by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Texas RMB
Texas was Commended by Security Council Resolution # 242

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Big Tex Happy Taco Stands of NewTexas (elected )

Founder: The Big Tex Happy Taco Stands of NewTexas

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Valuable International Artwork: 47th Most Nations: 83rd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 136th+10
Most Influential: 170th Largest Black Market: 929th Highest Economic Output: 1,146th Highest Disposable Incomes: 1,426th Most Cultured: 1,720th Most Devout: 1,891st Highest Wealthy Incomes: 1,964th Most Armed: 2,100th Most Corrupt Governments: 2,264th Most Avoided: 2,265th
World Factbook Entry

Howdy, Welcome y Bienvenidos to Texas - a proud member of the Non-Crappy Region Network™!

Texas, founded in 2002, is a large friendly region where freedom is considered one of its greatest resources. Texas is a proud region and home to many diverse nations. We are always welcoming new nations. Texas also has a Government, Constitution, Elections and many inter-regional Sporting Events. Come on down!


Submit diplomacy requests to the Secretary of State. No one-nation regions, no new regions, and no raiders or friends of raiders.
Link Texas Forum
Link Texas Map
Link Texas Newsletters
Link NSDossier Tools



  1. 14

    The Texas Constitution

    BulletinPolicy by NewTexas . 1,320 reads.

  2. 3

    The Texas Defense Forces FAQ

    BulletinPolicy by NewTexas . 165 reads.

  3. 2

    The Texas Ambassador Corps FAQ

    BulletinPolicy by NewTexas . 61 reads.

Embassies: Wysteria, The Heartland, 10000 Islands, Canada, Yggdrasil, Antarctic Oasis, North Pacific, The Black Market, Kittens Sanctuary, Global Right Alliance, Spiritus, Renegade Islands Alliance, Nasicournia, The Exodus, Gay, Forest, and 10 others.Philosophy 115, the Rejected Realms, Valhalla, belgium, International Democratic Union, New Warsaw Pact, Liberty Alliance, India, Sonindia, and New Western Empire.

Tags: Commended, Defender, Enormous, Featured, Map, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Very High

Texas contains 197 nations, the 83rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Average Incomes in Texas

The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.

As a region, Texas is ranked 2,410th in the world for Highest Average Incomes.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Barnes-Free Conglomerate of Ewing Oil CoCompulsory Consumerist State“In J.R. We Trust”
2.The Ethereal Spaceship of LtlaliensDemocratic Socialists“We Will Crush All Who Stand Against Us”
3.The Miraculous Miracle of MiracliaIron Fist Consumerists“We bribed the wrong WA officials... Again!”
4.The Galactic Empire of Gig em AggiesIron Fist Consumerists“Hullabaloo Caneck Caneck”
5.The Serene Compassionate Utopia of SafjLeft-wing Utopia“Live Life How You Choose; Live It Well.”
6.The Big Tex Happy Taco Stands of NewTexasCivil Rights Lovefest“Home of Big Tex! You Want Cheese On That?”
7.The Republic of AholzNew York Times Democracy“Honey Badger Don't Care”
8.The Concordium of Independent PlanetsLiberal Democratic Socialists“Freedom above all”
9.The Holy Empire of DogbreathistanCapitalist Paradise“Nation created for the TNP purge 3MAR2010”
10.The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly PenguinsNew York Times Democracy“Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!”
1234. . .1920»

Recent polls: “Summer Tunes 4”“Summer Tunes 3”

Regional Happenings

More...

Texas Regional Message Board

Trecdom2 wrote:WA state, not DC. Andrews AFB does not have a real active Aerial Port

oh well i feel dumb. I actually went to Seattle long time ago when my uncle was stationed their while in the Army it was really cool.

The Quiescent Platypus wrote:Hello Texas, and greetings from Spiritus! We hope y'all are having a good time and staying safe in this troubling age. I'll be moving a puppet here in the near future as ambassador, and look forward to more regular interactions with y'all!
P.s. Gig em Aggies even though I never attended A&M I'm a really big fan and really hope we get a season this year cause I think it'll be special

Greetings The Quiescent Platypus!

We look forward to seeing you serve your tenure in Texas as the Ambassador from Spiritus soon. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen of Texas!

Today is:
National French Fry Day

Quotes of the Day:
“There’s no job too immense, when you got confidence.” – Elvis Presley

“When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” – Elvis Presley

“All the stars will tell the story, of our love and all its glory. Let us make this night of magic, and make it a night of love.” – Elvis Presley

Music of the Day:

isa Marie's Tribute To Her Dad - 35th Anniversary 16th August 2012, I Love You Because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HytyPXI08Us

On This Day In History:
1970 Building begins of Amsterdam metro

2008 Brewing company InBev announces deal to buy American brewer Anheuser-Busch for almost $52 billion

2018 Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay record $4.7 billion in damages in talc cancer case by jury in US state of Missouri

2018 Outline of 5,000 year-old henge discovered at New Grange, Ireland through drought and drone footage

2018 Large protests in London against US President Donald Trump featuring Trump-like baby blimp as President Trump meets Queen Elizabeth II at Windsor Castle

National French Fry Day

When it comes to the tastiest French fries on the planet, everyone seems to have an opinion. It’s a time consuming decision to find your favorite, because no two restaurants seem to have the same recipe. So National French Fry Day on July 13 is a great opportunity to take the time to sample some golden-brown potato slices. Estimates say Americans eat around 20 to 30 pounds per person per year. That seems like a lot, but when you think about all the ways you can eat fries, it adds up quickly. They’re easy to gobble down, whether they’re straight out of a fast food French fry container or whether you’re an expert at making fries at home. Add in all of the different condiments, and these simple potatoes become even more popular.

Note: French fries do have a nutritional stigma attached to them due to high caloric and fat content. But it’s tough to say no to a hot batch — even the ones that are at the bottom of the bag.

NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY TIMELINE

1940
McDonalds is born!

The first McDonald's opens in San Bernardino, California, selling hamburgers, sodas, milkshakes, and French fries.

1856
French Fries hit America

Recipe for "French Fried Potatoes" included in "Cookery for Maids of All Work" by E. Warren.

1802
Ye Olde French Fries are served

Thomas Jefferson serves "potatoes served in the French manner" at a White House dinner.

NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY ACTIVITIES

Try them with a new condiment
Although Americans usually eat their French fries with ketchup, consider experiencing another culture’s condiment on National French Fry Day. Folks in Great Britain eat fries with malt and vinegar. You’d use melted butter and sugar on your fries in Vietnam. Who knows? Maybe you’ll find a new favorite.

Try a new seasoning with your fries
Most people cook their French fries in salt, and leave it at that. But you can sprinkle all kinds of seasonings on French fries, giving them a unique taste. Some people like to use a Cajun seasoning with fries, for example. Find the right seasoning, and, as blasphemous as it sounds, you might even decide to skip dunking them in ketchup.

Consider making your own fries at home
It’s going to be tough to outdo your favorite restaurant’s French fries, but you can use National French Fry Day as an excuse to try to make some fries at home. This can be a messy process, especially the frying step, but you can try a few different variations and seasonings this way. And even if you don’t succeed, you’ll have a much greater appreciation for the fry cook at your favorite local restaurant.

WHY WE LOVE NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY

Some restaurants provide free French fries
The best way to find some free French fries on National French Fry Day is to follow the social media accounts of restaurants. A few different places offer free fries with a meal purchase or by using a digital coupon. We’re not sure people need an excuse to eat more, but free certainly works.

French fries go great with almost anything
Sure, the pairing of French fries and hamburgers is ingrained in the American diet. But fries taste great with many different kinds of food, including sandwiches, steak, and even eggs. And although most people will dip their French fries in ketchup, you’ll find people also dipping fries in plenty of other condiments, including ranch-flavored salad dressing, mustard, and even milkshakes. Heck, as strange as it sounds, some people even eat them plain.

There are so many variations
The thin French fry sticks, often called shoestring fries, that are popular with fast food restaurants are the most common type of fry variation, but you can’t stop there. There are waffle fries, steak fries, curly fries, crinkle-cut fries, home fries, and wedge fries. We wouldn’t recommend trying every variation on National French Fry Day, but we won’t discourage those of you who like a challenge.

https://nationaltoday.com/national-french-fry-day/

Coronavirus updates: Trump RTs tweet saying CDC 'lies'; NYC reports zero deaths; Florida logs second largest number of cases
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/07/13/covid-19-new-york-city-florida-oklahoma-who/5424429002/

Washington's NFL franchise to drop team name and logo after 87 years
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/redskins/2020/07/13/washington-redskins-change-team-name-nfl-franchise/5371250002/

Lisa Marie Presley 'heartbroken' over death of son Benjamin Keough, Elvis Presley's grandson, at 27
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/07/12/benjamin-keough-dies-lisa-marie-presley-elvis-grandson/5425381002/

'Jerry Maguire' actress Kelly Preston, wife of John Travolta, dies of breast cancer at 57
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/07/12/kelly-preston-dies-57-breast-cancer-john-travolta-mourns-beautiful-wife/5426276002/

That sucks. May Benjamin Keough and Kelly Preston Rest In Peace. Amen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us continue the Texas Museums BINGO where we left off:

Today's Texas Museum to strike off is: Amon Carter Museum of American Art,

Instructions and Stricken Off List:

Tuesday, 14th July 2020: Museum of Fine Arts, Houston,
Monday, 13th July 2020: Amon Carter Museum of American Art,
Sunday, 12th July 2020: Silent Wings Museum,
Saturday, 11th July 2020: Waco Mammoth National Monument,
Friday, 10th July 2020: USS Lexington Museum on the Bay,
Sunday, 5th July 2020: The Alamo,
Saturday, 4th July 2020: Iwo Jima Memorial & Museum,
Friday, 3rd July 2020: Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum,
Thursday, 2nd July 2020: Caliente Hot Glass,
Wednesday, 1st July 2020: The 1859 Goodman-LeGrand House and Museum,
Tuesday, 30th June 2020: Jack Sisemore Traveland RV Museum,
Monday, 29th June 2020: National Museum of the Pacific War,
Sunday, 28th June 2020: National Ranching Heritage Center,
Saturday, 27th June 2020: San Antonio Fire Museum,
Friday, 26th June 2020: Pioneer Museum,
Thursday, 25th June 2020: The Houston Museum of Natural Science,
Wednesday, 24th June 2020: LBJ Presidential Library,
Tuesday, 23rd June 2020: George H. W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum,
Monday, 22nd June 2020: The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum,

Little Thranduil wrote: Texas BINGO – New Round!
Round 15: Texas Museums BINGO

There are many Museums in Texas. We should play BINGO with some of our Texas Museums!

Instructions:

1. Go to https://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/ to generate your own BINGO card based on these settings:

Bingo Card Basics:
Card Title: Texas Museums BINGO
Word List (separated by commas):

The Alamo,
National Museum of the Pacific War,
Caliente Hot Glass,
Kimbell Art Museum,
National Ranching Heritage Center,
George H. W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum,
Silent Wings Museum,
USS Lexington Museum on the Bay,
Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum,
Iwo Jima Memorial & Museum,
LBJ Presidential Library,
Jack Sisemore Traveland RV Museum,
Amon Carter Museum of American Art,
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston,
The Houston Museum of Natural Science,
The 1859 Goodman-LeGrand House and Museum,
The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum,
San Antonio Fire Museum,
Admiral Nimitz State Historic Site,
East Texas Oil Museum,
Children's Museum of Houston,
Waco Mammoth National Monument,
The Museum of Western Art,
Pioneer Museum,
Bullock Texas State History Museum,

Free Space:
Include a free space?:
No
Free Space Text: Not applicable, leave blank.
Free Space Description: Not applicable.
Free Space Placement: The default setting is center but do not bother with it as it is not applicable.

Card Size:

Number of Squares Wide: 5
Number of Squares Tall: 5

Printing Options:
Number of cards to create:
1

Press the "Generate Bingo Cards" Button. Take a screenshot of the card and save it onto your computer. We will be using Microsoft Paint to strike out the locations on the card as they are called out.

This is a sample of an acceptable BINGO card for this game:
https://i.imgur.com/Ne4Hk7x.png

2. From now on until the end of the game, I will announce a Texas Museum for you to strike out each day.

Rules: Your goal is to cover 5 lines of those squares in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row. Each of the 5 lines corresponds to a letter in the word BINGO. When you have a BINGO, then you have won the game.

This is a sample of an acceptable winning card:
https://i.imgur.com/RcPqb24.png

To start the game, today's Texas Museum to strike off is: The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum,

3. The first person to complete their card should upload it to imgur.com or any other image hosting site and post this message on our Texas RMB: BINGO! and a link to your completed card that you have uploaded to the image hosting site.

Good luck and have an absolutely fantastic, healthy and safe day everyone!

Your Buddy Verner

Wednesday,17th June 2020: Swift Fox (Vulpes velox),
Tuesday,16th June 2020: Northern Yellow Bat (Lasiurus intermedius),
Monday,15th June 2020: Hoary Bat (Lasiurus cinereus),
Sunday, 14th June 2020: Gray Wolf (Canis lupus),
Saturday, 13th June 2020: River Otter (Lutra canadensis),
Friday, 12th June 2020: Western Mastiff Bat (Eumops perotis),
Thursday, 11th June 2020: Striped Skunk (Mephitis mephitis),
Wednesday,10th June 2020: Texas Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys elator),
Tuesday,9th June 2020: Black-footed Ferret (Mustela nigripes),
Monday,8th June 2020: Mountain Sheep (Ovis canadensis),
Sunday, 7th June 2020: Tricolored Bat (Perimyotis subflavus),
Saturday, 6th June 2020: Mountain Lion (Puma concolor),
Friday, 5th June 2020: Elk (Cervus canadensis),
Thursday, 4th June 2020: Bobcat (Lynx rufus),
Wednesday, 3rd June 2020: Ocelot (Leopardus pardalis),
Tuesday, 2nd June 2020: Common Raccoon (Procyon lotor),
Monday,1st June 2020: Rafinesque's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus rafinesquii),
Sunday, 31st May 2020: Yuma Myotis (Myotis yumanensis),
Saturday, 30th May 2020: Townsend's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus townsendii),
Friday, 29th May 2020: Black-tailed Jackrabbit (Lepus californicus),
Thursday, 28th May 2020: Badger (Taxidea taxus),
Wednesday, 27th May 2020: Jaguarundi (Herpailurus yaguarondi),
Tuesday, 26th May 2020: Black Bear (Ursus americanus),
Monday, 25th May 2020: Nine-banded Armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus),

Little Thranduil wrote: Texas BINGO – New Round!
Round 14: Texas Mammals BINGO

There are many species of Mammals in Texas. We should play BINGO with some of our Texas Mammals!

Instructions:

1. Go to https://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/ to generate your own BINGO card based on these settings:

Bingo Card Basics:
Card Title: Texas Mammals BINGO
Word List (separated by commas):

Badger (Taxidea taxus),
Black Bear (Ursus americanus),
Black-footed Ferret (Mustela nigripes),
Black-tailed Jackrabbit (Lepus californicus),
Bobcat (Lynx rufus),
Common Raccoon (Procyon lotor),
Elk (Cervus canadensis),
Gray Wolf (Canis lupus),
Hoary Bat (Lasiurus cinereus),
Jaguarundi (Herpailurus yaguarondi),
Mountain Lion (Puma concolor),
Mountain Sheep (Ovis canadensis),
Nine-banded Armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus),
Northern Yellow Bat (Lasiurus intermedius),
Ocelot (Leopardus pardalis),
River Otter (Lutra canadensis),
Seminole Bat (Lasiurus seminolus),
Striped Skunk (Mephitis mephitis),
Swift Fox (Vulpes velox),
Texas Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys elator),
Townsend's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus townsendii),
Tricolored Bat (Perimyotis subflavus),
Yuma Myotis (Myotis yumanensis),
Western Mastiff Bat (Eumops perotis),
Rafinesque's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus rafinesquii),

Free Space:
Include a free space?:
No
Free Space Text: Not applicable, leave blank.
Free Space Description: Not applicable.
Free Space Placement: The default setting is center but do not bother with it as it is not applicable.

Card Size:

Number of Squares Wide: 5
Number of Squares Tall: 5

Printing Options:
Number of cards to create:
1

Press the "Generate Bingo Cards" Button. Take a screenshot of the card and save it onto your computer. We will be using Microsoft Paint to strike out the locations on the card as they are called out.

This is a sample of an acceptable BINGO card for this game:
https://i.imgur.com/QDJXSzX.png

2. From now on until the end of the game, I will announce a Texas Mammal for you to strike out each day.

Rules: Your goal is to cover 5 lines of those squares in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row. Each of the 5 lines corresponds to a letter in the word BINGO. When you have a BINGO, then you have won the game.

This is a sample of an acceptable winning card:
https://i.imgur.com/zGPOf0g.png

To start the game, today's Texas Mammal to strike off is: Nine-banded Armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus),

3. The first person to complete their card should upload it to imgur.com or any other image hosting site and post this message on our Texas RMB: BINGO! and a link to your completed card that you have uploaded to the image hosting site.

Good luck and have an absolutely fantastic and safe Memorial Day everyone!

Your Buddy Verner

Monday, 18th May 2020: Mountain Lion (Puma concolor),
Sunday, 17th May 2020: Northern Yellow Bat (Lasiurus intermedius),
Saturday, 16th May 2020: Texas Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys elator),
Friday, 15th May 2020: Western Mastiff Bat (Eumops perotis),
Thursday, 14th May 2020: Elk (Cervus canadensis),
Wednesday, 13th May 2020: Black Bear (Ursus americanus),
Tuesday, 12th May 2020: Nine-banded Armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus),
Monday, 11th May 2020: Seminole Bat (Lasiurus seminolus),
Sunday, 10th May 2020: Swift Fox (Vulpes velox),
Saturday, 9th May 2020: Black-tailed Jackrabbit (Lepus californicus),
Friday, 8th May 2020: Badger (Taxidea taxus),
Thursday, 7th May 2020: River Otter (Lutra canadensis),
Wednesday, 6th May 2020: Rafinesque's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus rafinesquii),
Tuesday, 5th May 2020: Bobcat (Lynx rufus),
Monday, 4th May 2020: Yuma Myotis (Myotis yumanensis),
Sunday, 3rd May 2020: Tricolored Bat (Perimyotis subflavus),
Saturday, 2nd May 2020: Common Raccoon (Procyon lotor),
Friday, 1st May 2020: Striped Skunk (Mephitis mephitis),
Thursday, 30th April 2020: Mountain Sheep (Ovis canadensis),
Wednesday, 29th April 2020: Gray Wolf (Canis lupus),
Tuesday, 28th April 2020: Hoary Bat (Lasiurus cinereus),
Monday, 27th April 2020: Jaguarundi (Herpailurus yaguarondi),

Little Thranduil wrote: Texas BINGO – New Round!
Round 13: Texas Mammals BINGO

There are many species of Mammals in Texas. We should play BINGO with some of our Texas Mammals!

Instructions:

1. Go to https://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/ to generate your own BINGO card based on these settings:

Bingo Card Basics:
Card Title: Texas Mammals BINGO
Word List (separated by commas):

Badger (Taxidea taxus),
Black Bear (Ursus americanus),
Black-footed Ferret (Mustela nigripes),
Black-tailed Jackrabbit (Lepus californicus),
Bobcat (Lynx rufus),
Common Raccoon (Procyon lotor),
Elk (Cervus canadensis),
Gray Wolf (Canis lupus),
Hoary Bat (Lasiurus cinereus),
Jaguarundi (Herpailurus yaguarondi),
Mountain Lion (Puma concolor),
Mountain Sheep (Ovis canadensis),
Nine-banded Armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus),
Northern Yellow Bat (Lasiurus intermedius),
Ocelot (Leopardus pardalis),
River Otter (Lutra canadensis),
Seminole Bat (Lasiurus seminolus),
Striped Skunk (Mephitis mephitis),
Swift Fox (Vulpes velox),
Texas Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys elator),
Townsend's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus townsendii),
Tricolored Bat (Perimyotis subflavus),
Yuma Myotis (Myotis yumanensis),
Western Mastiff Bat (Eumops perotis),
Rafinesque's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus rafinesquii),

Free Space:
Include a free space?:
No
Free Space Text: Not applicable, leave blank.
Free Space Description: Not applicable.
Free Space Placement: The default setting is center but do not bother with it as it is not applicable.

Card Size:

Number of Squares Wide: 5
Number of Squares Tall: 5

Printing Options:
Number of cards to create:
1

Press the "Generate Bingo Cards" Button. Take a screenshot of the card and save it onto your computer. We will be using Microsoft Paint to strike out the locations on the card as they are called out.

This is a sample of an acceptable BINGO card for this game:
https://i.imgur.com/QDJXSzX.png

2. From now on until the end of the game, I will announce a Texas Mammal for you to strike out each day.

Rules: Your goal is to cover 5 lines of those squares in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row. Each of the 5 lines corresponds to a letter in the word BINGO. When you have a BINGO, then you have won the game.

This is a sample of an acceptable winning card:
https://i.imgur.com/zGPOf0g.png

To start the game, today's Texas Mammal to strike off is: Jaguarundi (Herpailurus yaguarondi),

3. The first person to complete their card should upload it to imgur.com or any other image hosting site and post this message on our Texas RMB: BINGO! and a link to your completed card that you have uploaded to the image hosting site.

Good luck and have an absolutely fantastic and safe day everyone!

Your Buddy Verner

BINGO Round 13 Winners:

Kyletana wrote:
Verner please confirm my BINGO:
https://i.imgur.com/0qm8YWj.png

V E R N E R wrote:

Nyah ha ha ha! We have a Winner! Kyletana has won this round of BINGO. Congratulations buddy! :)

Winners do not go away empty handed - They must win a prize and for winning this round of Bingo, your prize will be one card from my deck of Trading Cards on my nations: Fort Verden, Elven King Thranduil, Little Thranduil and Verner Von Richthofen. Choose your prize and I will send it to you Buddy.

Ladies and Gentlemen of Texas,

We will take a break from our Regional BINGO Game until next Monday. I will accept that there could be more than one winner. Everyone who has a BINGO will have until this Sunday to post in our RMB to claim your prize.

PR In Space wrote:https://imgur.com/z8aaU6E

V E R N E R wrote:

Nyah ha ha ha! We have another Winner! PR In Space has also won this round of BINGO! Congratulations Buddy! :)

Winners do not go away empty handed - They must win a prize and for winning this round of Bingo, your prize will be one card from my deck of Trading Cards on my nations: Fort Verden, Elven King Thranduil, Little Thranduil and Verner Von Richthofen.

I am waiting for Kyletana to choose his prize. After he has chosen his prize, PR In Space will choose his prize.

Anyone else who has a BINGO will have until this Sunday to post in our RMB to claim your prize.

Kyletana wrote:I’d like to have the Mount Olympudd card from Little Thranduil's Deck please. It'll fit into my new "UNSC Sabre of Dawn Mess Hall & Galley" collection. Thanks in advance Verner.

Kyletana, UNSC Artificial intelligence (SN: KTN 8642-9)

V E R N E R wrote:

Mount Olympudd Card gifted to The UNSC Sabre of Dawn ship A I of Kyletana for 0.20. Enjoy your prize Buddy! :)

@PR In Space: Your turn to choose your prize Buddy! :)

PR In Space wrote:Can I have Blood and Bitcoin from Fort Verden?

Fort Verden wrote:

Yes indeed Buddy. Enjoy your prize! :)

Blood and Bitcoin Card gifted to The Sentai Team of PR In Space for 0.05.

BINGO Round 14 Winner:

Balestier Majestic wrote:@Fort Verden: BINGO:

https://i.imgur.com/xvldBFR.png

Ethan

Fort Verden wrote:

Nyah ha ha ha! We have a Winner! Balestier Majestic has won this round of BINGO. Congratulations buddy! :)

Winners do not go away empty handed - They must win a prize and for winning this round of Bingo, your prize will be one card from my deck of Trading Cards on my nations: Fort Verden, Elven King Thranduil, Little Thranduil and Verner Von Richthofen. Choose your prize and I will send it to you Buddy.

Ladies and Gentlemen of Texas,

We will take a break from our Regional BINGO Game until next Monday. I will accept that there could be more than one winner. Everyone who has a BINGO will have until this Sunday to post in our RMB to claim your prize.

Balestier Majestic wrote:I’d like this Los Santos card from Fort Verden please:
page=deck/card=18983/season=1

Ethan

Fort Verden wrote:

Los Santos’ Season 1 Card gifted to The Green Gardens By The Bay of Balestier Majestic for 0.50. Enjoy your prize Buddy!

Everyone else who has a BINGO will have until this Sunday to post in our RMB to claim your prize.

BINGO Round 15 Winners:

BINGO Round in Progress

Participants must reside in the Texas Region from the beginning until the end of the current BINGO Round in order to qualify as a winner for that BINGO Round.

NS Coding Reference: The Complete List of NSCodes

Read factbook

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have an absolutely fantastic, healthy and safe day everyone!

Your Buddy Verner

Trecdom2 wrote:WA state, not DC. Andrews AFB does not have a real active Aerial Port

Be careful out there. There is no law west of those mountains.

Issues Test Bed wrote:Be careful out there. There is no law west of those mountains.

Which mountains? There are several mountain ranges between Eastern PA and the Seattle Area.

Trecdom2 wrote:Which mountains? There are several mountain ranges between Eastern PA and the Seattle Area.

well there's no law west of the Appalachians except for Texas. Hope that clears it up for you

Forest is celebrating its 15th birthday with a Jubilee and Flag Contest. The contest is open to all residents of embassy regions, such as this one :)

12 July 2020

Greetings, citizens of Forest, and of our allied regions!

In just a few weeks, Forest will be celebrating its 15th birthday. It was in the first week of August 2005 when our original founder Devdan first established a place for us all amongst the trees. Devdan predates any of our current members, and vanished completely by the end of 2005, but early 2006 saw Errinundera and several other Forest luminaries already present here in the grounds we now call home. Errin would go on to become the region’s first WA delegate, and it wasn’t long until Ransium arrived on the scene. After struggling with identity and defense, common problems for any small founderless region, a re-founding was conducted with Errin as our new Founder, and Ransium soon became our WA delegate – a position continued to this day.

In the time since its founding, a length of time that is truly remarkable by the standards of an internet game or community, Forest has grown from a small region of a couple dozen nations to a widely-recognized and commended region of several hundred players, with a distinctive personality and a respected voice at the table of the gaming community. We are going strong, and together we can make the celebration of this, our Crystal Jubilee, a warming, welcoming, and informative occasion for our citizens and allies.

While the majority of the jubilee commemoration is being developed and will be unveiled as we reach the appropriate time, the first of our Crystal Jubilee events is here – in fact, it is starting today!

Forest’s Crystal Jubilee Flag Contest

To commemorate Forest’s 15th anniversary, we will fly a special jubilee flag on our homepage for the duration of the celebration. In accordance with our tradition, this flag will be designed via a contest, with the winner voted upon by you, our citizens!


Contest rules:

1)
The contest shall run for approximately two weeks, from the time of this announcement until 11:59pm Pacific Time on Sunday, July 26 (0659 GMT, July 27)

2) Submissions may be made either by A) posting in the relevant thread in our offsite forums (https://forest.freeflarum.com/d/184-forests-crystal-jubilee-flag-contest, or B) via direct telegram to me, Verdant Haven, and I will post them on your behalf.

3) A vote will be held following to determine winner shortly after the completion of the submission period. Should a design receive a majority of the votes in the first round, it shall be declared the winner. If no flag receives a majority in the first round, a run-off shall be held between the two submissions receiving the most votes.

4) The proportions of the submitted design must be a 3:2 ratio, width to height. Contestants should be aware that the final display image will be no larger than 300x200, and voting will be based off an image no greater than that size.

5) The design contest is open to all residents of Forest and of our Embassy regions

6) Voting will be open to all Native Residents of Forest (those who reside here and have more influence here than in any other region).

7) All designs are subject to approval by the Crystal Jubilee committee prior to inclusion in the vote. Please refrain from anything that might be considered inappropriate or offensive.

I look forward to seeing the designs!

Verdant Haven
Forest Keeper

Read dispatch

----------

Glad to see The NationStates Bunny made it back here, safe and sound :)

Grant Imahara, most notably of Mythbusters, died of a brain aneurysm. He will be missed. He also played Sulu in Star Trek Continues

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen of Texas!

Today is:
National Mac and Cheese Day
Pandemonium Day

Quotes of the Day:
“The wisest man is generally he who thinks himself the least so.”- Nicolas Baileau

“Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.”- Unknown

“Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.”- Unknown

“As far as I’m concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.”- Albert Einstein

Music of the Day:

Pitbull - Fireball PARODY! Key of Awesome #93
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbDnKG8Nd2A

On This Day In History:
1992 386BSD is released by Lynne Jolitz and William Jolitz, starting the open source operating system revolution. Linus Torvalds release "Linux" soon afterwards

2002 French President Jacques Chirac escapes an assassination attempt unscathed during Bastille Day celebrations

2014 The Church of England votes in favor of allowing women to become bishops

2015 Harper Lee's 2nd novel "Go Set A Watchman", an early 1957 version of "To Kill A Mocking Bird" goes on sale in 70 countries

2015 Scientists from the Large Hadron Collider announce the discovery of a new particle called the pentaquark

2019 US President Donald Trump ignites racial controversy by tweeting four Democrat women of color "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"

Pandemonium Day

Ready to dive into all things unpredictable on Pandemonium Day this July 14? The word “pandemonium” first appeared in the 17th century, in author John Milton’s epic poem Paradise Lost, which re-tells the biblical story of Adam and Eve and their temptation by Satan. It’s a hybrid of the Greek word “pan,” which means “all,” and the Latin word “daemonium,” which means “demon.” In Paradise Lost, Pandemonium is the capital of Hell, where all the demons live. These days, however, it doesn’t have such scary implications — pandemonium stands for all things chaotic, disorganized, and unpredictable. If you feel like you’re stuck in a rut where your life is too orderly, too scheduled out, too boring and predictable, this is a great day for you to throw the rule book out the window! Let’s be honest: we’ve all had the thought, “There’s something I’d really like to do, but it just seems too crazy for me.” The great thing about Pandemonium Day is it tells us to go ahead and do it anyway. So nix the itinerary, cancel your appointments, rid yourself of expectations and read on for the best ways to get wild and celebrate Pandemonium Day.

PANDEMONIUM DAY ACTIVITIES

Throw a Pandemonium Day party
Invite your friends over for a party, and when they ask what to bring, say, “Whatever you want.” Serve food from totally different cuisines, make a playlist from every genre you can think of, don’t plan any activities and just see what happens. After all, nobody ever said “I wish that party had more rules.”

Read Up on Chaos Theory
If you want to get academic with your pandemonium, today’s a great day to brush up on the fascinating study of Chaos Theory. While most of science and mathematics deals with predictable outcomes, Chaos Theory exclusively applies to elements of nature that are impossible to predict or control (like the weather).

Reorganize
Is there some part of your life that desperately needs reorganizing? Your kitchen drawers? Your desk? Your closet? Create some pandemonium by laying everything out in no discernible order, and then come up with a new system to put everything in its proper place.

WHY WE LOVE PANDEMONIUM DAY

We get to embrace the chaos in life
Chaos often seems like a bad word, but it doesn’t have to be. Pandemonium Day is a day to throw up your hands and accept the chaos that is always trying to creep into the order of your day-to-day life. Turn off your alarm, don’t schedule any meetings or appointments, don’t plan anything—not even what you’re going to have for lunch. Just see what happens!

It celebrates spontaneity
Another great reason to embrace chaos is by being spontaneous and giving in to all of your impulses. Within reason, of course! We’re not telling you to break the law, but is there something you’ve always wanted to try that you thought was too “out there”? A cooking class, even though you can barely make scrambled eggs? Auditioning for a band, even though you only sing in the shower? Skydiving, even though you’re afraid of heights? Today’s the day to let those impulses carry you.

We get to master chaos
If you frequently feel overwhelmed by the pandemonium in your life, this is a great day to come up with methods to overcome it. For some people, yoga or meditation is a great way to look inward and create peace of mind that’s required to cope with any number of chaotic scenarios. For others, creating to-do lists and organization systems is much more effective when preparing for the unpredictable. Either way, take Pandemonium Day to say to yourself “chaos is inevitable, but I can handle it.”

https://nationaltoday.com/pandemonium-day/

Coronavirus updates: Cuomo takes heat over nursing home deaths; California tightens restrictions; New York sends testing teams to Atlanta
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/07/14/covid-19-oregon-limits-group-gatherings-hawaii-extends-quarantine/5430518002/

Mary Trump's tell-all book, Alabama Senate primary, Ghislaine Maxwell in court: 5 things to know Tuesday
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2020/07/14/mary-trump-book-alabama-senate-primary-ghislaine-maxwell-5-things-know-tuesday/5409832002/

US carries out first federal execution in 17 years after Supreme Court clears the way
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/14/daniel-lewis-federal-execution-supreme-court/5433579002/

Texas Longhorns football renames Joe Jamail Field in honor of Heisman greats Earl Campbell, Ricky Williams
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/big12/2020/07/13/texas-longhorns-football-field-named-earl-campbell-ricky-williams/5432951002/

'MythBusters' star Grant Imahara, host of 'White Rabbit Project,' dies at 49
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2020/07/14/mythbusters-white-rabbit-project-host-grant-imahara-dies-49/5433026002/

That sucks. May Grant Imahara Rest In Peace. Amen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome To Texas!:
The Republic of Lackinsar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us continue the Texas Museums BINGO where we left off:

Today's Texas Museum to strike off is: Museum of Fine Arts, Houston,

Instructions and Stricken Off List:

Tuesday, 14th July 2020: Museum of Fine Arts, Houston,
Monday, 13th July 2020: Amon Carter Museum of American Art,
Sunday, 12th July 2020: Silent Wings Museum,
Saturday, 11th July 2020: Waco Mammoth National Monument,
Friday, 10th July 2020: USS Lexington Museum on the Bay,
Sunday, 5th July 2020: The Alamo,
Saturday, 4th July 2020: Iwo Jima Memorial & Museum,
Friday, 3rd July 2020: Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum,
Thursday, 2nd July 2020: Caliente Hot Glass,
Wednesday, 1st July 2020: The 1859 Goodman-LeGrand House and Museum,
Tuesday, 30th June 2020: Jack Sisemore Traveland RV Museum,
Monday, 29th June 2020: National Museum of the Pacific War,
Sunday, 28th June 2020: National Ranching Heritage Center,
Saturday, 27th June 2020: San Antonio Fire Museum,
Friday, 26th June 2020: Pioneer Museum,
Thursday, 25th June 2020: The Houston Museum of Natural Science,
Wednesday, 24th June 2020: LBJ Presidential Library,
Tuesday, 23rd June 2020: George H. W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum,
Monday, 22nd June 2020: The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum,

Little Thranduil wrote: Texas BINGO – New Round!
Round 15: Texas Museums BINGO

There are many Museums in Texas. We should play BINGO with some of our Texas Museums!

Instructions:

1. Go to https://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/ to generate your own BINGO card based on these settings:

Bingo Card Basics:
Card Title: Texas Museums BINGO
Word List (separated by commas):

The Alamo,
National Museum of the Pacific War,
Caliente Hot Glass,
Kimbell Art Museum,
National Ranching Heritage Center,
George H. W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum,
Silent Wings Museum,
USS Lexington Museum on the Bay,
Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum,
Iwo Jima Memorial & Museum,
LBJ Presidential Library,
Jack Sisemore Traveland RV Museum,
Amon Carter Museum of American Art,
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston,
The Houston Museum of Natural Science,
The 1859 Goodman-LeGrand House and Museum,
The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum,
San Antonio Fire Museum,
Admiral Nimitz State Historic Site,
East Texas Oil Museum,
Children's Museum of Houston,
Waco Mammoth National Monument,
The Museum of Western Art,
Pioneer Museum,
Bullock Texas State History Museum,

Free Space:
Include a free space?:
No
Free Space Text: Not applicable, leave blank.
Free Space Description: Not applicable.
Free Space Placement: The default setting is center but do not bother with it as it is not applicable.

Card Size:

Number of Squares Wide: 5
Number of Squares Tall: 5

Printing Options:
Number of cards to create:
1

Press the "Generate Bingo Cards" Button. Take a screenshot of the card and save it onto your computer. We will be using Microsoft Paint to strike out the locations on the card as they are called out.

This is a sample of an acceptable BINGO card for this game:
https://i.imgur.com/Ne4Hk7x.png

2. From now on until the end of the game, I will announce a Texas Museum for you to strike out each day.

Rules: Your goal is to cover 5 lines of those squares in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row. Each of the 5 lines corresponds to a letter in the word BINGO. When you have a BINGO, then you have won the game.

This is a sample of an acceptable winning card:
https://i.imgur.com/RcPqb24.png

To start the game, today's Texas Museum to strike off is: The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum,

3. The first person to complete their card should upload it to imgur.com or any other image hosting site and post this message on our Texas RMB: BINGO! and a link to your completed card that you have uploaded to the image hosting site.

Good luck and have an absolutely fantastic, healthy and safe day everyone!

Your Buddy Verner

Wednesday,17th June 2020: Swift Fox (Vulpes velox),
Tuesday,16th June 2020: Northern Yellow Bat (Lasiurus intermedius),
Monday,15th June 2020: Hoary Bat (Lasiurus cinereus),
Sunday, 14th June 2020: Gray Wolf (Canis lupus),
Saturday, 13th June 2020: River Otter (Lutra canadensis),
Friday, 12th June 2020: Western Mastiff Bat (Eumops perotis),
Thursday, 11th June 2020: Striped Skunk (Mephitis mephitis),
Wednesday,10th June 2020: Texas Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys elator),
Tuesday,9th June 2020: Black-footed Ferret (Mustela nigripes),
Monday,8th June 2020: Mountain Sheep (Ovis canadensis),
Sunday, 7th June 2020: Tricolored Bat (Perimyotis subflavus),
Saturday, 6th June 2020: Mountain Lion (Puma concolor),
Friday, 5th June 2020: Elk (Cervus canadensis),
Thursday, 4th June 2020: Bobcat (Lynx rufus),
Wednesday, 3rd June 2020: Ocelot (Leopardus pardalis),
Tuesday, 2nd June 2020: Common Raccoon (Procyon lotor),
Monday,1st June 2020: Rafinesque's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus rafinesquii),
Sunday, 31st May 2020: Yuma Myotis (Myotis yumanensis),
Saturday, 30th May 2020: Townsend's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus townsendii),
Friday, 29th May 2020: Black-tailed Jackrabbit (Lepus californicus),
Thursday, 28th May 2020: Badger (Taxidea taxus),
Wednesday, 27th May 2020: Jaguarundi (Herpailurus yaguarondi),
Tuesday, 26th May 2020: Black Bear (Ursus americanus),
Monday, 25th May 2020: Nine-banded Armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus),

Little Thranduil wrote: Texas BINGO – New Round!
Round 14: Texas Mammals BINGO

There are many species of Mammals in Texas. We should play BINGO with some of our Texas Mammals!

Instructions:

1. Go to https://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/ to generate your own BINGO card based on these settings:

Bingo Card Basics:
Card Title: Texas Mammals BINGO
Word List (separated by commas):

Badger (Taxidea taxus),
Black Bear (Ursus americanus),
Black-footed Ferret (Mustela nigripes),
Black-tailed Jackrabbit (Lepus californicus),
Bobcat (Lynx rufus),
Common Raccoon (Procyon lotor),
Elk (Cervus canadensis),
Gray Wolf (Canis lupus),
Hoary Bat (Lasiurus cinereus),
Jaguarundi (Herpailurus yaguarondi),
Mountain Lion (Puma concolor),
Mountain Sheep (Ovis canadensis),
Nine-banded Armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus),
Northern Yellow Bat (Lasiurus intermedius),
Ocelot (Leopardus pardalis),
River Otter (Lutra canadensis),
Seminole Bat (Lasiurus seminolus),
Striped Skunk (Mephitis mephitis),
Swift Fox (Vulpes velox),
Texas Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys elator),
Townsend's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus townsendii),
Tricolored Bat (Perimyotis subflavus),
Yuma Myotis (Myotis yumanensis),
Western Mastiff Bat (Eumops perotis),
Rafinesque's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus rafinesquii),

Free Space:
Include a free space?:
No
Free Space Text: Not applicable, leave blank.
Free Space Description: Not applicable.
Free Space Placement: The default setting is center but do not bother with it as it is not applicable.

Card Size:

Number of Squares Wide: 5
Number of Squares Tall: 5

Printing Options:
Number of cards to create:
1

Press the "Generate Bingo Cards" Button. Take a screenshot of the card and save it onto your computer. We will be using Microsoft Paint to strike out the locations on the card as they are called out.

This is a sample of an acceptable BINGO card for this game:
https://i.imgur.com/QDJXSzX.png

2. From now on until the end of the game, I will announce a Texas Mammal for you to strike out each day.

Rules: Your goal is to cover 5 lines of those squares in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row. Each of the 5 lines corresponds to a letter in the word BINGO. When you have a BINGO, then you have won the game.

This is a sample of an acceptable winning card:
https://i.imgur.com/zGPOf0g.png

To start the game, today's Texas Mammal to strike off is: Nine-banded Armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus),

3. The first person to complete their card should upload it to imgur.com or any other image hosting site and post this message on our Texas RMB: BINGO! and a link to your completed card that you have uploaded to the image hosting site.

Good luck and have an absolutely fantastic and safe Memorial Day everyone!

Your Buddy Verner

Monday, 18th May 2020: Mountain Lion (Puma concolor),
Sunday, 17th May 2020: Northern Yellow Bat (Lasiurus intermedius),
Saturday, 16th May 2020: Texas Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys elator),
Friday, 15th May 2020: Western Mastiff Bat (Eumops perotis),
Thursday, 14th May 2020: Elk (Cervus canadensis),
Wednesday, 13th May 2020: Black Bear (Ursus americanus),
Tuesday, 12th May 2020: Nine-banded Armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus),
Monday, 11th May 2020: Seminole Bat (Lasiurus seminolus),
Sunday, 10th May 2020: Swift Fox (Vulpes velox),
Saturday, 9th May 2020: Black-tailed Jackrabbit (Lepus californicus),
Friday, 8th May 2020: Badger (Taxidea taxus),
Thursday, 7th May 2020: River Otter (Lutra canadensis),
Wednesday, 6th May 2020: Rafinesque's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus rafinesquii),
Tuesday, 5th May 2020: Bobcat (Lynx rufus),
Monday, 4th May 2020: Yuma Myotis (Myotis yumanensis),
Sunday, 3rd May 2020: Tricolored Bat (Perimyotis subflavus),
Saturday, 2nd May 2020: Common Raccoon (Procyon lotor),
Friday, 1st May 2020: Striped Skunk (Mephitis mephitis),
Thursday, 30th April 2020: Mountain Sheep (Ovis canadensis),
Wednesday, 29th April 2020: Gray Wolf (Canis lupus),
Tuesday, 28th April 2020: Hoary Bat (Lasiurus cinereus),
Monday, 27th April 2020: Jaguarundi (Herpailurus yaguarondi),

Little Thranduil wrote: Texas BINGO – New Round!
Round 13: Texas Mammals BINGO

There are many species of Mammals in Texas. We should play BINGO with some of our Texas Mammals!

Instructions:

1. Go to https://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/ to generate your own BINGO card based on these settings:

Bingo Card Basics:
Card Title: Texas Mammals BINGO
Word List (separated by commas):

Badger (Taxidea taxus),
Black Bear (Ursus americanus),
Black-footed Ferret (Mustela nigripes),
Black-tailed Jackrabbit (Lepus californicus),
Bobcat (Lynx rufus),
Common Raccoon (Procyon lotor),
Elk (Cervus canadensis),
Gray Wolf (Canis lupus),
Hoary Bat (Lasiurus cinereus),
Jaguarundi (Herpailurus yaguarondi),
Mountain Lion (Puma concolor),
Mountain Sheep (Ovis canadensis),
Nine-banded Armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus),
Northern Yellow Bat (Lasiurus intermedius),
Ocelot (Leopardus pardalis),
River Otter (Lutra canadensis),
Seminole Bat (Lasiurus seminolus),
Striped Skunk (Mephitis mephitis),
Swift Fox (Vulpes velox),
Texas Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys elator),
Townsend's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus townsendii),
Tricolored Bat (Perimyotis subflavus),
Yuma Myotis (Myotis yumanensis),
Western Mastiff Bat (Eumops perotis),
Rafinesque's Big-eared Bat (Corynorhinus rafinesquii),

Free Space:
Include a free space?:
No
Free Space Text: Not applicable, leave blank.
Free Space Description: Not applicable.
Free Space Placement: The default setting is center but do not bother with it as it is not applicable.

Card Size:

Number of Squares Wide: 5
Number of Squares Tall: 5

Printing Options:
Number of cards to create:
1

Press the "Generate Bingo Cards" Button. Take a screenshot of the card and save it onto your computer. We will be using Microsoft Paint to strike out the locations on the card as they are called out.

This is a sample of an acceptable BINGO card for this game:
https://i.imgur.com/QDJXSzX.png

2. From now on until the end of the game, I will announce a Texas Mammal for you to strike out each day.

Rules: Your goal is to cover 5 lines of those squares in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row. Each of the 5 lines corresponds to a letter in the word BINGO. When you have a BINGO, then you have won the game.

This is a sample of an acceptable winning card:
https://i.imgur.com/zGPOf0g.png

To start the game, today's Texas Mammal to strike off is: Jaguarundi (Herpailurus yaguarondi),

3. The first person to complete their card should upload it to imgur.com or any other image hosting site and post this message on our Texas RMB: BINGO! and a link to your completed card that you have uploaded to the image hosting site.

Good luck and have an absolutely fantastic and safe day everyone!

Your Buddy Verner

BINGO Round 13 Winners:

Kyletana wrote:
Verner please confirm my BINGO:
https://i.imgur.com/0qm8YWj.png

V E R N E R wrote:

Nyah ha ha ha! We have a Winner! Kyletana has won this round of BINGO. Congratulations buddy! :)

Winners do not go away empty handed - They must win a prize and for winning this round of Bingo, your prize will be one card from my deck of Trading Cards on my nations: Fort Verden, Elven King Thranduil, Little Thranduil and Verner Von Richthofen. Choose your prize and I will send it to you Buddy.

Ladies and Gentlemen of Texas,

We will take a break from our Regional BINGO Game until next Monday. I will accept that there could be more than one winner. Everyone who has a BINGO will have until this Sunday to post in our RMB to claim your prize.

PR In Space wrote:https://imgur.com/z8aaU6E

V E R N E R wrote:

Nyah ha ha ha! We have another Winner! PR In Space has also won this round of BINGO! Congratulations Buddy! :)

Winners do not go away empty handed - They must win a prize and for winning this round of Bingo, your prize will be one card from my deck of Trading Cards on my nations: Fort Verden, Elven King Thranduil, Little Thranduil and Verner Von Richthofen.

I am waiting for Kyletana to choose his prize. After he has chosen his prize, PR In Space will choose his prize.

Anyone else who has a BINGO will have until this Sunday to post in our RMB to claim your prize.

Kyletana wrote:I’d like to have the Mount Olympudd card from Little Thranduil's Deck please. It'll fit into my new "UNSC Sabre of Dawn Mess Hall & Galley" collection. Thanks in advance Verner.

Kyletana, UNSC Artificial intelligence (SN: KTN 8642-9)

V E R N E R wrote:

Mount Olympudd Card gifted to The UNSC Sabre of Dawn ship A I of Kyletana for 0.20. Enjoy your prize Buddy! :)

@PR In Space: Your turn to choose your prize Buddy! :)

PR In Space wrote:Can I have Blood and Bitcoin from Fort Verden?

Fort Verden wrote:

Yes indeed Buddy. Enjoy your prize! :)

Blood and Bitcoin Card gifted to The Sentai Team of PR In Space for 0.05.

BINGO Round 14 Winner:

Balestier Majestic wrote:@Fort Verden: BINGO:

https://i.imgur.com/xvldBFR.png

Ethan

Fort Verden wrote:

Nyah ha ha ha! We have a Winner! Balestier Majestic has won this round of BINGO. Congratulations buddy! :)

Winners do not go away empty handed - They must win a prize and for winning this round of Bingo, your prize will be one card from my deck of Trading Cards on my nations: Fort Verden, Elven King Thranduil, Little Thranduil and Verner Von Richthofen. Choose your prize and I will send it to you Buddy.

Ladies and Gentlemen of Texas,

We will take a break from our Regional BINGO Game until next Monday. I will accept that there could be more than one winner. Everyone who has a BINGO will have until this Sunday to post in our RMB to claim your prize.

Balestier Majestic wrote:I’d like this Los Santos card from Fort Verden please:
page=deck/card=18983/season=1

Ethan

Fort Verden wrote:

Los Santos’ Season 1 Card gifted to The Green Gardens By The Bay of Balestier Majestic for 0.50. Enjoy your prize Buddy!

Everyone else who has a BINGO will have until this Sunday to post in our RMB to claim your prize.

BINGO Round 15 Winners:

BINGO Round in Progress

Participants must reside in the Texas Region from the beginning until the end of the current BINGO Round in order to qualify as a winner for that BINGO Round.

NS Coding Reference: The Complete List of NSCodes

Read factbook

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have an absolutely fantastic, healthy and safe day everyone!

Your Buddy Verner

well guys someone must hate Mythbusters because I just learned today that Grant Imahara the computer nerd had passed away from a brain aneurism. at least he and Jessi can now some fun together in Heaven.

Hey All, I need an editor for the repealing of "Access to Abortion"

Forum View

Advertisement