WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
SC Liberation Investigation Taskforce contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in SC Liberation Investigation Taskforce
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, SC Liberation Investigation Taskforce is ranked 16,927th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Zombie Researchers of Western Forestavia||Anarchy||“Regional Sovereignty, Native Rights”|
|2.||The Queendom of Sunshine Banjo Face||Psychotic Dictatorship||“From Many, One”|
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Saxony.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Scandi Confederacy.
- : The Exotic Dynasty of Oakplumington of the region The Mystical Council cancelled the closure of its embassy in SC Liberation Investigation Taskforce.
- : The Theocracy of Puppyboi13 of the region The Mystical Council ordered the closure of its embassy in SC Liberation Investigation Taskforce.
- : The Allied States of NightMares2 departed this region for Federation of Conservative Nations.
- : The Allied States of NightMares2 arrived from Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
- : The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Vilesi ceased to exist.
- : Alley cats ceased to exist.
- : The Queendom of Sunshine Banjo Face arrived from The West Pacific.
SC Liberation Investigation Taskforce Regional Message Board
The Taskforce is launching an investigation into the Liberation of The Communist Bloc. I'll be going over tomorrow or the day after. We need to know if they are being targeted by the Security Council with a politically motivated neoliberation or whether they are being protected with a regular liberation.
What caused this investigation?
When I read the proposal it was very political so I thought: Must be a neoliberation.
Then I saw that the region was founderless and thought: Might be a real liberation.
I looked around and saw that the natives still had and control of their region. That's funny. Must be a neoliberation!
Then I went to see how their own Delegate felt about it. Their delegate voted for it. Must be a real liberation!
But then Cedoria tells me that the Delegate was just joking when they voted that way. And that brings us right back to the neoliberation.
With all this confusion happening I feel it would be very wise to start an investigation.
As of this moment, the taskforce has no official position on the Bloc's liberation until we find out what's really going on.
Apparently one of the incoming neoliberations will be our own. Let's hope that it doesn't get its 30 approvals
It's been awhile since I touched the subject of neoliberations. Been busy with real life but I still feel a lot of passion about this issue. There's a lot of work to do. We have to be really organized to win over hearts and minds. We have to have more people.
In other news,
Welcome to the region Sunshine Banjo Face. It's good to have you!
Due to lack of interest, the Taskforce is willing to merge with another region that is adamant about fighting the ideology of Neoliberationism.
We are open to merging with another region. If interested contact my main by telegram Forestavia.
First, I need to see the game mechanics for myself with my own eyes so that I don't appear a fool in front of the whole world.
1. The founder of the region will promote me as an officer with border control. I will take no actions I promise. All I need to do is observe the administration page with my own eyes and for my own sense of self-assurance. I may have to be an officer for 3 days since the powers don't kick in until then.
2. The founder will dismiss me when I give the okay.
3. The Founder will grant the Delegate Executive powers.
4. The Delegate (not the founder this time) must promote me as a border control officer. We wait for 3 days. I observe the administration page.
5. Either the Delegate or the Founder dismiss me after I give the okay.
6. Founder removes Executive powers for the delegate.
7. The region goes back to normal.
This is a huge leap of faith and large grant of trust. I promise not to do anything to harm any region I work with. I am interested only in seeing what the game mechanics look like. And I need to see it for myself so that I can be sure of what I'm talking about when I draft the repeal.
Now, I already know that a liberation prevents an executive delegate from placing a password on the region. The question for me is does this apply to other officers holding border control as well? Again I will not be satisfied until I see it for myself with my own eyes. This game mechanics exploration will be most helpful when I draft the repeal. I need this information in order to effectively take on the Neoliberationists in the Security Council.
We'll see about drafting a liberation repeal. I haven't forgotten about you guys. Those fake neoliberations must go. Neoliberationism is one of the worst ideologies to set foot in the Security Council and I maintain my position. I will be a little less vocal in the Security Council chamber and a little more active behind the scenes. But only after the OOC game mechanics exploration.
I need people behind me. I can't do this alone. Well, I could. But it would be more fun if there were more pure liberationists standing behind me. There's a lot of work to do and a lot of hearts and minds to win over. Defenders, Raiders, Communists, and Fascists are all guilty of supporting the ideology of Neoliberationism at one time or another.