WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Westinridge (elected )
Founder: The Brennanndi Ríki of Muspellheim
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Philosophy 115, Valhalla, The SOP, India, Occitania, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, Arctic, United States of America, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Central Eastern Europe, Ivory Tower, The Illuminati, Deutschland, The Frozen Pacific, United Poland Union, The Spanish Republic, and 58 others.Hollow Point, ITALIA, The Atheist Empire, United Governments of NationStates, Kyrzbekistan, Avadam Inn, International Union, Westphalia, Nelborne Union, Turkic Union, The Embassy, The Dirt Alliance, Hapes Consortium, Barbaria, The Rose Garden, Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU, Beacon, Chinese Republic, New Utopian World, The Illuminati Council, The Bar on the corner of every region, Arconian Empire, Right to Life, Intarctica, Repubblica Italiana, Norrland, The Lutheran Craft Beer Confederation, Sweden, Principality of Andorra, The Republic of Nauru, Kingdom Of Austria, The Kingdom of Bahrain, Holy Byzantine Eurasian Confederacy, Non Aligned Movement, East of West, International Debating Area, Covenant, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Homelands, The Great Universe, Esti, United Imperial Union, Steve, Crodown, the Rejected Realms, Dansk, The NewsStand, Union of Nationalists, Association of Liberal Democratic States, The Church of Flying Spaghetti Monster, Kingdoms of Abisa, Algrenery, The United Union, Metamorphia, The Nordics, Meadow, Azerupt, and Portugal.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Scandinavia
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Scandinavia is ranked 909th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Mostly Insignificant Nation of Ioavollr||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom is consequence”|
|2.||The Ironwill Dictatorship of Trixmonia||Father Knows Best State||“Why bother?”|
|3.||The Republic of Eutania||Civil Rights Lovefest||“For Eutania, Freyja and Kladdkaka”|
|4.||The Westrogothic Republic of Compostia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Centrism or Death!”|
|5.||The Empire of Chrystallia||New York Times Democracy||“The Goddess only helps thoes who helps themselves”|
|6.||The Brennanndi Ríki of Muspellheim||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Scandinavia the everlasting”|
|7.||The Profane Consortium of Daucus Carotia||New York Times Democracy||“God packs fudge”|
|8.||The Tree-Licking Peoples of Atherha||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pushing for a cleaner, stronger future.”|
|9.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Popeleoma Del Signe||Democratic Socialists||“In Tenebris Lumen Invenit”|
|10.||The Borderlands of Rubberduckonia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Stay afloat!”|
- : The Republic of Wolf Android 7 of the region Esti cancelled the closure of its embassy in Scandinavia.
- : The Allied States of Nreremeopahpera of the region Esti ordered the closure of its embassy in Scandinavia.
- : The Memleket of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in Scandinavia.
- : The Empire of TurkishDelightSupreme of the region Turkic Union ordered the closure of its embassy in Scandinavia.
- : The Kingdom of Gotland departed this region for Norden.
- : The Sovereign State of Jowowwo of the region United Regions of Greater Verona proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Neither Norway arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Empire of Stalianin arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Federal Republic of Orepa departed this region for The LCRUA.
- : The Federal Republic of Orepa arrived from The LCRUA.
Scandinavia Regional Message Board
Hey, guys...I'm new here. My favorite country is Norway, and I'm looking for a role for my fairly-powerful nation to fill in this region. Cheers!
-Griffin Terras, Leader of New Dolphia
You may be a dolphin. I like dolphins.
You can also roleplay Dolph Lundgren.
- The Hive
Merry (late) Christmas and happy (late) New Year to you, too! P.S. - I am a dolphin, but I secretly love penguins, too!