WA Delegate: The Solar Authority of Casl (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Stargate
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 13,306th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Queendom of Vixenya||Anarchy||“Stripes are nice”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Shiverry||Anarchy||“Live long and prosper.”|
|3.||The Theocracy of System Lord Yu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You will kneel before your god.”|
|4.||The Republic of Tokra Symbiote||Anarchy||“We Will Endure”|
|5.||The Free Land of The Trenchcoat Brigade||Left-wing Utopia||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|6.||The Most Serene Republic of Steal||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Get it!”|
|7.||The Artsy Rat of Lunkwill||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Rats are very pretty ~ Malphe”|
|8.||The Disputed Territories of MX-7||Authoritarian Democracy||“To the stars!”|
|9.||The United States of Quqa||Left-wing Utopia||“Merry me”|
|10.||The Great Reich of Ahnedelle||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Jahr Null is the beginning of a new era!”|
- : The Republic of The Princeps senatus of the region The Nationstates Senate proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Meddaco departed this region for Kartokistan.
- : The Republic of Meddaco arrived from Kartokistan.
- : The Mallorean Puppet of Avir arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of Tokra Symbiote arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Conflict of Jammu-kasjmir arrived from Osiris.
- : The Grand Duchy of Waldeck-Frankenberg departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Grand Duchy of Waldeck-Frankenberg arrived from KAISERREICH.
- : The Free Land of The Trenchcoat Brigade arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Trond in stargate ceased to exist.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Eeeek. I'd forgotten the puzzle. Not really a puzzle in this case, but here you go.
Sen no Rikyu, a tea-master, wished to hang a flower basket on a column. he asked a carpenter to help him, directing the man to place it a little higher or lower, to the right or left, until he had found exactly the right spot. "That's the place," said Sen no Rikyu finally.
The carpenter, to test the master, marked the spot and then pretended he had forgotten. Was this the place? "Was this the place, perhaps?" the carpenter kept asking, pointing to various places on the column.
But so accurate was the tea-master's sense of proportion that it was not until the carpenter reached the identical spot again that its location was approved.
Sets up his lawn chair with a mug of beer
Joins Mall by sitting on a comfortable looking rock nearby and cracks a beer in the warm summer night and glances at the sky just as a meteor streaks by.
Continues to nap through the summer
You look vaguely familiar. Do I know you from somewhere? :-)
You do, but that's not mine to tell. ;)
I like your national animal. It amuses me.