finished. If you're keen on debating you can subscribe to our foreign newspaper, The Debating Times. Right now, we're discussing taxes on houses of worship, you can debate on our RMB (Embassy posting is allowed).
Remember, don't forget to hop on over, debate, and win yourself a Debating Award :)
Hey there Leonidas.
What happened here?
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Don’t let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!
hello from Europe but Better!