by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Snazzy Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,6692,6702,6712,6722,6732,6742,675. . .2,6852,686»

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Someone always has us dying next week or next month or next year. Charlatans abound.

Hell, it's that kind of year. Rapture party when we're all left below

Gallade wrote:Hell, it's that kind of year. Rapture party when we're all left below

We've got a footballer as Leader of the Opposition now. Who knows where it goes from here.

DesAnges wrote:We've got a footballer as Leader of the Opposition now. Who knows where it goes from here.

Hell, it all goes to hell

Ethel mermania wrote:Hell, it all goes to hell

True.

At least we have Marcus Rashford MP for Stretford on our side

Gallade wrote:Hell, it's that kind of year. Rapture party when we're all left below

Only if you provide the wine, madame.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Only if you provide the wine, madame.

Two of them even

Kim yo is having quite the stroppo

There's this vegan food company, Seitanfoods, that was growing really fast WHEN SUDDENLY their CEO said a long string of racist sh!t about BLM etc etc. Now I don't know what he expected from a so leftist-heavy group as vegans but what he got was a mass boycott so immediate and so damaging that the company is now going to cease operations. This is now on their website:

"We would like suggestions on how to get rid of remaining stock. We're considering donating all the candy to some establishment working with children. Not a single piece shall go to a vegan! If we can't find a good way to get rid of the stock we'll just throw it on a big pyre and burn it. This in protest against all the stupid vegans who tanked our company and destroyed a good thing for the animals and their own (tiny) movement."

The Holy Therns wrote:There's this vegan food company, Seitanfoods, that was growing really fast WHEN SUDDENLY their CEO said a long string of racist sh!t about BLM etc etc. Now I don't know what he expected from a so leftist-heavy group as vegans but what he got was a mass boycott so immediate and so damaging that the company is now going to cease operations. This is now on their website:

"We would like suggestions on how to get rid of remaining stock. We're considering donating all the candy to some establishment working with children. Not a single piece shall go to a vegan! If we can't find a good way to get rid of the stock we'll just throw it on a big pyre and burn it. This in protest against all the stupid vegans who tanked our company and destroyed a good thing for the animals and their own (tiny) movement."

Going down with grace and style, always nice to see.

The rants are made all the more hilarious by Facebook's not so great ability to translate Swedish into French or English.

Gallade wrote:The rants are made all the more hilarious by Facebook's not so great ability to translate Swedish into French or English.

I was literally just taking a look at that and nearly choked on my morning coffee.

The Holy Therns wrote:There's this vegan food company, Seitanfoods, that was growing really fast WHEN SUDDENLY their CEO said a long string of racist sh!t about BLM etc etc. Now I don't know what he expected from a so leftist-heavy group as vegans but what he got was a mass boycott so immediate and so damaging that the company is now going to cease operations. This is now on their website:

"We would like suggestions on how to get rid of remaining stock. We're considering donating all the candy to some establishment working with children. Not a single piece shall go to a vegan! If we can't find a good way to get rid of the stock we'll just throw it on a big pyre and burn it. This in protest against all the stupid vegans who tanked our company and destroyed a good thing for the animals and their own (tiny) movement."

Now that's how you burn your bridges

DesAnges wrote:Now that's how you burn your bridges

Are you taking notes?

The Holy Therns wrote:Are you taking notes?

The man is my inspiration, yes

DesAnges wrote:The man is my inspiration, yes

He said that the endgame of "the coloreds" is genocide of the white race, so I certainly hope not.

The Holy Therns wrote:He said that the endgame of "the coloreds" is genocide of the white race, so I certainly hope not.

Time to cancel DesAnges?

The Holy Therns wrote:He said that the endgame of "the coloreds" is genocide of the white race, so I certainly hope not.

Dont Danes count as colored?

The Holy Therns wrote:He said that the endgame of "the coloreds" is genocide of the white race, so I certainly hope not.

Well not that bit but the tantrum is very praiseworthy

Bralia wrote:Time to cancel DesAnges?

It's been done

Ethel mermania wrote:Dont Danes count as colored?

Nah, they just talk funny.

DesAnges wrote:Well not that bit but the tantrum is very praiseworthy

Do take notes, you'll need this when you go into politics.

Gallade wrote:Kim yo is having quite the stroppo

The Kims are insane. They’re probably a hoot with several drinks in.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:The Kims are insane. They’re probably a hoot with several drinks in.

That is what Dennis Rodman says.

Ethel mermania wrote:That is what Dennis Rodman says.

But Rodman lives in Lalaland. We need a credible source.

Go to Best Korea, get the Kims drunk and record your findings. Think of it as a worthy experiment FOR SCIENCE!

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:But Rodman lives in Lalaland. We need a credible source.

Go to Best Korea, get the Kims drunk and record your findings. Think of it as a worthy experiment FOR SCIENCE!

Given the chance I would bang the sister. With that kinda crazy she must be incredible in bed.

I think I’ve reached the apathy phase for the pandemic. Meh.

https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/mensch-metropole/fuer-69-euro-mit-dem-nachtzug-von-berlin-nach-stockholm-li.88252 use a google translate Thernsy, but there will be night trains from Berlin to Stockholm :D

«12. . .2,6692,6702,6712,6722,6732,6742,675. . .2,6852,686»

Advertisement