WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Trade Federation, Galactic Republic, Hapes Consortium, United Regions, Galactic Empire, Confederacy of Independent Systems, Non Aligned Movement, The New Republic, New Republic, Western Americas, Mid Atlantic Union, Dragontopia, Avadam Inn, The First Order, The Unified Revanite Empire, Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, and 2 others.Galactic Alliance, and The Union of Democratic States.
Star Wars contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in Star Wars
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, Star Wars is ranked 16,353rd in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Sith Lord of George Lucas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May the Force be with you.”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Plastic||Capitalist Paradise||“I am the world”|
- : The Republic of The New Jakku of the region The Constitutional Galactic Republic proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Union of Democratic States and Star Wars.
- : The Galactic Republic of New Coruscant agreed to construct embassies with The Union of Democratic States.
- : The United Kingdom of Zion Imperium of the region The Union of Democratic States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Galactic Alliance and Star Wars.
- : The Galactic Republic of New Coruscant agreed to construct embassies with Galactic Alliance.
- : The Holy Empire of Acrux Light of the region Galactic Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of JuliEmie of the region Extremists proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Galactic Federation of Free Alliances and Star Wars.
- : Embassy established between Star Wars and The Unified Revanite Empire.
Star Wars Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Survivilla.
I don't want to have to lock this region down, but if the problem persists, I may have to.
Greetings! May the Fours be with you!
The region of Star Wars is permanently closed to the public.
Probably a wise decision, Obi Wan. May the Fours be with you!