WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Judean Colony of Palestine
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Arab League
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, The Arab League is ranked 5,072nd in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Republic of Xinxiang||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In the garden of Allah”|
|2.||The Aryavarta Hindu Empire of Narendra Modi||Corporate Bordello||“Asatoma Sat Gamaya Tamaso Ma Jytir gamaya”|
|3.||The Arab Republic of Ifriqiyah||New York Times Democracy||“إفريقية”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Augustus Caeser||Moralistic Democracy||“I”|
|5.||The Emirate of Arabian Islands||Father Knows Best State||“From the people and for the people”|
|6.||The United Kingdom of Tazikistan||Moralistic Democracy||“Great sayings”|
|7.||The Judean Colony of Palestine||Anarchy||“Let My people go!”|
|8.||The Republic of Griffindor3||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gfgfgfgfgfg”|
|9.||The Republic of Siachen||Iron Fist Socialists||“Satyamev Jayate”|
|10.||The Protectorate of Kurdish empire||Moralistic Democracy||“I, me, myself”|
- : The Protectorate of Kurdish empire arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The United Kingdom of Tazikistan arrived from French Empire.
- : The Republic of Siachen arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Aryavarta Hindu Empire of Narendra Modi arrived from Balder.
- : The Holy Empire of Augustus Caeser arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Griffindor3 arrived from Arab League.
- : The Republic of Xinxiang arrived from Japan.
- : Shueib of the region Arabian countries proposed constructing embassies.
- : The universe world of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Monster in the Mirror of Juridestruction of the region Europe but better proposed constructing embassies.
The Arab League Regional Message Board
Hey there, I am the Executive Minister of The International Debating Area, I see our embassy construction has finished. If you're keen on debating you can subscribe to our foreign newspaper, The Debating Times. Right now, we're discussing taxes on houses of worship, you can debate on our RMB (Embassy posting is allowed).
Remember, don't forget to hop on over, debate, and win yourself a Debating Award :)
Hey there Leonidas.
What happened here?
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Donít let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!
hello from Europe but Better!
rude de appointing me from RO D: