WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Interdimensional Community, Somalia, Groland, Bus Stop, The Great Universe, The Bar on the corner of every region, Hollow Point, Lardyland, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Kylden, Chicken overlords, Japan, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Fredonia, United Otter Emirates, Kingdom of West Sayville, and 7 others.The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, Wealth, Empire of Galea, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, nasunia, Greater Middle East, and The Union of Benevolent Leader.
South pacific gyre is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in South pacific gyre
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, South pacific gyre is ranked 1,613th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Colony of Dogetopian Mars||Anarchy||“Slay the weak, save the economy”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and South pacific gyre.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in South pacific gyre.
- : Embassy cancelled between Pinkdowlg empire and South pacific gyre.
- : The Join Lily of 71st Catgirl Division of the region Pinkdowlg empire ordered the closure of its embassy in South pacific gyre.
- : The Fares of FareP of the region Obama proposed constructing embassies.
- : The King Bruces Glorious Lands of South His Majestys most loyal kangaroos of the region Chicken overlords cancelled the closure of its embassy in South pacific gyre.
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Chicken overlords ordered the closure of its embassy in South pacific gyre.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe cancelled the closure of its embassy in South pacific gyre.
- : Embassy cancelled between Zero Zero Zero Zero and South pacific gyre.
South pacific gyre Regional Message Board
A falcon flies through your window, it's carrying a dead pigeon. Tied to the pigeon is a glittery sparkly note. You think:
No wonder the pigeon got caught
You pick up the note, unfold it, and read it. It says:
"Hello from a faraway land!"