WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Anti Judaizing League is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in The Anti Judaizing League
World Census agents tested the sharpness of household objects, the softness of children's play equipment, and the survival rate of people taking late walks to determine how safe each nation is to visit.
As a region, The Anti Judaizing League is ranked 2,450th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of Anti Nazi-izing League||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate!!!”|
- : Mikra kodesh of the region The eastern league proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Land der judischen holocaust and The Anti Judaizing League.
- : Embassy established between Antifa and The Anti Judaizing League.
- : Embassy established between The MT Army and The Anti Judaizing League.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Museum of Anti Nazi-izing League proposed constructing embassies with Antifa.
- : The MT Army Museum of Anti Nazi-izing League proposed constructing embassies with The MT Army.
- : The MT Army Museum of Anti Nazi-izing League tagged the region "Eco-friendly".
- : The MT Army Museum of Anti Nazi-izing League tagged the region "Democratic".
The Anti Judaizing League Regional Message Board
The former founder was The Armed Republic of Alaska Brethren (Xenios), and the WFE read:
"A league for those nations wishing to flee this dying world - corrupted, as it is, by Talmudic practices - and establish safe havens for Christian sojourners.
However, despite our apparent "isolationist" stance, we are committed to fighting the evil schemes of Talmudic Jewry worldwide, in order to free ordinary people from Jewish perversity and lead them to the light of our nation.
Inner Peace through War Abroad!"