WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederacy of South Sudan II
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anti-Communist, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Conservative, Fantasy Tech, Feminist, Free Trade, Imperialist, Independent, Industrial, Minuscule, Modern Tech, and 3 others.National Sovereigntist, Recruiter Friendly, and Role Player.
Sub Saharan Africa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Sub Saharan Africa
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Sub Saharan Africa is ranked 25,900th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Confederacy of South Sudan II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In none we trust”|
- : The Confederacy of South Sudan II proposed constructing embassies with Israel.
- : Embassy established between Sub Saharan Africa and The Embassy.
- : The Confederacy of South Sudan II agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : Embassy cancelled between League of Capitalism and Sub Saharan Africa.
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Sub Saharan Africa.
- : Spike wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Sub Saharan Africa.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of General Mahmud al Huchum departed this region for Global Liberation Army.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of General Mahmud al Huchum arrived from The United World.
- : The Commonwealth of Tungusic Republic of the region Gru proposed constructing embassies.
Sub Saharan Africa Regional Message Board
"Come brothers. On behalf of the oppressed nations of the world, we must fight for our most righteous cause. Take up your Kilij and follow our great General Mahmud al Huchum as we strike the global oppressors"
We seek an audience with the Sudanese liberators of the founder nation and offer an embassy and arms
Global Liberation Army