by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Spiritus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,9611,9621,9631,9641,9651,9661,967. . .1,9711,972»

Outer Mesa wrote:Fact #61: Heart Attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.

Fact #62: Honey Bees can recognize human faces.
Fact #63: The twitter bird has a name, itís Larry.

Sorry, This was late. Have two facts.

Parrona wrote:A spiritus map? Well then, itís time for the coast hugger to shine.

sees that Spiritus would be getting a new map: happiness noise
discovers that you can't put puppets/colonies so your RP immersion is forever ruined: My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Haremm wrote:sees that Spiritus would be getting a new map: happiness noise
discovers that you can't put puppets/colonies so your RP immersion is forever ruined: My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Maybe your puppets could cluster together in the form of islands - Haremmesia

Haremm wrote:sees that Spiritus would be getting a new map: happiness noise
discovers that you can't put puppets/colonies so your RP immersion is forever ruined: My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

That's what you get. 😤

I didn't see the telegram until just now. Mark my words, I will plot and calculate and find the most strategically and economically viable spot on the map and I won't tell anyone where.

Ooh, the mind games are gonna be FUN.

Versatran wrote:That's what you get. 😤

for what? being an absolute madland

Outer Mesa wrote:Fact #62: Honey Bees can recognize human faces.
Fact #63: The twitter bird has a name, itís Larry.

Sorry, This was late. Have two facts.

Fact #64: The first alarm clock could only ring at 4:00 am.

Outer Mesa wrote:Fact #62: The first alarm clock could only ring at 4:00 am.

I believe you have the numbers wrong here.

Parrona wrote:I believe you have the numbers wrong here.

Yeah, sorry about that. I fixed it. Thanks for telling me.

Outer Mesa wrote:Fact #64: The first alarm clock could only ring at 4:00 am.

Fact #65: George W. Bush was once a cheerleader.

Outer Mesa wrote:Fact #65: George W. Bush was once a cheerleader.

I had to do something yesterday but here are 2 facts.
Fact #66: Birds donít urinate.
Fact #67: Captive Pandas sometimes fake pregnancies.

The Grumpy Grandpa wrote:TRUMP 2020.

Is that your gastrointestinal problem, Gramps, or your tacit approval of a Communist political puppet? 🤔

«12. . .1,9611,9621,9631,9641,9651,9661,967. . .1,9711,972»

Advertisement