WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Scratch is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Scratch
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Scratch is ranked 19,418th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Nerddom of Gettysburg11||Civil Rights Lovefest||“There is no gene for the human spirit”|
- : The Kingdom of Deumontiverland of the region The northern arctic proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Free Rhodesian State of the region Republican alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : -q ceased to exist.
- : Zecca ceased to exist.
- : Breenis of the region Chathello proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Travelling Region and Scratch.
- : The Great Watermelons of What-the ceased to exist.
- : The Anxious Customers of Auralux of the region Universalis proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nerddom of Gettysburg11 lost WA Delegate status.
- : Thisisnotacountry ceased to exist.
Scratch Regional Message Board
OK, cool. A third of my population is already zombified but whatever lol.
And back. Had to leave because of a bit of a population emergency in another region, but it seems like the apocalypse raised activity enough to fix things over there.
Cool. You still don't show up in the rankings though?
You don't show up in the rankings until the major update /after/ you move into a region. Like, I'm in them now. The major update is at about midnight EST every day.
If you say so.
what up snitches
But you don't exist.