WA Delegate: The *judges you in pagan* of North Rukonia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Western Isles, Sovereign Charter, Groland, Old World Union, The SOP, One big Island, Alliance Of Armed Nations, Libertatem, United Empire of Islam, International Republican Union, League of Christian Nations, The Supreme Union, Empire of Andrew, Right to Life, Gay Equality, Commonwealth of Liberty, and 68 others.Ivory Tower, The Illuminati, The Frozen Pacific, The Luxan Empire, New World Union, Winterfell, Atlas, ITALIA, Brasil, Forest, POLATION, Turkic Union, The Embassy, The Republic Nations, 21st Century Rome, Order of the Southern North, Elvarya, The Bar on the corner of every region, The League of Conservative Nations, Avadam Inn, Asiana, Superiorem Merionem Region, Homelands, International Debating Area, Solar Alliance, Eientei Gensokyo, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, ASEAN REGION, Aeia, Khuzifenq, Regionless, Dauiland, Etharia, Union of Saxon Justice, Council of Islamic States, Yarnia, Island Of Union, Union of Nationalists, The United States of Independence Hill, Lardyland, The Islands of Doom, SECFanatics, The Dawn of Unity, The Dank Meme Alliance, Universal State League, The Great Experiment, Portugal, Union of Christian Nations, The Golden Union, Gholgoth, The Forgotten Lands, The Srivijayan Consortium, The Great Universe, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Confederation of New lands, City State of Sao Paulo, Simul, Hollow Point, The Slide Countries, Lezra, The New Old Socialist Party, Otoris, Ordis, The Crimson Axis HQ, Micro Union, Kingdom of Adonai, Vault Tec, and Barbaria.
Construction of embassies with The Realm of Totalitarian Regimes has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with India has commenced. Completion expected .
Tags: Capitalist, Communist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Fascist, Featured, Feminist, Free Trade, Human-Only, Independent, LGBT, Large, and 15 others.Map, Neutral, Non-English, Outer Space, Parody, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Silly, Social, Socialist, Sports, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Sunalaya
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, Sunalaya is ranked 9,967th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Fully Militarized Nation of The Dictatorship POD||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All hail Devicks”|
|2.||The Anti-western resistance of Dirkhizistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Those skyscraper looking things on my flag say allah”|
|3.||The United States of Pantorrum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A Land of Perfection”|
|4.||The Federation of Ophioneus||Capitalist Paradise||“Stability, unity, prosperity”|
|5.||The Free Land of Hastledown||Anarchy||“Might Makes Right”|
|6.||The Free State of Inchi ya Katanga||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Force, espoir et Paix dans la Prosperite”|
|7.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Talvistova||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For Religion, King, and Glory”|
|8.||The Hunter-gatherer society of Azovskaya||Anarchy||“Блин”|
|9.||The Confederation of Daredland||New York Times Democracy||“Our values unite us!”|
|10.||The Dominion of Reformed Hunnic Empire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.”|
Regional Poll • Should posts in the Quicke News Thread count twords the three required to get on the map?
Poll called by The *judges you in pagan* of North Rukonia
Voting opened 1 day 19 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The *judges you in pagan* of North Rukonia agreed to construct embassies with India.
- : Embassy established between Barbaria and Sunalaya.
- : The Federation of Hindu Mahasabha of the region India proposed constructing embassies.
- : Eubatu ceased to exist.
- : The *judges you in pagan* of North Rukonia updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The *judges you in pagan* of North Rukonia created a new regional poll: "Should posts in the Quicke News Thread count twords the three required to get on the map?".
- : The *judges you in pagan* of North Rukonia deleted a regional poll.
- : The *judges you in pagan* of North Rukonia agreed to construct embassies with The Realm of Totalitarian Regimes.
- : The Jingoistic States of ReginaldGunplay of the region The Realm of Totalitarian Regimes proposed constructing embassies.
- : The *judges you in pagan* of North Rukonia created a new regional poll: "Should posts in the Quickie News Thread count twords the three required to get on the map?".
Sunalaya Regional Message Board
Oy, don't bomb them just yet.
I need them.
Big shoes to fill.