WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Judean Colony of Palestine
Last WA Update:
The Arab League contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in The Arab League
The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.
As a region, The Arab League is ranked 9,046th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Arab Republic of Ifriqiyah||New York Times Democracy||“إفريقية”|
|2.||The Judean Colony of Palestine||Anarchy||“Let My people go!”|
|3.||The Colony of Faisal Dreams||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace to you”|
|4.||The Emirate of Arabian Islands||Father Knows Best State||“From the people and for the people”|
- : The Judean Colony of Palestine arrived from Osiris.
- : The Solomonian Dunes of The Arabian Knights departed this region for The Wolf Clan.
- : The Solomonian Dunes of The Arabian Knights arrived from Islam.
- : Arabian republican army ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between True africa and The Arab League.
- : Regional Founder The Judean Colony of Palestine ceased to exist.
- : The Chungkuo of The Kuomintang of the region Union of Nationalists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Edibo Akọji Anẹ of Midal of the region True africa ordered the closure of its embassy in The Arab League.
- : The Democratic Republic of Billuria of the region International democratic commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Arab League and Europe but better.
The Arab League Regional Message Board
Thank you all that voted in the recent poll in TA we thank you for helping us to make a decision we hve decied to change the flag as we woukd like a change as for the flag may become it is still undecided Thank you again from
The Office of the Dárůżā Of True AfricaThe Gazumaci Akoji of Niktan
Hey there, I am the Executive Minister of The International Debating Area, I see our embassy construction has finished. If you're keen on debating you can subscribe to our foreign newspaper, The Debating Times. Right now, we're discussing taxes on houses of worship, you can debate on our RMB (Embassy posting is allowed).
Remember, don't forget to hop on over, debate, and win yourself a Debating Award :)
Hey there Leonidas.
What happened here?
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Don’t let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!
hello from Europe but Better!