WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Eabeepae State
Southern Sudan is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Southern Sudan
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Southern Sudan is ranked 3,985th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Queendom of Eabeepae State||Free-Market Paradise||“State”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Elliston and Southern Sudan.
- : The Queendom of Eabeepae State ordered the closure of embassies between Southern Sudan and Elliston.
- : Embassy established between Southern Sudan and Kigali.
- : The Queendom of Eabeepae State updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Queendom of Couvee of the region Kigali agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Eabeepae State altered the region's flag.
- : The Queendom of Eabeepae State proposed constructing embassies with Kigali.
- : Embassy cancelled between 000000000000000 and Southern Sudan.
- : The Queendom of DBA 8 of the region 000000000000000 ordered the closure of its embassy in Southern Sudan.
- : Embassy established between Elliston and Southern Sudan.
Southern Sudan Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.