WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Capitalist, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Conservative, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Founderless, Free Trade, General Assembly, and 13 others.Invader, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Minuscule, Offsite Forums, Puppet Storage, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Social, Socialist, and World Assembly.
Southeastern Wisconsin contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in Southeastern Wisconsin
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, Southeastern Wisconsin is ranked 13,629th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Empire of Odocoileinia||Democratic Socialists||“Strength of the buck, courage of the doe”|
|2.||The Federation of Bedetopian Atomic Clock 7||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mostly Harmless”|
- : The Theocracy of Not Frenchy 69 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and Southeastern Wisconsin.
- : The Republic of Guy 83 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Sultanate of 100th Catgirl Division of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division proposed constructing embassies with Plum Island.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division established the region's flag.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division dismissed The Republic of Stronger Together as d of Southeastern Wisconsin.
Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Message Board
Everyone doing okay?
To the South-eastern Wisconsin region
I Earthbound immortal squad wish to most humbly invite you to the Mr moneys fortress's first Christmas party all of the relevant details are on the regional page and I do hope to see you there. If you are unable to attend please inform myself before the 20th December thankyou.
Yours sincerely Earthbound immortal squad
Breakfast is on us.
**Sets up a table of pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, syrup, strawberries, butter, bacon, sausage, orange juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate**
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Donít let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!
**Sends over a basket of pastries, muffins, jam, butter, strawberries, and Hershey's kisses**
Tony Evers is a great governor of Wisconsin.
Woman, if you don't get me a beer right now, I'm gonna give you what for when this Nick Colby movie on the TV is over.
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**
The blackhawks raided a region with four nations in it?
Talk about low hanging fruit.