WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anime, Casual, Conservative, Democratic, Founderless, Game Player, Invader, Issues Player, LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, and 9 others.Minuscule, Modern Tech, Monarchist, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, Silly, and World Assembly.
Szabor contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Szabor
The World Census measured the rate of desertification in order to calculate which nations have the largest timber industry.
As a region, Szabor is ranked 13,056th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The United States of Austrador||New York Times Democracy||“Nothing can changed until it is faced”|
|2.||The Sultanate of KaZekestan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Forever pushing onward”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Groasia||Democratic Socialists||“Adalet, eşitlik, gerçek”|
|4.||The Empire of Crinadia||Left-Leaning College State||“Strength Through Freedom”|
- : The Republic of King of the Ghosts of the region Lardyland proposed constructing embassies.
- : Sagittarius a1 ceased to exist.
- : The Mada Reaches of Zafall ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Republic of Groasia arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Tradesman's Land of Mechaniza departed this region for RutoSzabor.
- : Tourren ceased to exist.
- : The Person of Verlzonia departed this region for The Sith Order.
- : Aolain ceased to exist.
- : The Eskaeban Dominion of Lopimina ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder Szabor founder ceased to exist.
Szabor Regional Message Board
no problemo friend! next you should make a map of counties/territories
paint is p easy to use
Hello, all! Valtic speaking. I come before you to announce the closure of embassies between our regions for the time being. As you may or may not have noticed, we are going through some changes and the founder ownership has been transferred recently. While we rewrite our documents and laws, we feel it is best to cut ties with this region for now. Hopefully, we can reestablish those ties in the future. For now, we are afraid we must close embassies. We hope you understand.
How do you lot fare on this thine day?
Personally, I am doing quite well, even though my people seem to object to conscription at age 12 for whatever reason.
I agree with those people, 12 is a tad old for conscription. 5 maybe?
So, what's going on here?