WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sweet State of Icecreamsin
Last WA Update:
Sweet City is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in Sweet City
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Sweet City is ranked 2,635th in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Sweet State of Icecreamsin||Moralistic Democracy||“You can never have too much ice cream!”|
- : Sweet city nation ceased to exist.
- : Violence and oppression ceased to exist.
- : The Sweet State of Icecreamsin dismissed The Republic of Turkihs as Foreign Affairs Officer of Sweet City.
- : The Republic of Turkihs ceased to exist.
- : The Sweet State of Icecreamsin appointed The Republic of Turkihs as Foreign Affairs Officer with authority over Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Sweet City.
- : The Sweet State of Icecreamsin appointed Violence and oppression as President with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Sweet City.
- : Sweet city nation arrived from The Embassy Collectors.
- : The Sweet State of Icecreamsin altered the region's flag.
- : The Sweet State of Icecreamsin updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Sweet State of Icecreamsin aborted construction of embassies with Plum Island.
Sweet City Regional Message Board
Now bye bye.
Issue Title: Supreme Court Nomination
The Issue: The death of 108 year old Supreme Court Justice Kendra Santos has created an opening on the bench. Below are the possible nominees.
1 Quincy Archer, the Former CEO of Sweet City Nation Products, says, “I have long sat by and watched our government viciously attack the big businesses in this country. The government has no right to control businesses and I will adopt that position in all of my judgements.”
2 Reverend Virginia Gennaro is nominee #2. The Reverend says, “I am sick and tired of the liberals in this country ruining our family values. Every day they assault our basic sense of decency. You must vote for me to keep our families safe. Think of the children!”
3 Gay Activist and former Senator Chun-Li Merkel is nominee #3. “Our people aren’t happy, we need more freedom, we need more civil rights. We must keep the government out of the bedroom. We must respect people’s right to privacy and remember that personal relations are just that, personal.”
4 Environmental Activist Hermes Strange argues, “Our government has been constantly violating Mother Earth and her rights, all our politicians talk about are civil rights, civil rights this, civil rights that, blah blah blah. We aren’t important, what is important is the Earth!”
5 The last nominee is the retired Five Star General May Butler. “We are ridiculed throughout the international community for our low quality weaponry, our police and military numbers are not sufficient. Our military must be protected from both constitutional and civilian oversight. They should be given money, and a free hand.”
6 Finally, a tomato flies by your head flung by an angry protester. “We want to elect our own judges! This is a democracy! More power to the people! We don’t want a lapdog! Separation of Powers! Get the government out of the judicial system!” He chucks another tomato at you before security escorts him out of your private office.
Written exactly as in the issue. Vote for your favorite by writing it's number on the regional message board. This will be at vote for 2 days
Option 6 has been picked.