by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Tatenda RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal Republic of West-Berlin-Area (elected )

Founder: The Federation of Waybaria

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 162nd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 366th
World Factbook Entry

Links: Link💬Discord Server | Link🗺️Roleplay Map | 🗳️Political Parties | 📜Constitution | 📖Roleplay Guide | Link💬Twitter


Tatenda is a region for people who cry for liberty and freedom! We have a relaxed role play where we give you the space so to use your own style! We are a freedom loving people and we have a democratic government which you can participate in!


Tatendan Bulletin Board:
Passage of the WA Delegacy Act
Be sure to read the Times Newspaper for the latest news from Tatenda!
Parliament back from recess
RP Year: November 1995
All new citizens must join the World Assembly, telegram West-Berlin-Area for help


Top Tip: We suggest you join our LinkDiscord Server to gain a more full insight of Tatenda and to develop your reputation here!



  1. 1,178

    NationStates Guide

    MetaReference by Amerion . 51,953 reads.

  2. 1

    Government

    FactbookOverview by Waybaria . 77 reads.

  3. 1

    Legislation Template

    FactbookLegislation by Waybaria . 112 reads.

  4. 3

    How To Make A Military Factbook

    FactbookMiscellaneous by Waybaria . 144 reads.

  5. 1

    Economy RP Factbook Guide

    FactbookMiscellaneous by Waybaria . 99 reads.

  6. 3

    Political Parties of Tatenda

    FactbookPolitics by Waybaria . 213 reads.

  7. 1

    Constitution of Tatenda

    FactbookPolitics by Waybaria . 231 reads.

  8. 2

    Tatenda Roleplay Rules

    FactbookLegislation by Waybaria . 62 reads.

  9. 1,351

    The Complete List of NSCodes

    MetaReference by Testlandia . 54,991 reads.

  10. 1

    Tatenda Overview

    FactbookOverview by Waybaria . 46 reads.

▼ 7 More

Embassies: Non Aligned Movement, SECFanatics, Westphalia, luck, Norden, Madagascar, Despotic Europe, Bus Stop, Simul, Lardyland, Happy Utopia, Hapes Consortium, Commonwealth of Liberty, Laraniem, Covisa, Making A Change, and 1 other.Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.

Tags: Anti-Communist, Capitalist, Democratic, Egalitarian, Free Trade, Human-Only, Independent, Large, Map, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Regional Government, and 3 others.Role Player, Security Council, and World Assembly.

Tatenda contains 81 nations, the 162nd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Cheese Export Sector in Tatenda

Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.

As a region, Tatenda is ranked 6,108th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Most Serene Republic of Ose MajesteInoffensive Centrist Democracy“We Will Endure”
2.The Federal Republic of West-Berlin-AreaCapitalizt“Freedom is indivisible, and all free men are Berliners”
3.The Republic of EstigolselaLeft-wing Utopia“Beacon of freedom in world of dictators”
4.The Republic of SneunaLeft-wing Utopia“Unity, Liberty, Justice”
5.The Federal Republic of Red HawkNew York Times Democracy“Unity, Discipline, Work”
6.The Community of Grand FoundationNew York Times Democracy“Free for All”
7.The Republic of RetundiaCapitalist Paradise“Vocatus libertas”
8.The Federal Republic of LisamarInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Civil Rights is Oil to a Powerful Nation”
9.The Holy Empire of Muslims nationNew York Times Democracy“God is always the helper of helpless people. ”
10.The Federal Republic of Old HydraRight-wing Utopia“HAIL HYDRA!”
1234. . .89»

Last poll: “What year would you like the RP to be in (main RP)”

Regional Happenings

More...

Tatenda Regional Message Board

Hi guys I'm new

Hello, how are you today

I suggest you join our discord server as most of our discussions, both casual and serious, are held there! I also suggest you follow the Master Dispatch linked to you in the welcome telegram :)
discord server link: https://discord.gg/qzS3rn9

CBC News update: This is the new Canadian and Quebec agreement, along with the previous agreement, these rules will be implemented. The Canadian federal government would now have a representative in the Quebec government that would control the Quebec military (Like the Governor General of Canada), and anything Quebec wishes to pass, the Canadian Prime Minister would have to approve... which most likely he/she would approve. Quebec will still have to pay Canadian taxes. The Quebec citizens WILL be able to vote for Federal Government, but NO Government Official may vote; this means the Premier/Leader of Quebec, Mayors, or any members of political parties. Quebec citizens can still vote in nation wide polls. And Quebec may have a Provincial Anthem, plus the Canadian National Anthem. All other Canadian citizens will have the right of free movement between Quebec and the rest of Canada. Quebec may NOT create their own alliance, Quebec WILL follow Canadian alliances. Quebec MAY put up Embassies in other ALLIED NATIONS ONLY. The Canadian Government would have the right of power to appoint the Premier/Leader of Quebec if the Canadian Government thinks it would be the best interest of Quebec citizens. If someone declares war on Quebec, Canada WILL declare war on the attacker and help Quebec in the conflict, and the same is expected of Quebec.

This Agreement is between The Dakota Islands (AKA Canada in discord) and Quebec-Libre

The Dakota Islands wrote:CBC News update: This is the new Canadian and Quebec agreement, along with the previous agreement, these rules will be implemented. The Canadian federal government would now have a representative in the Quebec government that would control the Quebec military (Like the Governor General of Canada), and anything Quebec wishes to pass, the Canadian Prime Minister would have to approve... which most likely he/she would approve. Quebec will still have to pay Canadian taxes. The Quebec citizens WILL be able to vote for Federal Government, but NO Government Official may vote; this means the Premier/Leader of Quebec, Mayors, or any members of political parties. Quebec citizens can still vote in nation wide polls. And Quebec may have a Provincial Anthem, plus the Canadian National Anthem. All other Canadian citizens will have the right of free movement between Quebec and the rest of Canada. Quebec may NOT create their own alliance, Quebec WILL follow Canadian alliances. Quebec MAY put up Embassies in other ALLIED NATIONS ONLY. The Canadian Government would have the right of power to appoint the Premier/Leader of Quebec if the Canadian Government thinks it would be the best interest of Quebec citizens. If someone declares war on Quebec, Canada WILL declare war on the attacker and help Quebec in the conflict, and the same is expected of Quebec.

This Agreement is between The Dakota Islands (AKA Canada in discord) and Quebec-Libre

I have agreed to this, but should Canada disrespect the Quebecois interests by, for example, appoint a New Premier without any reason or violate the province's autonomy, Quebec will not tolerate and therefore may unilaterally declare independence.

Quebec-Libre wrote:I have agreed to this, but should Canada disrespect the Quebecois interests by, for example, appoint a New Premier without any reason or violate the province's autonomy, Quebec will not tolerate and therefore may unilaterally declare independence.

Yes of course, though we would see no reason to appoint one. The Quebecois are more then able to vote for their own Premier.

U.S. Stance On Quebec - Bush
"I want to make this clear to our Canadian allies, if the Quebecois declare independence, which isn't legal under Canadian/English Law, then the United States will support Canada in regaining territory be it via diplomacy or military means. I urge both sides to ensure it never comes to that."

Post self-deleted by West-Berlin-Area.

Plans For A Federal City To Be The Capital
The Republic of Tatenda's Government has plans to effectively annex the City of Hamilton in order to create a federal district. Calls for a federal capital have been growing louder as the need for a official capital grows. Waybarian authorities are preparing to hand over the area to the Federal Government to serve as the Regional Government. Construction has already begun on the central zone, with wide boulevards, large gardens and the Regional Mall. The Mall is a landscaped park within the central zone, where it will house both the Houses of Parliament, various monuments and the Presidential Palace on its grounds. It is located near the planned downtown area of Hamilton, D.T., the capital city of the Republic. The construction of the new Regional capital, Hamilton, District of Tatenda, is expected to be completed fairly soon. A large obelisk is also under construction, where it will form the centrepiece of the major park. Rumours are spreading that the main roads in the new city are to be named 'East Kardela Avenue', 'Castillenia Avenue', 'Incredible E Thoroughfare', 'Untillia Avenue' and 'West-Berlin Avenue' in homage to various founding fathers and prominent citizens of the region...

Waybaria wrote:Plans For A Federal City To Be The Capital
The Republic of Tatenda's Government has plans to effectively annex the City of Hamilton in order to create a federal district. Calls for a federal capital have been growing louder as the need for a official capital grows. Waybarian authorities are preparing to hand over the area to the Federal Government to serve as the Regional Government. Construction has already begun on the central zone, with wide boulevards, large gardens and the Regional Mall. The Mall is a landscaped park within the central zone, where it will house both the Houses of Parliament, various monuments and the Presidential Palace on its grounds. It is located near the planned downtown area of Hamilton, D.T., the capital city of the Republic. The construction of the new Regional capital, Hamilton, District of Tatenda, is expected to be completed fairly soon. A large obelisk is also under construction, where it will form the centrepiece of the major park. Rumours are spreading that the main roads in the new city are to be named 'East Kardela Avenue', 'Castillenia Avenue', 'Incredible E Thoroughfare', 'Untillia Avenue' and 'West-Berlin Avenue' in homage to various founding fathers and prominent citizens of the region...

Is that not a City in Ontario, and therefore a part of Canada?

Forum View

Advertisement