by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4567891011»

Rick Perry wrote:Yello!

Hello there.

You missed the Civil War action

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:Hello there.

You missed the Civil War action

I miss everything

Kyrgyzstan, Greatest country in the world!
All other countries are run by little girls!

Kurdislavia 2 wrote:Kyrgyzstan, Greatest country in the world!
All other countries are run by little girls!

Uh huh...... In other regions and other nations would beg to differ. Who are you?

On this day, We honor and remember the victims of the Holocaust. Never Forget, Never Again 🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡

*lowers national flag, and plays Taps* *everyone dressed in black stand in a long row, bows their heads in prayer, as air raid sirens sound in the background* *A special guest Rabbi reads from some of the Holy Writings in the Hebrew language.*

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:On this day, We honor and remember the victims of the Holocaust. Never Forget, Never Again 🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡

*lowers national flag, and plays Taps* *everyone dressed in black stand in a long row, bows their heads in prayer, as air raid sirens sound in the background* *A special guest Rabbi reads from some of the Holy Writings in the Hebrew language.*

Rest in peace to all those who perished during the Nazi regime that killed many innocent Jews just because of who they were. May history never repeat itself.

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:Uh huh...... In other regions and other nations would beg to differ. Who are you?

Kyrgyzstan #1 exporter of potassium, All other countries have inferior potassium!
I will throw myself out now.....

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:On this day, We honor and remember the victims of the Holocaust. Never Forget, Never Again 🇮🇱✡🇮🇱✡

*lowers national flag, and plays Taps* *everyone dressed in black stand in a long row, bows their heads in prayer, as air raid sirens sound in the background* *A special guest Rabbi reads from some of the Holy Writings in the Hebrew language.*

*Cries softly for the people who died*

A merger??!!!! Chancellor, what of my throne?

Amy Rose NeoDreams wrote:A merger??!!!! Chancellor, what of my throne?

This isn't the first merger, it hasn't worked out very before, maybe it will be better this time. No offense Chancellor.

As for your throne, it is the same as mine, safely here in the Federation.

Queen Helene Darcrows of Carnea wrote:This isn't the first merger, it hasn't worked out very before, maybe it will be better this time. No offense Chancellor.

As for your throne, it is the same as mine, safely here in the Federation.

Ok

Amy Rose NeoDreams wrote:A merger??!!!! Chancellor, what of my throne?

As long as you remain with us, you will be guaranteed a seat in the Federal Council/ a throne.

The Aeternum Empire wrote:As long as you remain with us, you will be guaranteed a seat in the Federal Council/ a throne.

Ok then. So when does this merger begin, and to where?

Amy Rose NeoDreams wrote:Ok then. So when does this merger begin, and to where?

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation usually sends a telegram to all of us.

Amy Rose NeoDreams wrote:Ok then. So when does this merger begin, and to where?

The Aeternum Empire wrote:The Dominion of the Asmor Federation usually sends a telegram to all of us.

Yes, please don't worry. 1 you'll be notified when. 2. Where? The Federation Utopias Unitum.

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:Yes, please don't worry. 1 you'll be notified when. 2. Where? The Federation Utopias Unitum.

Thanks. But why? I thought it was good here...

Amy Rose NeoDreams wrote:Thanks. But why? I thought it was good here...

It is, it is. As to why, I can't say publicly right now.

Telegram.

The Dominion of the Asmor Federation wrote:It is, it is. As to why, I can't say publicly right now.

Telegram.

Ok

Amy Rose NeoDreams wrote:A merger??!!!! Chancellor, what of my throne?

It will be alright. ^^ the region won't be surrendered.

No life signs detected on Planet Rucia, the surface is still burning from the bombardments.

ISS GALAXY NCC 70637 wrote:No life signs detected on Planet Rucia, the surface is still burning from the bombardments.

😰 thats terrible

Region closing is now in progress..
Stand by for telegram orders.

Jesus

«12. . .4567891011»

Advertisement