by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Singapore Island RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Almighty Lion of Singapore Temasek

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Lowest Crime Rates: 626th Largest Information Technology Sector: 779th Most Scientifically Advanced: 794th+26
Smartest Citizens: 851st Most Advanced Defense Forces: 1,062nd Healthiest Citizens: 1,099th Most Cultured: 1,153rd Highest Poor Incomes: 1,195th Most Beautiful Environments: 1,262nd Largest Governments: 1,263rd Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 1,289th Most Advanced Public Transport: 1,305th Most Armed: 1,429th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 1,469th Highest Economic Output: 1,507th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,549th Highest Average Incomes: 1,577th Best Weather: 1,627th Most Advanced Public Education: 1,669th Most Subsidized Industry: 1,674th Largest Publishing Industry: 1,691st Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,745th Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 2,047th Most Nations: 2,065th Most Corrupt Governments: 2,140th Most Inclusive: 2,154th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 2,239th Most Popular Tourist Destinations: 2,319th Most Developed: 2,342nd
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the INTERNATIONAL Hub of Singapore!

THE RED DOT, nobody should mess with.

THE LION CITY, to be proud of.

THE GARDEN CITY, to chat and chill out.

A great option to stay for all nations but a MUST for all Singaporeans! ; )


RMB topic: 'racial quota'.


useful Linklinks

Feeling bored, pay SENTOSA a visit!

Nations who wish to enter the main region, please telegram Bathor, Zheng Yi Sao or Singapore no2 and await further instructions.



  1. 2

    List of entrees to main region

    BulletinPolicy by Xanghelios . 87 reads.

  2. 5

    Citizenship Act of Singapore

    BulletinPolicy by Imperial rivercorps armada 4th fleet . 208 reads.

  3. 8

    THE EMBASSY ACT OF SINGAPORE

    BulletinPolicy by Zheng Yi Sao . 405 reads.

  4. 6

    Regional Overview

    FactbookOverview by Tinkbourg . 281 reads.

▼ 1 More

Embassies: Sweden, Prince Edward Island, United States of America, South China Sea, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Singapore, The Socialist States of the Philippines, Future Earth, International Debating Area, Reddit Malaysia, Japan, Bloco Liberal, Hiyamashu, Jervis Bay Territory, and United World Nations.

Tags: Small.

Singapore Island contains 8 nations, the 2,065th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Least Corrupt Governments in Singapore Island

World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.

As a region, Singapore Island is ranked 21,617th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Republic of Jenra ToreNew York Times Democracy“God, Homeland, Liberty”
2.The Bokei of Azumi GozenAnarchy“Naze jigoku ga, tsuneni sore ga sukidesu ka?”
3.The Revenge of VengenCapitalist Paradise“REVENGE”
4.The Tropical Paradise Colony of TinkbourgInoffensive Centrist Democracy“We decide what is right. ”
5.The Almighty Lion of Singapore TemasekCompulsory Consumerist State“Majuha Singpura”
6.The Republic of WarrantCardIron Fist Consumerists“Courage Loyalty Integrity Fairness”
7.The Overwatch's Enhanced Bastion of VoorzichtigheidDemocratic Socialists“Earth's Defense Force. Taking care of Earth's enemies.”
8.The Celestial Empire of BathorDemocratic Socialists“黑暗逃避,光依然存在”

Regional Happenings

More...

Singapore Island Regional Message Board

I'm new here
saye baru disini

Hi,

I am expressing our thanks and gratitude for the diplomatic relations between us and for that you kept a good behaviour with us.
I want to thank you for your friendship during all these years.

For those who don't know me, I am Koguria the Governor Chancellor of Holy Byzantine Eurasian Confederacy, founded by DACOROMANIA, a region which is now in "stand-by" after a critical issue and it was classified now as out-dated. Not my fault, but by foreign intervention. And my region is now closed with password.

My region's founder moved to create a new other region. If you want keep forward relations with him you can proceed a new embassy with him, just that he do not "collect" embassies.

Best Regards.
And a Happy New Year!

Koguria wrote:Hi,

I am expressing our thanks and gratitude for the diplomatic relations between us and for that you kept a good behaviour with us.
I want to thank you for your friendship during all these years.

For those who don't know me, I am Koguria the Governor Chancellor of Holy Byzantine Eurasian Confederacy, founded by DACOROMANIA, a region which is now in "stand-by" after a critical issue and it was classified now as out-dated. Not my fault, but by foreign intervention. And my region is now closed with password.

My region's founder moved to create a new other region. If you want keep forward relations with him you can proceed a new embassy with him, just that he do not "collect" embassies.

Best Regards.
And a Happy New Year!

Kon'nichiwa, irasshai

DNO

New Poll!

The Future of the Arctic

Please Vote & Debate in the RMB!

P.S. Please also discuss about the best way to put your plan into action.

It's super quiet here as well... :(

All around me are familiar faces... Inactive faces...

Voorzichtigheid wrote:It's super quiet here as well... :(

All around me are familiar faces... Inactive faces...

IKR! I'm here every day, but I can't be active for everyone. :(

Welcome to Singapore Island, Takanoha. I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.

Voorzichtigheid and Takanoha

Post by Sultan al turkistan suppressed by a moderator.

Happy New Year, Guys! I hope that this decade is better than the last.

Azumi Gozen wrote:Happy New Year, Guys! I hope that this decade is better than the last.

Thank you, and I hope that you guys have a great 2020 ahead as well! ^^

Forum View

Advertisement