WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Spammy Court contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Spammy Court
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Spammy Court is ranked 4,128th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Federation of The Pinochet Executioner||Free-Market Paradise||“Motto”|
|2.||The Spammy Court Judge Thing of Spam waffles with cheese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Judge”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The United Empires of Carson and Spammy Court.
- : The Spammy Court Judge Thing of Spam waffles with cheese dismissed The Empire of The World of Inflatables as RIP dead guy of Spammy Court.
- : The Federal Republic of Sir Wallworth departed this region for Lardyland.
- : The Republic of Ghost 4 Testification Nation departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Spammy Court Judge Thing of Spam waffles with cheese ejected The Republic of Ghost 4 Testification Nation from the region.
- : The Empire of The World of Inflatables departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Spammy Court Judge Thing of Spam waffles with cheese ejected The Empire of The World of Inflatables from the region.
- : The Colony of Nicaragua-Kebabistan departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Spammy Court Judge Thing of Spam waffles with cheese ejected The Colony of Nicaragua-Kebabistan from the region.
- : The Republic of Adylican Court departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Spammy Court Regional Message Board
You aren't going to get my point. This is pointless. Maybe one day you'll look back on this and realize how stupid your argument was.
What Lardyland calls them is not what they were functioning as.
Also I can't leave somewhere I am not, so I can't really leave it.
Go take a minute and think about the argument Not existing before district of the Bahamas. Then talk to me again.
Lardyland has control over them so they actually can call them that.
Then why did you say Adios?
If you think that the "authority beatdown" method is going to work, it won't. I don't fall for arguments from people who don't know how dictionaries work.
They don't have control. They never did. Point to a time that they did please.
I don't think there was your so called Authority Beatdown Not existing before district of the Bahamas, I was simply telling you go think about the argument and think about what I am trying to say. Also if we are going to play the insult game I won't fall for arguments from someone who doesn't get how a constitution can possibly change the meaning and intent of the use of a word.
So now you're contradicting the constitution by saying they were never a protectorate? lol It's literally right in there. *Points*
I've seen this exact strategy before. You're trying to use a false sense of authority to say "time out, go to the corner". If you think the constitution changes the meaning of words then please provide an example from any piece of legislature.
Thats not what I am asking I am asking to, and Ill bold this so you can see it, Point out where it says Lardyland has complete power, or a instance of when Lardyland used their "Complete" power
It also legitimately isnt a strategy. I am asking you to Think about the argument I am trying to make, the same way I am trying to understand yours. So please do that before you give me an aneurysm.
Also one moment, let me find that for you. Because being someone who works with writing legislation as a hobby I know very well it exists.
I'm talking about power, complete or not. It was implied that it was complete based on how it was phrased, so if it's not then I apologize. They had power nontheless.
And I am. I am clearly thinking hard enough to prove you don't know how dictionaries work.
Here are a bunch of pieces of legislation that change the definition of a word or words. I used ones from nationstates for convenience.
Point to their power. Implied is not law. Point to it.
View the above linked legislation from this game itself. Dictionaries don't have god status above legislation. These legislation can do it, and so can their constitution. And so did their constitution. I know how dictionaries work, and I know how legislation works.