WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederacy of South Sudan II
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anti-Communist, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Conservative, Fantasy Tech, Feminist, Free Trade, Imperialist, Independent, Industrial, Minuscule, Modern Tech, and 3 others.National Sovereigntist, Recruiter Friendly, and Role Player.
Sub Saharan Africa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Sub Saharan Africa
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Sub Saharan Africa is ranked 1,563rd in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Confederacy of South Sudan II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In none we trust”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Sub Saharan Africa.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Sub Saharan Africa.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of General Mahmud al Huchum departed this region for Global Liberation Army.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of General Mahmud al Huchum arrived from The United World.
- : The Commonwealth of Tungusic Republic of the region Gru proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Northern Mozambique departed this region for South african defence league.
- : The United Socialist States of Northern Mozambique arrived from 6th workers international.
- : Embassy cancelled between United States of Femdom and Sub Saharan Africa.
- : The Empire of Ton Gaf of the region United States of Femdom ordered the closure of its embassy in Sub Saharan Africa.
- : The Kingric of Terra Britania of the region Codex Ylvus cancelled the closure of its embassy in Sub Saharan Africa.
Sub Saharan Africa Regional Message Board
"Come brothers. On behalf of the oppressed nations of the world, we must fight for our most righteous cause. Take up your Kilij and follow our great General Mahmud al Huchum as we strike the global oppressors"
We seek an audience with the Sudanese liberators of the founder nation and offer an embassy and arms
Global Liberation Army