WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of Tavis33
Last WA Update:
Tavis is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Tavis
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Tavis is ranked 9,444th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of Tavis33||New York Times Democracy||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate”|
- : Srbt 4017 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : Srbt 4017 arrived from The Aryan Army.
- : Anthony willman of the region Quatramata proposed constructing embassies.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army cancelled the closure of its embassy in Tavis.
- : Great stalinist peoples of the region The MT Army ordered the closure of its embassy in Tavis.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Red Fleet and Tavis.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Union of Nations Against Fascism and Tavis.
- : The Everybody Do the Mess Around of The Fascist-Free Lands of the region The Union of Nations Against Fascism ordered the closure of its embassy in Tavis.
- : Embassy established between Tavis and Antifa.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
Tavis Regional Message Board
1 minute ago: Embassy cancelled between Tavis and The Greater German Reich.
This region once contained 17 Nazi/Nazi supporting nations