WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Supernatural contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in Supernatural
The World Census estimated levels of employee ennui to determine which nations have the largest retail industries.
As a region, Supernatural is ranked 24,979th in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The Infinite Death and Revival of Hunters in Plaid||Democratic Socialists||“If there’s a key… then there must also be a lock!”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Charlie Bradbury||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's a fact about society... it all falls apart.”|
|3.||The Carry On of The Wayward Winchester||New York Times Democracy||“Saving People, Hunting Things, The Family Business”|
|4.||The Sticky Gecko of Amun Sul||Democratic Socialists||“Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and Supernatural.
- : The Commonwealth of Bad Witch 8 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Commonwealth of Bad Witch 8 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Commonwealth of Bad Witch 8 ordered the closure of embassies between Supernatural and Plum Island.
- : The Commonwealth of Bad Witch 8 abolished the region's flag.
- : The Republic of West31 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Colony of East Isles23 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Jingoistic States of REP Reg II departed this region for Birb.
- : The Commonwealth of Bad Witch 8 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Commonwealth of Bad Witch 8 appointed The Commonwealth of Bad Witch 8 as a with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Supernatural.
Supernatural Regional Message Board
A Giant Meteor blazes through the sky overhead; leaving a trail of sparks in the sky above your region; those sparks seem to fall in a particular pattern, spelling out the words:
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING FEATURED
before the meteor vanishes over the horizon; leaving the sky dark and empty as it passes through.
This region is dead.