WA Delegate: The Emirate of East Harar (elected )
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Socialist Economic Union
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Socialist Economic Union is ranked 1,524th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Democratic Socialist States of Ukroldovia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Unity shall endure”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Elcampia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Fraternity, Justice, Peace”|
|3.||The Republic of Chercheska||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Solidarity Forever!”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of Astia Polyana||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Per reformationem perfectionis”|
|5.||The People's Democratic Republic of Moscovica||Democratic Socialists||“Unity, Discipline, Solidarity”|
|6.||The Emirate of East Harar||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Even the highest mountains are traversable”|
- : Hunmark ceased to exist.
- : Rekenberg ceased to exist.
- : Ilsay ceased to exist.
- : Macecadia ceased to exist.
- : Shlaabistan ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Socialist States of Ukroldovia rejected The alliance of independent planets's request for regional embassies.
- : The alliance of independent planets of the region The alliance of independent planets proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Socialist States of Ukroldovia appointed The Commonwealth of Astia Polyana as Minister of Foreign Affairs with authority over Border Control, Communications, and Embassies in Socialist Economic Union.
- : The Democratic Socialist States of Ukroldovia dismissed The People's Democratic Republic of Moscovica as Minister of Foreign Affairs of Socialist Economic Union.
- : The Democratic Socialist States of Ukroldovia appointed Ilsay as Interim Member of the Board of Executives with authority over Communications and Polls in Socialist Economic Union.
Socialist Economic Union Regional Message Board
Feel free to have a read of the newly established region constitution.
I am pleased to announce that elections for Chair of the Executive Assembly and Seats on the Assembly will be held on the 15th - 18th of may. All current members of the Assembly will be eligible to stand for chair and currently all other member nations will be eligible to stand to be elected to the Assembly.
Voting on article 1.4 exemptions has now closed. The consensus was that all current member states should be eligible to stand for election as Chair of the EA. In response, a poll will be launched, and if you wish to stand for election as chair, please vote for your own name on said poll. The Assembly has decided elections for Chair will run 1st, from the 10th-13th of may, then the elections for seats on the Assembly, as previously stated, from the 15th-18th of may.
Astia Polyana and Rekenberg
Congratulations to the 2nd Chair of the SEU Executive Assembly, the Emirate of East Harar!
I feel it my duty to announce that the Republic of East Seldor has been expelled from the region (and dismissed from the Board of Executives) in concordance with article 4.2 of the regional constitution, due to the recent legalisation of human sacrifice by the East Seldorian government. The Board of Executives fully intends to act upon the promises made to the members of this region during the writing of said constitution, and therefore has carried through with the course of action prescribed to deal with such occurences.
In light of the recent occurences, and discussion with member nations, new legislation has come into being. Henceforth: The Executive Assembly shall be known as the Board of Executives. The General Secretary beleives this to be a more fitting name in recognition of its small membership. There shall only be three members, but in matters put to vote by the Board, the Chair's vote will be counted twice. This serves to distinguish the powers of the Chair from the members, and will prevent the board from reaching a stalemate, providing all members vote. Elections for seats on the Board of Executives is postponed until further notice, whilst the General Secretary is in discussion with the regional authorities about the recent alterations. The new legislation is available to be read on the region constitution.
Elcampia and Rekenberg
Can all please endorse me as this regions WA candidate please.
You may have noticed that the Board of Executives have lauched our first 5-month plan, in order to improve the collective economic strength, political freedom and civil rights of the region. It is important all read the bulletin regarding the objectives on the regional homepage.