WA Delegate (non-executive): The Great Dank Federation of Democratic Exodian Territories (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, International Debating Area, The New Mappers Union, The Illuminati, The Dank Meme Alliance, Lardyland, United States of America, Altmora, Farkasfalka, The Great Universe, Hollow Point, Krillin, Federation of Conservative Nations, Christian Nations Union, Roumania, Galactic Imperium, and 11 others.Brazzaville, United Imperial Union, Die Schwarze Sonne, Meat, The Reich, Codex Ylvus, Dream Land, Union of Lardy Nations, The Deepwater Overlords, Markish Galactic Empire, and Fredonia.
The embassy with The Great Universe is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Tags: Anime, Anti-Communist, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Democratic, Free Trade, Independent, Industrial, Libertarian, Modern Tech, National Sovereigntist, and 4 others.Neutral, Password, Regional Government, and Small.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in Second Kekistani Republic
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, Second Kekistani Republic is ranked 19,217th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Holy Empire of PT-Cruiser||Democratic Socialists||“PT Stands for Part Two”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Trumpland||Corporate Bordello||“Make America great again!”|
|3.||The Republic of Kekistani Order of Incels||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Kek is not the only god, but he gave us a country.”|
|4.||The Great Dank Federation of Democratic Exodian Territories||New York Times Democracy||“It's a Good Day to Meme Hard”|
|5.||The Federation of Zabruolor||Corporate Bordello||“One struggle, one people, one destiny.”|
|6.||The Dank Republic of European Kekistani Enclave||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“SHAD'LAY TO ALL”|
|7.||The Colony of Six Flags||Capitalist Paradise||“We Like To Party”|
|8.||The Armed Republic of New Stormhamer||Corporate Police State||“Wow, Such Storm, Much Hamer!”|
- : The Republic of Crawdad Republic of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in Second Kekistani Republic.
- : Embassy established between Second Kekistani Republic and Fredonia.
- : The Dank Republic of European Kekistani Enclave agreed to construct embassies with Fredonia.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Fat of Captain Lard of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Second Kekistani Republic.
- : The Dominion of Squeaky Hammer of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in Second Kekistani Republic.
- : The Dank Republic of European Kekistani Enclave updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Dank Republic of European Kekistani Enclave appointed The Great Dank Federation of Democratic Exodian Territories as Second in Command with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Second Kekistani Republic.
- : The Dank Republic of European Kekistani Enclave proposed constructing embassies with The ASDF.
- : The Dank Republic of European Kekistani Enclave dismissed Considerably recent pepeica as KDF Field Marshal of Second Kekistani Republic.
Second Kekistani Republic Regional Message Board
i just kinda forgot about ns over time until one day i saw ns in my bookmarks and this i was like oh yeah this exists
but now i'm gonna start being active again
I'm active again
going to try to be
how's everyone holding up against the Chinese bioweapons program?
Although laudable on the surface, the target resolution occasionally fails to provide for practical solutions. For instance, while allowing member states to include the faith of their soldiers on ID tags may be tolerable against opponents who play and fight by the rules, such could lead to torture if found by somewhat less scrupilous combatants; Article 7 completely forbids all forms of ID tag destruction which could help to prevent such atrocities. Whether soldiers return from the battlefield alive or dead, Article 8 poses a potential barrier to their friends and family repurposing their ID tags in their memory.
probably should try and vote in favor of the military id tag repeal